GSI Insurance Reviews

Collins, Lyndhurst
Rosewell, Midlothian
Date of purchase: 04/07/2024
What Collins, Lyndhurst said about GSI Insurance:
I thought the service was very good and will certainly use more of it for other insurance such as for cars at renewal time. The Agent obviously knew his job and was very helpful in explaining things.
1 day ago
Thank you for the 5-star rating! We will pass this along to Jack. Your feedback motivates us to continue providing exceptional service to all our customers.
TD
Tabony, Dominic
Whitstable kent
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
What Tabony, Dominic said about GSI Insurance:
Charlie Ashford was my contact, he dealt with my quote very professionally and I would give him 10/10 for professionalism, knowledge and politeness.
1 day ago
We are thrilled to know that you were pleased with Charlie's service. Your feedback made our day!
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
I was very impressed with Jack x he was very helpful and took the time to explain all my options and found me a great insurance poloicy tailor made for my needs x he listened to what I wanted and call
GSI Insurance
Thank you for your kind words, we will feed this back to Jack. We strive to provide traditional customer service and modern products so I am glad we were able to help! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
PC
Pham, Chim
Crewe
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
What Pham, Chim said about GSI Insurance:
Charlie went further than above and beyond getting quotes for 2 cars, one I didn't take as the car was a mess. The second he found the cheapest price but still with enough ancillaries to be confidentl
GSI Insurance
Thank you for your kind words. I will pass this along to Charlie. He is new to our team here at GSI and I know he is estatic that he was able to help! We strive for the highest level of customer service and going above and beyond is something we will always try to do!
Date of purchase: 23/05/2024
GSI Insurance
Thank you for your 5 star review - please do not heistate to contact if you need anything!
CA
Carroll, Alan
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
What Carroll, Alan said about GSI Insurance:
Excellent service.. great helpful information.
GSI Insurance
We apprecaite the 5 star review!
Date of purchase: 19/04/2024
I was looking for insurance for an unoccupied property.Dan was professional and came back quickly with reasonable quote.
GSI Insurance
Thank you for your kind words - Dan will be pleased to hear them!
RI
Richard
Kent
Date of purchase: 17/04/2024
What Richard said about GSI Insurance:
2x holiday let / landlord policies purchased over the phone this year; staff were helpful and efficient and equally importantly were able to provide good competitive prices for policies that on paper
GSI Insurance
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. As much as we hope you never have to find out I reassure you the claims service will not disappoint! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries.
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
GSI Insurance
Thank you for your review - please do not hesitate to contact is with any queries.
LM
Lenny, Peter, Mark
Date of purchase: 24/04/2024
GSI Insurance
Thank you for leaving a review!
About GSI Insurance
GSI Insurance Services (Southern) Ltd. are an insurance broker based in Whitstable, Kent that has always valued the personal touch. We strive to provide competitive rates, but combine this with a high level of cover and an exceptional standard of service throughout. We work with a large panel of reputable insurers across Motor, Household and Commercial markets, and specialize in the out-of-the ordinary, such as Young Drivers, Convicted Drivers, Performance Cars, Unoccupied Property, Renovations, Subsidence to name a few of our key niche markets. Our experienced staff will go out of their way to tailor a policy that best suits your needs and requirements.
118 John Wilson Business Park, Harvey Dr, Whinstable, Kent, CT5 3QT, United Kingdom

About GSI Insurance