Tap into 85+ years of exploring the outdoors. Get the tips, experience and protection you expect from an established travel team

4.7
4.6

1,170

1,167 out of 5,136 reviews
6 hours ago
Will be booking ski holiday next March and intend on booking direct with Inghams
Date of purchase: 17/05/2024
22 hours ago
The holiday we booked is exactly what we were looking for and we were provided with all the information we required to make our decision.
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
1 day ago
Julie was a very helpful and courteous agent with whom it was a pleasure to make my booking.
1 day ago
Just have in previous question
MA
Martin
Lakes UK
What Martin said about Inghams:
I had excellent service from booking with Fiona the young lady who took my booking. I've also been with Ingham's several times and never had a problem. 10 out of 10 guys thank you.
Date of purchase: 16/05/2024
1 day ago
The person who helped us was friendly, helpful and paid attention to what we actually wanted. Would definitely recommend. Looking forward to a great holiday!
Yes very willing to.
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
1 day ago
First class service easy to deal with totally hassle free nothing was too much trouble.
Date of purchase: 17/05/2024
1 day ago
Really good customer service .
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
1 day ago
I booked over the phone which was easy to do with a helpful, friendly lady. My partner has travelled with them before and spoke highly of them.
Date of purchase: 18/05/2024
About Inghams
The great outdoors is our happy place and it’s open all year round. Ski the slopes, walk the walks and explore the Lapland wilderness. If nature’s in your nature… if you’re itching for adventure - you’ve found your people.
Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA, United Kingdom

About Inghams