My Diesel Claim Reviews

Good

Helping hundreds of thousands of drivers claim compensation for their car manufacturers' part in the dieselgate scandal.

3.8

RO
Royston
5 hours ago
8 hours ago
I sent a email that I have made a mistake on the CITROEN DS5. I got a reply saying that I wood hear back IN 2 Day I am still watin
I am very pleased with your service up to now. The only complaint I've got is that you want the same information over and over again. That is my only grumble, other than that, THANK YOU very much. **
Marianne
My Diesel Claim
1 day ago
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we are pleased you had a positive experience with Pogust Goodhead.
9 hours ago
Hello, I have clicked that I am very happy with your progress up to now and if I have to change to another company to proceed with my claim then I will but I believed the claim was handled by your company to the END. Thank you. n.holmes544@gmail.com
10 hours ago
Repetitive questions over& over again
DA
Daniel
Tamworth
What Daniel said about My Diesel Claim:
Very helpful
FR
Fraser
What Fraser said about My Diesel Claim:
I am still waiting on my case moving forward
JA
Jacqueline
NI
Nichols
10 hours ago
It's been well documented,and updated
Marianne
My Diesel Claim
11 hours ago
Just a waiting game now.
WA
walter
hull
14 hours ago
What walter said about My Diesel Claim:
it seems a long process but worth it to reclaim anything owed it is so expensive running a car these days without being fooled about emmissions by the manufacturers who make large profits i would ass
About My Diesel Claim
We are holding corporations accountable for the damage they have caused throughout the dieselgate scandal. Manufacturers are accused of fitting illegal defeat devices, which negatively impacted vehicles and increased costs for drivers. Most importantly, higher emissions have a serious impact on our health and the environment. Pogust Goodhead specialises in large scale group litigations, fighting for justice and ensuring everyone has access. To check your eligibility head to mydieselclaim.com now.
70 mark lane, London, Greater London, ec3r 7nq, United Kingdom