Capsule Reviews

Good

Capsule creates plant-based toilet sprays designed to eliminate bad smells and that are built to be refilled, reused.

3.8
4.6

5 out of 27 reviews
Date of purchase: 08/12/2023
My item arrived, which smells great, but the spray was faulty. Without hesitation, I got a replacement item and a spare sprayer. Great customer service.

SK
Samantha Kershaw
Date of purchase: 03/12/2023
What Samantha Kershaw said about Capsule:
The lovely fresh aroma lingers in the bathroom for ages, which is definitely a bonus! Plus it's natural essential oils, no nasties. Love it.

RW
Richard Woodward
Date of purchase: 14/11/2023
What Richard Woodward said about Capsule:
They are ok but their couriers Evri are the problem. They are always delivering our orders to the wrong address.

PH

GB
Garry Brindley
Date of purchase: 22/09/2023
What Garry Brindley said about Capsule:
I am sure that the product would have been great, but my package had been ripped open and the contents removed. This was a free sample of a product that I have purchased several times and have a lot
About Capsule
Hi! – Welcome to Capsule. We create toilet sprays built to be refilled, reused, and recycled. Our products are designed to eliminate bad smells and fabricated from plants, not chemicals, to be better for the planet.
80 exbury house, London, E9 6QE, United Kingdom