128 out of 626 reviews
Lichfield
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
What Peter Jones said about Clear Health:
Reece buttree who dealt with my enquiry was excellent, very clear, personable and easy going. His customer service helped me with my decision
MA
Mark
Bournemouth
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
What Mark said about Clear Health:
The representative was so nice friendly and not pushy honest was super
NS
Nisha Salem
Carshalton
Date of purchase: 31/05/2024
What Nisha Salem said about Clear Health:
Lewis was very helpful he rang back supported me with my application. He was understanding as had quite a lot of appointments that came through last minute and he went out of his way to make time for
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
PT
Petru-Serban Tarabuta
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
Date of purchase: 30/05/2024
Sonia was amazing, very knowledgeable and personable. A huge help.
GE
Garry Ellson
Flintshire
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
What Garry Ellson said about Clear Health:
Polite and informative
Date of purchase: 23/05/2024
Very good advice provided on correct package for my requirements. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Response time very quick so never had to wait for an answer.
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Professional and polite
TM
Trymore Murewa
Warrington
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
About Clear Health
Clear Health is one of the UK's fastest growing Private Medical Insurance brokers based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we're committed to business integrity, ethical values and the utmost professionalism. As a specialist private medical insurance broker, we deal with all types of insurance policies day in day out. As a result we have a thorough understanding of the current market, enabling us to give our customers access to a wide range of products.
Unit 9 Venator House, 15-17 St Stephens Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6LA, United Kingdom

About Clear Health