Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents Reviews

An experienced Sales and Lettings Agent helping people move since 1836.

4.7

90 out of 213 reviews
SD
Susan Doughty
Poole
1 day ago
What Susan Doughty said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
Found Kyle to be exceptional, very professional, pro active, and extremely helpful.. .
JH
Joanne Hearn
Poole
What Joanne Hearn said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
Excellent service from everyone at the branch.
BC
Ben Chapman
What Ben Chapman said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
I have just sold my house with Austin & Wyatt. All very professional, transparent, and approachable. I confidently recommend Neil and Austin & Wyatt and would use them again. I'm very pleased.
AC
Anne Caplen
What Anne Caplen said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
Professional Friendly Helpful Emphasis They listen
DC
Deborah Cooney
Bh17 9ng
What Deborah Cooney said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
I have come back again to Austin and whyatt because I think there Service is really great. I would recommend them to someone else as I have used them a couple of times now.
very professional, friendly and caring
PB
Peter Butcher
Totton
What Peter Butcher said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
Professional and competitive pricing. I felt comfotrtable using an established practice.
Overvalued property and then had zero post-offer service.
Lucy Mawer
Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents
Hello, please contact us via review@countrywide.co.uk with full details so that we can look into this concern further for you. Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
LD
Laura Dean
What Laura Dean said about Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents:
Very professional team always at the end of the phone if you have any questions Made the process of selling very smooth Kept you informed all the way .
Excellent service from start to finish. Professional and friendly staff with a good knowledge of the local area.
About Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents
Established since 1836, Austin & Wyatt have been providing a high-standard service to customers across Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
6 Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK7 8JT, United Kingdom

About Austin & Wyatt Estate Agents