4.5
4.3
4.5
4.3

Chenille Dining Seat Pads
Searched high & low to find the right shaped seat pads for my 8 dining chairs as covers had become so tired & frayed & needed replacing - the purchase from Chums was ideal & covers are good quality pi
Rachel
Chums
Thank you for taking the time to review our Chenille Dining Seat Pads, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase on this occasion. I have addressed your comments with our quality assurance team for further investigation.
Date of purchase: 06/03/2024
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
Too small for my chairs. Items returned.
Rachel
Chums
Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that the Dining Seat Pads were too small.
Date of purchase: 02/02/2024
MB
Mrs Patricia Bullen
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
Loved the colour and are very comfortable.
Sohith
Chums
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
Date of purchase: 14/09/2023
Date of purchase: 05/06/2023
MI
Mrs Carol Ingham
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
One seat pad was broken,complained, promised a replacement but none received.
Julie
Chums
Thank you for your feedback.
Date of purchase: 20/05/2023
1 year ago
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
Product was as expected (so often not the case)
Date of purchase: 16/10/2022
ML
Mr John Lawless
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
Quality of outer material reasonably good, but padding material lacks thickness. otherwise overall finish and appearance looks good
Andrew
1 year ago
Thanks for commenting. I'm very glad that you're happy with the seat pads.
Date of purchase: 06/04/2022
ML
Miss Jacky Long
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
I bought chenille seat cushions. I've given them 2 stars as opposed to one as at first they looked really nice. But after just a couple of weeks of very light use the pads have totally squashed! Ve
Andrew
2 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to comment. It's disappointing you're unhappy with your item. Please take advantage of our prepaid returns label, we will be able to exchange or refund these for you.
Date of purchase: 08/04/2022
MM
Mr Hugh Mcknight
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
chums were the only outlet to give us what we were looking for don't push your luck
Zoe
2 years ago
Great! Thanks for your comments.
Date of purchase: 18/02/2022
MP
Mr Wilf Pinfold
NUNEATON
Chenille Dining Seat Pads
All good and satisfied with my order
Date of purchase: 23/01/2022
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums