4.7

12 out of 66 reviews
Advanced Selling Skills
The course was delivered well and the trainer was very personable, however I expected there to be more around closing techniques and ways to sell with it being an advanced course. I felt the course co
MTD Sales Training
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you felt the Closing Techniques content in the course was covered briefly. Your input is invaluable to us, and we're committed to continuously improving our course content and implementing course enhancements. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Advanced Selling Skills
The training was fine. After so many years of doing the job and attending trainings of this sort, there is only so much one can take away. It's important and helpful to refresh though.
MTD Sales Training
We're glad you enjoyed the training. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback
WI
William
London
Advanced Selling Skills
Really enjoyed the course, covered lots of skills needed to be a top salesman. Doing the course gave me a refresh of things I knew, and has given me a new found confidence.
MTD Sales Training
That's fantastic to hear! We're really pleased you enjoyed the course and you are already benefiting from the skills learned during the sessions and feeling more Confident. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback
AN
Annie
London
Advanced Selling Skills
Absolutely, often in my roles I really don't get much training and essentially have to figure things out. Attending the course on Wednesday was so eye opening, I learned so many frame works, ways of q
Uploaded media
MTD Sales Training
That's fantastic to hear! We're really pleased you enjoyed the course and you are already benefiting from the skills learned during the sessions. We are so glad you smashed your presentation and wish you the best of luck for the role. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
DA
Dale
Wixams
MTD Sales Training
Thank you for your 5 stars! We're really glad you enjoyed the training. Thank you for taking the time to give us a star rating.
Advanced Selling Skills
very beneficial, clear explanations and great advice around obtaining new information
MTD Sales Training
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're really pleased you found the course beneficial and we wish you the best in applying what you have learned back in your workplace.
Date of purchase: 27/03/2024
Advanced Selling Skills
Using the TED, AIDA, SPEND structures. Trainer was very good and engaging.
MTD Sales Training
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're really pleased to hear you found the trainer good and engaging. We wish you the best in applying what you have learned back in your workplace.
Date of purchase: 27/03/2024
Advanced Selling Skills
Key takeaway was how I could build on my recent attendance at the MTD Essential Sales Skills course
MTD Sales Training
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're committed to continuously improving our course content and implementing course enhancements. If there's anything specific, you'd like to see more of or any suggestions you have, please feel free to share them with the Open Course team. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
Date of purchase: 21/02/2024
WI
William
Advanced Selling Skills
Really useful at explaining the psychology behind different techniques and related them to real world experience.
Date of purchase: 16/11/2023
MA
Matt
Advanced Selling Skills
The course was excellent in every way. This is the third MTD course I have done and they are all top drawer. Mark is a great sales guy and knows his stuff. Very interactive course and helpful to the w
Date of purchase: 16/11/2023
About MTD Sales Training
We are a sales training company that offer open courses and in house solutions as well as sales development programmes. Since 2001 we have delivered sales training solutions to over 9,000 organisations from hundreds of different industries and sectors. We specialise in providing: Open Courses, In-House Training, Sales Development Programmes, Online Sales Training, Virtual Sales Training and Sales Assessments.
5 Orchard Court, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2TQ, United Kingdom