MTD Training Reviews

We are a management training company who offer open courses and in house solutions as well as management development programmes.

CA
Carol
Milton keynes
13 hours ago
Essential Management Skills
I thoroughly enjoyed this course. During both days Anthony presented the course content in a professional, friendly and knowledgable manner. There was always the opportunity for debate, and to ask que
Supervisor Training Essentials
I thoroughly enjoyed the two day course. Lisa was enthusiastic, engaging and backed up the theory with real life examples that she has gained over her Career. Thank you
MA
Matteo
aylesbury
Essential Management Skills
learning how to deal with different people using the 4 different manager styles.
AF
Aftab
Coventry
Date of purchase: 29/05/2024
Managing Disciplinary & Grievance
Delivered well and an enjoyable day
DI
Diane
Milton Keynes
Essential Management Skills
The course was very informative and will be very beneficial to my new role. The content covered so much and gave lots of answers to the many questions I had. The trainer Anthony was amazing and had
DC
Dr Andreia Cigarro
Gosport
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Effective Team Building & Team Working using SDI
I found the course very interesting. I got to know myself and my colleagues a bit better, understanding how to more effectively work and communicate with them.
PA
Paul
Manchester
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Essential Management Skills
Excellent course, And i found all of this course very educational, In particular i do struggle on how to delegate so that part of the course has helped a great deal. Thankyou.
KI
Kira
Leighton Buzzard
Essential Management Skills
Fantastic course, and a great group to work with! Really has boosted my confidence with all aspects of management, from how to tackle difficult conversations, to new time management skills.
Essential Management Skills
Conflict, Boundaries, Qualities of Assertive Leader. The content of the course was good. What I hoped was I could be grouped with people from similar industry so that during discussions I could've rel
SA
Sarah
Essential Management Skills
This course was really insightful. I gained valuable skills which I will implement in everyday work. The group discussions were particularly helpful, using real live scenarios. Thank you!
About MTD Training
Since 2001 we have delivered training in over 25 different countries to over 9,000 different organisations and have helped over 250,000 managers. We specialise in providing: - In-house, tailor made management training courses (1-5 days duration) - Open courses (Delivered throughout the UK at various locations) - Management & leadership development programmes (From 5 days to 2 years) - Corporate and executive coaching (With senior or middle managers) We provide a wide range of management training courses and programmes that will enable your managers to maximise their potential by gaining or refining their management skills.
5 Orchard Court, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2TQ, United Kingdom