The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 110525 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Large Bottle Vase

Service rating : Customer services are really well spoken, helpful and polite. Items are really well packaged
Product: Really nice quality products. always happy with my purchases which is why i use the white company often.

Linen T-Shirt

• Drape Swing T-Shirt

Very good as allways

Biarritz Flat Sheet

Service rating : Arrived very quickly
Product: Absolutely gorgeous sheet as usual!

Men's Knitted Henley Sweater

Service rating : Quick and clear
Product: High quality product

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bed Linen Set

• 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Deep Fitted Sheet

Service rating : I phoned customer services to add a further item to the order. They said they could not. I accepted this. I then asked them if I could order the other item and would they let me off the next day delivery charge. She said no. I had thought u were of a better standard than this & that for the sake of good customer relations & not losing a sale u would do it. Other companies have been more than helpful & willing under similar circumstances. It has put me off you. I purchased the extra linen I wanted from John Lewis instead.
Product: It feels very soft & silky

Reversible Cloud Blanket

• Lime & Bay Signature Candle

Service rating : Fantastic fast service & great communication
Product: Beautiful, fantastic gift for a newborn.

Pomegranate Diffuser Refill

Service rating : Easy to order and received no problem.
Product: Didn't see the need for new reeds.

Colour Block Slash Neck Jumper

• V Neck Ribbed Panel Jumper

Service rating : I ordered two jumpers in slightly different styles size 14. One was too big so I had to send back for the smaller size. I was not happy about having to pay postage. I also missed out on the 15% discount !
Product: Really liked it but returned as too big, I hope to receive the smaller size but I see on line it is out of stock !!!

Luxury Cotton Tights (1-5yrs)

• Little Warrior Bear Gift Set
  • Indy Elephant Paper Mobile

I love the service - though if something has sold out, I'd like to be advised sooner!

Sleeveless Jumpsuit

• Superga Canvas Plimsolls

Service rating : Excellent delivery time. Well packaged and with good instructions for return if necessary.
Product: Love the feel of the material and fit is perfect - size 12 - just a little too low at the neck so will need to wear a camisole under.

Glass Teapot

• Glass Tea Cup & Saucer

Service rating : Nothing
Product: Nothing

London Toy Bus

Service rating : Very good quality item. Swift and efficient delivery
Product: It was made of good quality wood and very attractive to little ones.

Marine Check Shorts (1-12yrs)

• Brushed Flannel Pull-Ons (5-12yrs)
  • **NO DESCRIPTION**

Fantastic, quick and easy to order and the packaging is beautiful

Seersucker Stripe Pyjama Shirt

Service rating : The packaging was amazing!
Product: Very good quality PJ

Lightweight Jersey Sweatshirt

• Wool Blend Ribbed Jumper

Service rating : fast efficient service
Product: lovely product just not right for me

European Down Pillow

very good

Mojito Candle

• Brompton Shorts
  • Soft Tailored Blazer

Service rating : In the Stamford branch, and onine the service is always great.
Product: It makes me feel so happy as it brings the sense of exotic warm, relaxed summer evenings right into my home.

Twill Dungarees And Whale Toy

• Short Sleeve Polo Bodysuit
  • Pomegranate Signature Candle

Excellent service and super fast delivery!

Linen T-Shirt

• Waffle Stitch Hooded Jumper

Service rating : Can always be relied upon to deliver on time.
Product: Pretty colour and generous fit means that it will be worn a great deal this summer.

The cut around the shoulders isn't really for me, but the length, material and colour won me over

Lime & Bay Botanical Large Candle

• Spring Crombie Coat

Service rating : The items were protected and packaged well. The White Company never disappoint, I love this company. Well done!!
Product: The candle had a very strong scent when first opened but that has now disappeared. When lit the scent is subtle but you can smell the basil and lime. I wish it was stronger.

Curved Hem Button Back Jumper

• Cake Tins – Set of 2

Service rating : Parcel arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged.
Product: Very pretty buttons on the back.

Henley Duvet Cover

• Henley Oxford Pillowcase
  • Mojito Candle

Service rating : Punctual as always
Product: Henley has a beautiful nautical look which really brightens up my room it's lovely my only criticism is when I wash it it becomes very heavy for a 200 thread count bedding otherwise it's wonderful

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Deep Fitted Sheet

• 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillowcase - Single
  • Madeleine Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set

Service rating : These arrived very quickly, were packaged beautifully and in a very attractive and sensible box which could be opened in seconds rather than attacking it with carving knife and scissors as I so often have to do with mail order packages!!
Product: Lovely quality and a much better "white" colour than many other white sheets I have bought.

Deep Waistband Pull On Trousers

Service rating : ordered my purchases on a Friday afternoon and it was only standard delivery and they arrived Saturday morning! Was indeed very impressed. Came quicker than next day delivery!
Product: so soft and such a comfortable fit. Will defiantly be ordering more!!

Stripe Smocked Dress

• Striped Shortie Romper
  • Denim Dungaree And Tee Set (1-6yrs)

Service rating : Delivery within one day of ordering
Product: None

Pure Pillar Candle

• Pomegranate Signature Candle

Service rating : I have marked the white company down only because of Hermes. They leave my parcels in my black rubbish bin with all the trash. If that's not bad enough, occasionally I have got home from work to see a large box right on my doorstep. ( I live in a terraced house ) anyone could walk past and pinch it. I have nothing good to say about Hermes.
Product: They burn really well. The best.

Waffle Stitch Hooded Jumper

Ordered this for named day delivery, it was not received by courier despite e mail from White Company saying it had been despatched and courier e mailed me to say delivery would be delayed. I called White Company and cancelled as I had paid for Saturday delivery to receive for a birthday present on the Sunday. A refund has been made inc delivery charge but I received generic letter apologising that I was not happy with product. I never saw the product and feel it warranted a personal attachment as the White Company service failed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. This certainly isn't usual for us and I am pleased to see that this has all been sorted for you. Should you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Antibes Bath Mat

• Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel
  • Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel

Well packaged quality goods and speedy service. Very happy!

Stanton Pie Server

• Spring Diffuser
  • Flowers Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : Excellent service. Ordered on line. Speedy delivery.
Product: Haven't used it yet

Contrast Lace Trim Nightie

• Jersey Embroidered Nightie

Service rating : Excellent
Product: I wanted to buy matching robe but couldn't find it on site

Cotton Shirt

Very clear, same products I bought 3 years ago, which is great

Symons Skinny Jeans - 30" length

• Deep V Neck Sleeveless Top

Service rating : Always prompted delivery
Product: Nice fabric but not very good fitting. length was a problem

Linen V Neck Tunic

Should provide a free returns service

Lime & Bay Diffuser Refill

Service rating : Easy to order and prompt delivery. Well packaged goods.
Product: Lovely scent, hence buying a refil.

Floral Ladder Trim Dress

Service rating : efficient
Product: great quality

Satin Washed Wrap Blouse

• Fine Stripe Crew Neck Jumper

Service rating : Overall good service. But very disappointed it isn't free postage on returns. I won't be ordering again for that reason - particularly as it was two small items sent in a large box - and I only needed to return 1 of them and the box was far too big. £5+ Postage for returns is too much on top of the prices you charge is too much and I won't be buying from you again.
Product: It wasn't great quality and the fit was very odd.

Thank you for your welcome feedback. We are always interested in our customers views regarding our returns. We offer free returns if you can return to any of our stand alone stores within thirty days or a collection service for your convenience at a small cost as an alternative to a Post Office return. Full details of these services are available on our website. I will pass on your request for a free returns service to our relevant team. If I can be of further help, just let me know.

Soft and Light Breathable Duvet

Service rating : The delivery always arrives very quickly.
Product: It is just very light but still warm

V Neck T-Shirt

Service rating : Prompt delivery, well packed
Product: Well made, but it does crease, material very fine

Super-Soft Ultra Wash Pillow

• Zip-Closure Pillow Protector
  • Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet

I have not received my items yet and customer service keep saying its on the way despite no working tracking number provided as of date.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I have contacted you directly with your tracking information and if you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Broderie T-Shirt

• Wide Dobby Spot Tassel Scarf

Service rating : Excellent
Product: I would t change anything

Reversible Cloud Blanket

• Stripe Kimbo Sleepbag

Service rating : Great
Product: Perfect

Twist Front Maxi Dress

• Gift box

Service rating : Fast,accurate and friendly communication on researce requested by me
Product: This was an Easter present for my daughter! She loved it! Perfect fit, excellent quality, elegant and easy to wear at the same time.

Linen Three Quarter Sleeve Blouse

Service rating : Arrived quickly - nice packaging
Product: Lovely shirt but just sooo expensive!!! Why??

Trim Detail Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

• Cherry Pillowcase
  • Cherry Pillowcase & Duvet Set

Service rating : I recieved everyting ontime, therefore it was just perfect!
Product: Wonderful quality and timeless design.
Can you please make more cloth for children between 7 and 12 years old? The selection is really tiny and I would love to buy her cloth at White Company, but it is almost not possible.. due to so narrow choice. And please, please offer more wool sweaters for the winter time for children, now it is mainly cotton mixed with wool and % of wool is very low. Can you make it 50/50? And again thank you for your great quality!!!!

24-Apr-2017
I love your brand, the simplicity of it and luxery feeling that it gives because of the quality of the products as wel as the whole brand experience you provide. Thank you!
It would be very nice if you could produce more cloth for children between 7 and 12 years old, as the current choice is really tiny. I wrote it in my comments already.
It would be also nice if you could desig a winter duvet sets for children from flannel material instead of cotton. The cotton duvet sets are extrimely suitable for the spring and summer but in the winter they are too cold.

Brass Bead Tassel Bracelet

Service rating : The White company have always provided an excellent service, items delivered very quickly and always packaged beautifully.
Product: The bracelet was lovely,will be ordering it in the grey.

Wrap Front Maxi Dress

Service rating : This is the second time we have ordered goods from the White Company and the original order has been lost somewhere between to White Company and Hermes. The item was successfully delivered when it was resent via DPD. We presume that the original order was either never sent or lost by Hermes. Either way it is a very poor experience for the customer, especially as it has happened twice in a row.
Product: Perfect fit, excellent quality.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your comments. This certainly isn't usual for us and I can assure you that this has been passed on to the relevant team to investigate. We would hate for this to happen again. Should you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mustique Hand Wash

• Mustique Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : Very good
Product: Lovely

Flowers Signature Candle

• Flowers Hand & Nail Gift Set

Service rating : Delivery was super quick - it even got delivered on good Friday!!
Product: Smells amazing, highly recommend it