My Name Label UK Reviews

Winchester
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 04/06/2024
What Catherine Horn said about My Name Label UK:
Excellent speedy service. Great comms. Love the image options for younger children - mine are older now and prefer the plain ones but great range of images!

Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
Very friendly and helpful service. They went out of their way on this order to get it to me on time.

MM
Monica Montalvo
nottingham
Date of purchase: 16/04/2024
NH
Nicola Hughes
Date of purchase: 19/02/2024
What Nicola Hughes said about My Name Label UK:
Ordered from my name label quite a few times now. Always quick to deliver and the quality of the product is perfect.. Never had any issues.

AW
Amy Welch
Date of purchase: 30/01/2024
What Amy Welch said about My Name Label UK:
They are great stay on for ages through plenty of washes and then easy to remove for if you are passing the clothes on as I am to save on landfill

Date of purchase: 27/01/2024
Brilliant label. Stick on really well. Don’t wash off in dishwasher which is fantastic.

Date of purchase: 23/01/2024
Labels arrived promptly, I've been meaning to buy some for years and am very happy with the ones I chose. Great service thank you

Date of purchase: 04/01/2024
Great service . Used them many times now

RA
Rachael Allen
Date of purchase: 14/12/2023
What Rachael Allen said about My Name Label UK:
Brilliant and so easy to do and navigate too. The result is outstanding. Very happy

AB
Amanda Baillie
Date of purchase: 14/11/2023
What Amanda Baillie said about My Name Label UK:
I was told my package had been posted and it has now been 2 weeks with no update or package
About My Name Label UK
My Name Label design and make a range of bright, easy to use personalised name labels right here in the UK. Ideal for kids or the elderly - whenever you need to identify belongings and prevent lost property. Ordering online is easy and we deliver via Royal Mail direct to your letter box for free. All orders leave our office within 4 working days. In business internationally for 16 years - we offer a simple solution to naming things!
PO Box 58, Padstow, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8WU, United Kingdom