Boditronics Reviews

4.5

10 out of 115 reviews
Date of purchase: 26/07/2023
I love most the flavours available. Peanut is best for me. Chocolate I find inedible. The only thing that let Boditronics down is the change from DPD to DHL. Next time I’ll pay the extra £5 and buy fr

LK
Letitia Kapuscinska
Date of purchase: 17/07/2023
What Letitia Kapuscinska said about Boditronics:
Love the products great quality

About Boditronics
Boditronics was established over 20 years ago to bring you state of the art, high technology solutions engineered to help you achieve the fitness and physique goals you desire. All of our products are produced in an ISO2200 and INFORMED SPORTS accredited facility. They are also backed by our Gold Standard Guarantee of Quality, Purity and Taste. Our products are top quality yes, in fact we truly believe that they are amongst the best, if not THE best on the market and used correctly they will certainly help you achieve your goals.
3a Harrison Court, Hilton Business Park, Derby, Derbyshire, DE65 5UR, United Kingdom

About Boditronics