Give as you Live Online Reviews

Give as you Live Online is an award-winning fundraising platform for UK charities.

497 out of 3,143 reviews
AN
Annie
Dursley
Date of purchase: 29/05/2024
What Annie said about Give as you Live Online:
Lots of timely reminders of how you can raise funds for your chosen charity
Give as you Live Online
Hi Annie, thanks so much for leaving a 5* review of Give as you Live Online. We're thrilled to be a part of your fundraising journey and help you support the cause you care about. Happy fundraising!
CH
Christine
Sidcup
Date of purchase: 15/04/2024
What Christine said about Give as you Live Online:
Easy to use and easy to help a charity, I love it!
Give as you Live Online
Hi Christine, We are thrilled to see your fantastic 5-star review of Give as you Live Online! It means so much to us that you're using our platform to raise money for your chosen charity. Happy fundraising!
SA
Sally
St Albans
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
What Sally said about Give as you Live Online:
I really appreciate this method of raising funds for a charity very important to me. Canine Partners. Due to my disability & fatigue I’m not able to run a sponsored marathon, hold a fundraising even
Give as you Live Online
Hi Sally, thanks so much for leaving a 5* review of Give as you Live Online. We're thrilled to be a part of your fundraising journey and help you support the cause you care about. Happy fundraising!
Date of purchase: 28/05/2024
Very easy to use and great way to support your favourite charity as you online shop.
Give as you Live Online
Hi, thanks so much for leaving a 5* review of Give as you Live Online. We're delighted to be able to help you support your charity and would like to thank you for being a fundraising member. Happy fundraising!
HE
Heather
Belmont Sutton
Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
What Heather said about Give as you Live Online:
I believe the principle of donating something to charity whilst spending money on something is a good one.
Give as you Live Online
Hi Heather, we are thrilled to see your fantastic 4-star review of Give as you Live Online! It means so much to us that you're using our platform to raise money for your chosen charity. Happy fundraising!
Date of purchase: 25/05/2024
It is really easy to raise money for my chosen charity as I do my weekly online grocery shop. I actually prefer the Give As You Live browser as it lets me log in more easily. It really adds up.
DE
Deirdre
Date of purchase: 27/05/2024
Give as you Live Online
Hi, thanks so much for leaving a 5* review of Give as you Live Online. We're thrilled to be a part of your fundraising journey and help you support the cause you care about. Happy fundraising!
JA
Janie
Gloucester
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
What Janie said about Give as you Live Online:
I like that Give as you Live allows me to help out my chose charity whilst I am shopping online
PE
Peter
Bristol
Date of purchase: 25/05/2024
What Peter said about Give as you Live Online:
Great way to raise money for a charity you really love
Give as you Live Online
Hi Peter, thanks so much for leaving a 5* review of Give as you Live Online. We're delighted to be able to help you support your charity and would like to thank you for being a fundraising member. Happy fundraising!
Date of purchase: 23/03/2024
Easy to use and make a contribution to a favourite charity at no extra cost to you.
About Give as you Live Online
Give as you Live Online is an award-winning online fundraising platform which enables people to generate donations for UK charities of their choice when they shop online. Via Give as you Live Online, members can shop at over 6,000 stores - including Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, Booking.com, Sainsbury's and Argos - and generate FREE donations from each purchase at no extra cost to themselves or the charity they support. Give as you Live Online is part of a wider suite of fundraising products which have together raised over £30 million for UK charities so far: Give as you Live Donate offers fundraising pages and donation facilities for charities, whilst Give as you Live Instore enables members to fundraise on instore shops via the purchase of a gift card.
Give as you Live Ltd, 13 The Courtyard, Timothy's Bridge Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NP, United Kingdom

Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Give as you Live Online

About Give as you Live Online