4.5

Mr Terrence Hopson
Because there is no 6 stars
Karthik
Chums
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
Date of purchase: 22/03/2024
Wide Fit Knit Fabric Slip On Trainers
Had to return these as they were not that wide a fitting
Julie
Chums
Thank you for your review, I am very sorry you were unhappy with the trainers. I will ensure your comments are passed on to our quality assurance and buying teams. I can confirm your refund was issued on the 25.03.2024, I hope this matter is now resolved to your satisfaction.
Date of purchase: 13/03/2024
Wide Fit Knit Fabric Slip On Trainers
I ordered size 7 in these shoes but they were a bit tight and not quite wide enough for me. I returned them in exchange for a size 8. These were ok with an inner sole so I have kept them. The pink pai
Karthik
Chums
We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review about the item received. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Chums to further develop our products and services.
Date of purchase: 02/03/2024
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums