My Wine Cellar Reviews

What Christopher Williams said about My Wine Cellar:
Excellent service Easy to order

Date of purchase: 20/05/2024
Date of purchase: 13/04/2024
Couldn’t get to speak to customer service ie : phone no, also why did my family member get 20% off 12 bottles of Collet Rose’ Champagne and I was only given 10% even though being a returning customer.
Euan Forsyth
My Wine Cellar
Hi, Thanks for leaving some feedback - we really appreciate it and your repeated custom. We have recently moved offices and are in the process of sorting out a new phone line. Apologies for that. if you need to contact us we can be found at euan@mywinecellar.com. When it comes to the discount, like a lot of companies we offer new customers a 10% discount on their first order if they enter WELCOME10 at the checkout. This is an offer that you are welcome to utilise as well - if you haven't already used it please feel free to use it on your next order. Not to give you too much of a peak behind the curtains but the margins in wine (as a small, independent, family run merchant) are not that big so we are unable to offer a 20% discount across the board. We believe we are still the cheapest online for a case of Le Collet Rosé with the 10% discount. We hope to see you on the website soon! Many Thanks Euan Managing Director & Head Buyer

Date of purchase: 03/04/2024
The wine was very interesting compared to most Supermarkets and good value. Also, ordering and delivery were made very easy.

Date of purchase: 31/03/2024
Great offer and prompt delivery, recommended 👍🏼
Date of purchase: 29/03/2024
AB
Alison Maynard-Bond
What Alison Maynard-Bond said about My Wine Cellar:
The service was excellent- good communication about the delivery date

Date of purchase: 26/02/2024
AP
Adam Penney
What Adam Penney said about My Wine Cellar:
My Wine Cellar (Euan) was incredibly helpful and professional. The wines were fantastic and I will definitely be using My Wine Cellar again

Date of purchase: 17/12/2023
PM
peter mavor
What peter mavor said about My Wine Cellar:
Excellent customer service and great wines

Date of purchase: 01/12/2023
Date of purchase: 29/11/2023
EC
Elspeth Carr
What Elspeth Carr said about My Wine Cellar:
I would definitely order from them again , it feels more like ordering from a friend than a business.

Date of purchase: 29/11/2023
About My Wine Cellar
Consider us your guide to unlocking the best and brightest of what wine has to offer. The latest and greatest of the wine world is all here – so take a look around and see what tickles your fancy.
0-11 Heathfield Terrace, London, W4 4JE, United Kingdom