4.5

Visit Product Page
MK
Mr Erik Kerr
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
I specifically wanted a black jacket and my size was available online when I ordered it but when the item arrived it was green! Apparently the black was not available. I now had a jacket I didn't want
Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
MH
Mr Malcolm Hayman
Just to big
Sohith
Chums
We truly appreciate your positive feedback, thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
MG
Mrs Ann Gregory
Lincolnshire
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
The items is as described. Good fit. Value for money It made a nice present.
Anirudh
Chums
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your item. We look forward to you shopping with Chums again soon.
Date of purchase: 27/03/2024
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
Excellent value for money.
Karthik
Chums
We truly appreciate your positive feedback, thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 29/02/2024
MA
Mr William Andrews
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
It was good to get it, but I expected it to be a little bit brighter than it was. Even so, it's still a nice buy and good fit.
Supraja
Chums
Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 27/02/2024
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
Would have given no stars at all if I could. Very badly made item whic was obviously not checked for quality control
Date of purchase: 08/01/2024
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
Purchased the green one before from Chums .
Divyashree
Date of purchase: 06/11/2023
Very happybwith said purchase
Michelle
Chums
Thank you for your feedback.
Date of purchase: 25/10/2023
MA
Mr Brian Allsop
Srikanth
Chums
Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Thank you for your custom.
Date of purchase: 21/07/2023
GM
GMCK
North Ayrshire
1 year ago
Champion Fleece Lined Quilted Jacket
The jacket is good quality and warm. The only downside is that the collar doesn't fold down easily and so it touches my face.
Charlotte
1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave such honest feedback. I will pass this on to the relevant department and ensure that this is looked into.
Date of purchase: 21/01/2023
About Chums
Chums has been offering its customers quality fashion, homeware and lifestyle products for over 35 years. Stocking a range of fashion brands including Farah, Regatta, Double Two and Pegasus, as well as homeware brands such as Silent Night, Christy and Belledorm, Chums are committed to delivering the best service and quality possible at an affordable price.
Unity Grove, Knowsley Business Park, Prescot, Merseyside, L34 9AR, United Kingdom

About Chums