4.5

MN
Mr Abraham Ntow
London
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
I have been using the Navy one for some time now and I like. I have no tried the Airforce yet. However, the material tends to look dirty after a while, but after machine wash the seemingly dirt look
Enamalamanda
Chums
We truly appreciate your positive feedback, thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
MS
Mr Stewart Sadler
Farnborough near Banbury
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
Very smart, beautifully tailored I am delighted with this purchase. It was very well packed and delivered quickly. Well done.
Divyashree
Chums
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
Date of purchase: 25/04/2024
Anirudh
Date of purchase: 23/04/2024
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
Nice jacket. Really lightweight and comfortable. Exactly what I was looking for.
Divyashree
Date of purchase: 12/04/2024
Karthik
Chums
We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review about the item received. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Chums to further develop our products and services.
Date of purchase: 08/04/2024
MH
Mr James Hibbert
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
I bought this lightweight jacket for the summer. i wanted one with enough pockets. I'm happy with it, although the so-called phone pocket is only big enough for an iPhone 5; I use it for keys. It's g
Karthik
Chums
We truly appreciate your positive feedback, thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 30/03/2024
Chums
Thank you for your review.
Date of purchase: 19/08/2023
KH
ken haslam
Carlisle
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
for my size, this jacket almost touched my knees. even the arms were very long. this was for small too
Chums
Thank you very much for your review, please return any unsuitable, unworn items for exchange or refund.
Date of purchase: 19/08/2023
Pegasus Soft Touch Mid-Length Mens Summer Jacket
Sizing a bit off, sleeves and body too long
Chums
Thank you for your feedback.
Date of purchase: 12/07/2023
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums