4.5

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
15 hours ago
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
Bought for my elderly mother and they are really good.
Karthik
11 hours ago
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
MJ
Ms Anne Marie Jeffrey
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
good value for the price paid. Very comfortable to wear. Would recommend
Sohith
Chums
We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review about the item received. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Chums to further develop our products and services.
Date of purchase: 21/04/2024
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
Looked good in photo but far too baggy when tried
Anirudh
Date of purchase: 09/04/2024
MS
Miss Julie Smith
Bradford
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
I was not happy with the quality of the trousers. When the trousers arrived they were all creased so was not a good start. I returned them the day after I received them the 9th of April and I have ju
Date of purchase: 04/04/2024
MJ
Mrs Margaret Jones
Merseyside
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
The style and material are OK although a bit on the thin side, so I wouldn’t wear other than for lounging around the house. I wish I had zoomed in on the picture, I would have seen these have a VERY
Karen
Chums
Thanks for your feedback. It's disappointing to hear the trousers were not suitable. We will get this fed back to the relevant department but in the meantime please take advantage of our prepaid returns label, we will be able to exchange or refund these for you. If you need any further help please get in touch.
Date of purchase: 30/03/2024
MH
Mrs Barbara Hyde
I returned them.
Michelle
Chums
Thank you for your comments, I'm sorry you were not happy with this item. I can see from your account the a refund has been issued to you for this return.
Date of purchase: 29/03/2024
MM
Mrs Pamela Martin
London
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
These trousers arrived so screwed up they needed a good steam iron on them and I don’t have a steam iron.
Date of purchase: 28/03/2024
Nice fit - will order trousers like this from Chums
Karthik
Date of purchase: 22/03/2024
MK
Mrs Christina Degens-Kupp
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
Hope they don't lose length when they've been washed a few times, but they are very comfortable.
Anirudh
Date of purchase: 18/03/2024
Jersey Pleat Front Trousers
Trousers not as expected. Material too thin. Not jersey type material.
Karen
Chums
Thanks for your feedback. It's disappointing to hear you're unhappy with the items. We did try to call you today to discuss but unfortunately there was no answer. We will pass on your comments to our buyers with regards to the material and we would advise you to take advantage of our prepaid returns label, and return any unwanted items back to us, and we will be able to exchange or refund these for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Date of purchase: 14/03/2024
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums