Condell Ltd Reviews

CC
Charlie Cryer
Date of purchase: 16/07/2023
What Charlie Cryer said about Condell Ltd:
Easy, professional and friendly transaction and communication

FH
Fiona Herson
Date of purchase: 27/06/2023
What Fiona Herson said about Condell Ltd:
These guys offered the best prices for what we were after. Great customer service in letting us know when deliveries were going to be made - which is always appreciated!

Date of purchase: 28/06/2023
EXCELLENT from start to finish. Matt Launder provided the best customer service. From my initial phone call to see if a product was in stock, he was really helpful. He organised delivery to myself ( I

Date of purchase: 29/06/2023
Good praise. Faster delivery πŸ‘

HW
Howard Wilcox
Date of purchase: 26/06/2023
What Howard Wilcox said about Condell Ltd:
Good service and range of materials. Delivery was prompt.

RA
Richard Andrews
Date of purchase: 02/06/2023
What Richard Andrews said about Condell Ltd:
Did not tell me which of the delivery dates suggested was going to be used - they had to be chased up for information. Delivery was quicte slow. Goods arrive damaged - they were palletised sheets and
Madalina
Condell Ltd
Hi Richard. Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. Certain products require a third party for the delivery. We work trusted partners and situations like your are an anomaly. We apologies for the poor experience on this occasion and the inconvenience it caused. Please contact our Commercial Manager Conor Foley at cfoley@condell-ltd.com who will be happy to offer a discount for a future order with us. Kind regards.
RA
Richard Andrews
Thank you, apology accepted. Best take this as a 'near miss' situation, hopefully lessons can be learned, it could have been avoided with a bit more care but would have been much worse outcome if the damage couldn't have been worked round. I do appreciate Condell as a source of difficult to source materials and won't be put off using them again when the need arises.

Date of purchase: 07/06/2023
Fantastic service, went above and beyond to make sure my materials got to me on time keeping my project flowing. Will be using again

Date of purchase: 24/05/2023
Great service and communication,have made 2 orders now for materials for my home extension and have been very pleased both times.

IB
Ian Brayshaw
Date of purchase: 06/06/2023
What Ian Brayshaw said about Condell Ltd:
Excellent service, parts delivered fast and efficient.. helpful advice given.

About Condell Ltd
Condell Ltd is a builder’s merchant and timber merchant based in Sutton, Surrey and offering a nationwide service for any project from the smallest DIY job to commercial developments.
9 Sandiford Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 9RN, United Kingdom