Miles Morgan Travel Reviews

1,902

2,019

6 hours ago
Very helpful and friendly and knowledgeable
8 hours ago
Excellent service.
9 hours ago
Very helpful, explained items made it a good experience
MB
Mr Barry
1 day ago
Jade was very helpful in sorting out my holiday.Im shortly doing a Norwegian Fjords cruise.I will be going back to see her again soon to finalise the details
MP
Mr Painter
Cirencester
What Mr Painter said about Miles Morgan Travel:
Satisfaction with how I was helped booking my flights was over and above what I was expecting.
Pleasant, efficient and patient service. Listened to requirements and responded well.
MA
Mr Adams
What Mr Adams said about Miles Morgan Travel:
Great service from all the staff in the Ross on Wye shop, Nina and her team go above and beyond when booking a holiday wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I have travelled with Miles Morgan on several occasions and always been pleased with the service. On this occasion I needed an urgent flight to Mallorca where my grandson had been taken into hospital
Always efficient and helpful. Clear and concise information, always confirmed in print. Second to none in the many years they have arranged my holidays abroad.
About Miles Morgan Travel
Miles Morgan Travel is renowned for its excellent service and competitive prices. Our friendly expert team is second to none and uses their extensive knowledge to create the perfect holiday, just for you. This dedication to customer satisfaction has led to a host of awards, including the Best Travel Agent in the South West and South Wales for the 6th time. Our in-depth experience and proven high levels of service are supported by the financial security of being fully ABTA-bonded.
14 High Street, Chepstow, Monmouth, Monmouthshire, NP16 5LQ, United Kingdom