Discover Australia Holidays & HolidayMax™ Reviews

Incredible all-inclusive packages from Discover Australia Holidays & HolidayMax™. Two divisions of the same great company.

1,454 out of 2,208 reviews
Rating:
5 Stars
Date of purchase: 17/02/2015
The consultant I dealt with was extremely helpful, informative and prompt.
Date of purchase: 26/11/2014
I thought that the service was excellent
Date of purchase: 20/02/2015
helpful and curtious at all times
Date of purchase: 12/11/2014
Nurjaney was excellent in providing exactly what we required and with all bookings completed within 72 hours. I could highly recommend her services to anyone wishing to travel.
Date of purchase: 23/01/2015
excellent service will travel again with your company and would recommend it to my friends
Date of purchase: 20/01/2015
I was very impressed by the content of web sites and brochures, the content of the various trips and the excellent phone and email service. Even a change I requested after an original booking was made
Date of purchase: 09/09/2014
very good, but I can't remember the detail to provide more information
Date of purchase: 11/02/2015
the first time I using discover Australia I very happy with the service and we be recommended too all my freinds
Date of purchase: 23/01/2015
Your website is very informative and your staff know their business. They are courteous and efficient. We are happy with your service to us.
Date of purchase: 26/09/2014
Easy to use
About Discover Australia Holidays & HolidayMax™
Incredible all-inclusive bucket-list packages. Two divisions of the same great company: Discover Australia Holidays HolidayMax™ 20 years and a million holidays.
136-138 Railway Parade, West Leederville, Perth, Western Australia, 6007, Australia

About Discover Australia Holidays & HolidayMax™