Kiniki Reviews

RB
robert berry
Grovedale, Australia
1 day ago
What robert berry said about Kiniki:
Fast and efficient service. I was surprised how quickly it got to australia
1 day ago
First rate service, parcel well rapped and protected from over Zellous postmen/women each item well rapped in its compostable bag, very well made, very good price. A friend recommended and it was a gr
10 products purchased
GE
Geoff
Ottawa
What Geoff said about Kiniki:
Service was amazing. Had a small issue (my fault) and they quickly made all my issues go away.
3 products purchased
LS
Lisa stork
exmouth devon
What Lisa stork said about Kiniki:
NEEDED TO EXCHANGE TO A LARGER SIZE BUT HAD TO PAY TO SEND BACK SO FREE POSTAGE WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD1
DP
Diego Padilla
México City
What Diego Padilla said about Kiniki:
They answered fast and politely all my concerns!
I wrote to you on the 14th May:- Dear Feefo, There is no point me commenting on the Harry Narrow Front range because it is now discontinued. However I am very satisfied with my purchases from Kiniki.
2 products purchased
The towel arrived in two days.
MB
Mercedes Becerra Bandera
Algeciras (Cádiz)
What Mercedes Becerra Bandera said about Kiniki:
Mi pedido llegó rápido y en perfectas condiciones. Compré dos bañadores y ambos eran un poco grandes, por lo que me puse en contacto con el servicio de atención al cliente de kiniki. Ellos fueron muy
Quick and efficient
About Kiniki
Kiniki - The Home of Tan Through Swimwear and The Best in Mens Underwear. Designed, developed & manufactured from our factory in Staffordshire, England. For over 35 years we have been at the forefront of garment design, with style and comfort at the heart of everything that we do.
Spencroft Road, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 9QQ, United Kingdom