120 out of 613 reviews
AC
Alastair C
Tamworth
What Alastair C said about Clear Health:
Clear advice and discussions. Offered sensible guidance on my best options and a sensible price.
MS
Malcolm Seaman
Benfleet, Essex
What Malcolm Seaman said about Clear Health:
Very kind and patient whilst sorting out all of the details. Good value and easy process to setup.
KL
Kevin Lynch
West Boldon
What Kevin Lynch said about Clear Health:
Absolutely amazing knowledge, advice, professionalism and friendly customer care offered by Yasmin Sharafian. I couldn’t have asked for more or been any happier than what she offered. She was the deci
Clear constructive courteous and efficient timings
Found Yasmin very easy to understand and a very professional and patient with all my questions
DF
David Foulis
Liverpool
What David Foulis said about Clear Health:
A knowledgeable friendly agent, able to easily understand my needs and provide suitable scenarios for me to consider. We quickly came to a view as to what was best for me and he organised the way for
JK
James k
Liverpool
What James k said about Clear Health:
clear guidance on what cover i wanted.
A really positive experience. Philip helped me to find the insurance I was seeking and was not pushy in anyway. He talked me through my options and answered all my questions.
I have just taken out a policy and the experience of doing so was very good. Fast, efficient and most importantly caring.
About Clear Health
Clear Health is one of the UK's fastest growing Private Medical Insurance brokers based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we're committed to business integrity, ethical values and the utmost professionalism. As a specialist private medical insurance broker, we deal with all types of insurance policies day in day out. As a result we have a thorough understanding of the current market, enabling us to give our customers access to a wide range of products.
Wilson House, 2 Lorne Park Rd, Bournemouth, Hampshire, BH1 1JN, United Kingdom