Niagara Therapy Reviews

Mrs. P Stocker
NORTHAMPTON
Date of purchase: 13/06/2023
What Mrs. P Stocker said about Niagara Therapy:
Everything went very smoothly from the day it was ordered to the installation. Very pleasant rep and delivery men and I only had to wait a few weeks. Am enjoying it very much and it has made life a l
Niagara Therapy
We're so pleased we have been able to help you and make your life easier.

Date of purchase: 08/06/2023
The service was amazing Alan went out of his way to find what I needed + saved me a fortune in the process would recommend to anyone thank you so muc
Niagara Therapy
We're so pleased that Alan was able to help you!

Date of purchase: 31/05/2023
not as comfortable as I expected disappointed especially at the price, not as good as my old .one to sleep on.
Niagara Therapy
We're really sorry to hear this, please contact our customer care team who should be able to help you.

About Niagara Therapy
Niagara Therapy has been developing products to help ease peoples suffering for over 50 years. In that time our products have developed from a range of hand held units to include a range of quality, portable products and fully adjustable beds and chairs. Nearly all our products contain that original, unchanged therapy, and we are proud to have helped over 85,000 people feel better through our range of products.
Colomendy Ind. Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, Denbighshire, LL16 5TS, United Kingdom

About Niagara Therapy