DPI Insurance Reviews

136 out of 816 reviews
great communication and explanation of what i required.
TR
Tricia
Norwich
What Tricia said about DPI Insurance:
Very friendly, professional, experienced and informative. Everything was very clear and they would always answer questions/queries quickly. Have used DPI for many years and would definitely recommen
ER
AB
Abdul
Luton
What Abdul said about DPI Insurance:
The have really good sarvice
Good
WA
Wayne
What Wayne said about DPI Insurance:
Friendly, professional and efficient.
JO
Jonathan
Grimsby
What Jonathan said about DPI Insurance:
Great service, Simply Business decided my postcode was no longer insurable after 20 years of being insured by them so I searched the internet for alternative cover. We run a small pretty niche busines
YV
Yvonne
Nottingham
What Yvonne said about DPI Insurance:
Cara was very attentive, listening to the exact insurance cover I needed. Did not put pressure on me, which I liked. Gave me time to be 100% happy before purchasing the policy 👍 Thank you 😊👍
About DPI Insurance
At DPI Insurance we believe we’re different, we don’t follow the crowd and we do things our way and our customers like it. Insurance can be a daunting prospect with a minefield of jargon to navigate. Here at DPI we simplify the complexities of insurance to create bespoke solutions tailored to every customer’s personal needs.
25 Knowsley Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0ST, United Kingdom