Good

Fast, affordable personalised and unique gifts for all occasions all from our friendly business in the West Midlands.

3.6
4.7

50 out of 88 reviews
Excellent seller. Items arrived a couple of days after I ordered them. Very good service would recommend to anybody.

Date of purchase: 11/12/2023
Poor service
Mark Adams
Noons UK
I'm so sorry for the delay with your order. I believe we have already been in contact and have resolved this issue, please contact our customer service team if you need any more help.
Date of purchase: 05/12/2023
JS
Jagjeet Sungoo
What Jagjeet Sungoo said about Noons UK:
Nice and simple website. Good quality product and speedy delivery.
Mark Adams
Noons UK
Thank you for your review, we have made such an effort to 'simplify' our website so that our customers have a faster and better experience. I'm glad we've had a good response to that.

Date of purchase: 01/12/2023
I have been totally blanked by the company, I have called and emailed. Now having to open a claim through Etsy and PayPal to get my money back. These were two kids presents and never received.
Date of purchase: 25/09/2023
AA
Aliyah Aliyah
What Aliyah Aliyah said about Noons UK:
I haven’t got my purchase
Date of purchase: 22/09/2023
GE
Gemma Evers
What Gemma Evers said about Noons UK:
I haven't received order yet.
CM
Chris Murray
What Chris Murray said about Noons UK:
It was fine.

Absolutely amazing

Date of purchase: 21/09/2023
Product arrived on time Good quality

Date of purchase: 17/09/2023
ND
Nicky devlin
What Nicky devlin said about Noons UK:
My gift was meant to arrive three days ago and nothing has arrived
Date of purchase: 16/09/2023
About Noons UK
Free delivery and the most affordable prices around, you can give a unique, personalised gift they’ll treasure for years to come. Our online shop will have you well and truly spoilt for choice! Browse our fabulous collections of cute accessories, plush teddies, mugs, keyrings and bags. Each item you see can be personalised by adding names, photos, and customised messages, to make your gift unique and meaningful.
19 Queens Road,, Walsall, WS4 1HY, United Kingdom