The adventure travel experts

CA
Carolyn
6 hours ago
What Carolyn said about Explore:
I was very impressed by Emily, the customer service agent that I dealt with and her efforts to look at a range of flight options for me to enable me to fly from a regional airport to my holiday destin
Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
8 hours ago
Initial booking on the web worked very well
Date of purchase: 19/05/2024
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 12/05/2024
JO
John
Ottawa, Canada
What John said about Explore:
Very quick reply to my questions
Date of purchase: 16/05/2024
DO
Donna
Sydney
What Donna said about Explore:
Easy to navigate and quick follow up
Date of purchase: 11/05/2024
She is efficient and gets back to you promptly.
Date of purchase: 16/05/2024
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
WE
Wendy
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
What Wendy said about Explore:
Alessandra is great - very helpful and very responsive to inquiries. Great service and a high level of attention. Very much appreciated!!
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
Everyone was lovely to speak to and patient with my many requests
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
SU
Suzie
What Suzie said about Explore:
Good local knowledge, friendly, helpful and a great sense of humour.
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
About Explore
We've been taking small groups on adventure holidays for almost 40 years. Our authentic travel experiences explore the sights and culture of a country, with hand-picked accommodation that balances comfort and location. Our average group tour size is just 12; perfect for meeting new people and getting to the heart of our destinations. Meanwhile, our expert local guides take the hassle out of your travel and bring unique richness and spontaneity to every trip.
Explore Worldwide Ltd, Nelson House, 55-59 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA, United Kingdom

Feefo Ecolabels

Feefo-Sustainability Eco Labelcommitted-to-1-5-c Eco Labelcruelty-free-experiences Eco Labelindustry-champion Eco Labelcommunity-champion Eco Labelliving-wage Eco Label
View 4 more badges

These badges verify that Explore’s environmental claims are clear and accurate, so you can be sure you’re shopping sustainably. Developed in partnership with Ethy.

About Explore