4.5

southampton
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
good fit nice and comfortable good delivery time.
1 day ago
MK
Mrs Mary Kelly
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Karthik
Chums
We’d like to thank you again for taking the time to write this review about the item received. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Chums to further develop our products and services.
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
These shoes are comfortable with good support. They look good too. I have a problem left foot but found moving up a size ensured they fitted well.
Chums
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. At Chums we appreciate your feedback.
Date of purchase: 27/04/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
Once I got the right size, my fault. Was very pleased with the shoes. Very comfortable, soft outside, good shaped innersole, nice colour and pattern.
Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
I tried two sizes for fit but unfortunately I have terrible bunions and they weren’t wide enough, getting the wider fit eee gapes too much on my other foot
Enamalamanda
Date of purchase: 19/03/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
As previously the strap is not long enough to reliably hold securely.
Divyashree
Chums
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
MG
Mrs Daphne Glenister
Christchurch
Date of purchase: 28/02/2024
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
Back strap too short so pushed foot forward leaving to much sole at the heal of the foot. The sandal was otherwise well made and very comfortable. I fixed the back strap myself very easily by restric
Karthik
MC
Mrs Ann Cowern
Date of purchase: 27/09/2023
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
Disappointed, not nearly wide fitting. Have had shoes from Chums before that suited me perfectly, but these were very small.
Michelle
Chums
Thank you for your comments, I'm very sorry to hear the fit was not suitable for you. Upon looking in to your account I can see that you have taken advantage of our free return service, and a refund has been processed for these shoes.
MP
Mrs Gene Perry
Pinner
Date of purchase: 30/08/2023
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
Very comfortable once I got the right size.
Supraja
MK
Miss Joan Kennett
Date of purchase: 30/07/2023
Easy Fit Adjustable Wide Fit Comfort Shoe
Shoes matched description/picture and are comfortable
Supraja
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums