PB
Proffesor Baird
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
1 day ago
Thank you for leaving us 5-stars.
Date of purchase: 01/07/2024
Household Insurance
Paul Chapman on behalf of the Alan Boswell Group was 100% helpful & professional in arranging an excellent insurance policy for buildings & contents cover for our home.
Alan Boswell Group
It's fantastic to hear how helpful Paul was! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
Household Insurance
Ellie was very helpful in providing advice for me
Date of purchase: 26/06/2024
Household Insurance
This is the first time I have used your service and I was very pleased with the lady who arranged my home insurance, she was polite and professional, and I am really happy with the policy price that w
Alan Boswell Group
Perfect! Thank you for your feedback.
MR
Mr Richards
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
Household Insurance
Alan Boswell took a lot of care and time in finding a good price. As with any insurance it is only as good as its claim procedures and payouts. I know a friend who had a good experience with a complic
Date of purchase: 12/06/2024
Household Insurance
I really like the service that I get from my broker. It means I don’t have to worry and I like being able to talk to a real person when I contact them
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
Household Insurance
My contact is Keeley Osborne who has been extremely helpful on my inquires and her service is fantastic!!!
BF
Bruce Faulkner
Norwich
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
Household Insurance
Mark Linehan and his team sorted out a competive price for renewal with Aviva and the policy looks very good.
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Household Insurance
Sent me a email straight away confirming I had bad on line and if I needed to know anything that would be happy to oblige
Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
Household Insurance
No problems, efficient service. Luckily I have not had to make a claim.
About Alan Boswell Group
Alan Boswell Group is one of the largest independent insurance brokers and financial planners in the UK with over 400 staff based across seven locations - Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Framlingham, Peterborough, Cambridge, Boston and Grimsby. Established in 1982 the company offers a wide range of insurance broking, risk management and financial services from landlords' insurance and self-drive hire to pensions, protection and investment advice.
Prospect House, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1RE, United Kingdom