The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 87797 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Patchwork Blanket White

Service rating : I have had three of these beautiful blankets for gifts and every one of them have been delighted , thankyou white company regards c m fox.
Product: Beautiful blankets.

Jersey Shirt

• Skinny Studded Suede Belt

Service rating : always excellent
Product: have now bought one of these in every colour - love them. Extremely flattering and so useful

GLASS COMPOTE POT

Service rating : Time from order to delivery was far better than expected.
Product: Why not consider including serving spoons.

Funnel neck sweater

Service rating : Service as ever excellent
Product: It was fine

Orange Grove Tea Lights S/12

• Verveine Large Candle

Service rating : Wonderful Service
Product: Excellent producr

Sentiment Pencils S/10

Service rating : Order arrives on time, well packaged and presented nicely.
Product: An explanation on the box re the sentimental messages they have printed

COTTN SANTORINI D/CVR KNG

• COTTN SANTORINI P/CASE STD OX
  • STARS & ROCKET SLIPPER

Service rating : Good apart from I couldn't use my voucher code on the website, had to ring and order over phone to get 20% off.
Product: I bought this product as really liked it at a place stayed in for a holiday, and they used White Company bed linen!

ROCKING HORSE

Service rating : My order was dealt with promptly & professionally. My parcel arrived well packaged, & on the day & time promised.
Product: Bought this beautiful rocking horse for my Grandaughters first birthday, and was delighted with it, as was she.

White Lavender Pillow Mist

Service rating : Online service is better than instore service
Product: I use this product a lot

03-May-2016
Fine

Cropped Curved Hem Top DarkCharcMarl, 12

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Good quality

Chunky Short Sleeved Sweater

• Knitwear Hanger S/6
  • Long Sleeve Breton Stripe Top

Service rating : The deliveries are always prompt, reliable and well packed in adequate packaging.
Product: Colour and texture excellent, too wide and too short, very unflattering for my shape. Also very expensive..

ALIEN BABY SOCKS 3 PK

• BEAR FACE & CLOUD SOCKS 3 PK

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Good quality and thick socks

Painted Straw Basket

• Soft Sports Bra

Service rating : arrived very quickly
Product: Very well made, sightly overpriced but worth it as design is something unique.

Cashmere circle poncho cardi

• Essential Vest
  • Essential Vest

Service rating : I like the status updates. And I like the free delivery to HK.
Product: It's a bit scratcher than I expected

Classic Star Muslin 2 Pack

• ELEPHANT STAR SLEEPSUIT & BIB
  • Hydrocotton Hooded Towel

Great service, as always!! High quality

Classic Plimsole

Service rating : Great!
Product: Lovely!

Short Lightweight Velour Robe

Service rating : Good service, the item I ordered was on delay, however I received an email before the due date given to say it was on its way.
Product: I was a bit dubious about ordering this robe given some of the previous feedback, however I was not disappointed. It is lovely and soft, lightweight and good quality. I am 5ft 5inches tall and I didn't want a robe that drowned me, however this is a perfect length on my knee. The colour is nice too, a light dusty pink is how I would describe it.

Lime & Bay Signature Candle

• Orange Grove Candle
  • Seychelles Candle

Fast delivery. Well packaged up so no damage.

London Gift Set

I ordered my item on the 21st of April at 1100am as next day delivery and received it Tuesday the 26th of April after great difficulty

Thank you for your feedback, I am surprised to learn of your difficulties receiving your order. I would like to assure you your comments will be passed on to our courier and we hope this will help to improve the service in future. I can see that you have also spoke with my colleague who has been able to refund your next day delivery charge. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thanks,

Karl

Breakfast in Bed Tray White,One Size

• CARAFE & X2 TUMBLER
  • Lacquer Dressing Table Tray S/

SILVER PLATED HEART BOX

Service rating : Generalyl consider White compnay to be exceptional but had some challenges with customer service over a faulty watch strap which was part of this same order ... finally was resolved but took several emails to get it addressed.
Product: Beautiful, well made and great quality

Short Lightweight Velour Robe

Service rating : Delivery was quick
Packaging lovely. Not damaged in anyway
Courier polite and professional
Product: Lovely material
Brilliant fit
Will see how well it washes

NIEVE B/MAT MED

• Spa Restore Body & Hand Balm
  • Spa Restore Body & Hand Wash

Delivery by DPD is for the third time the worst of the worst. Aramex requested payment of CHF 52.07 before DPD moving on a parcel that had a value of £ 58.66 and a weight of 2.15 kg. They charged the amount of CHF 52.07 supposedly covering all custom duties, taxes and handling fees. Charged amount is almost 60 % of the merchandise value. This is simply outrageous.
As long as The White Company continues to use DPD/aramex services we all shall not order anything anymore from The Company.

London Blanket & Hat Set

• Lime & Bay Diffuser

Service rating : Quick delivery, used discount code which was great
Product: Blanket felt quite cheap, for the price. I returned it for this reason.

Verveine Bath Foam

• Verveine Hand Wash
  • Verveine Shower Gel

Order incomplete

BUTTERFLY FLORAL DRESS White, 3-6 mths

Service rating : Service excellent and staff in Brighton always charming.
Product: Great product and very swift delivery! Thank you

White Linen Pocket Dress

Service rating : First rate service as usual . A wonderful shopping experience .
Product: Classy and timeless. Excellent quality.

Thermal Stitch Chunky Sweater

Service rating : Very quick service.
Product: Excellent, comfortable and stylish sweater.

Safari Baby Gift Set

• Summer Candle

Service rating : As good as always
Product: Absolutely thrilled with the product and the presentation took it to a baby shower and the gift was greatly admired felt I had got it just right !

Verveine Hand Wash

• Verveine Luxury Set

Service rating : Very good, I emailed you the day I purchased my products and received an email back straight away!!!
Product: Love this, smells gorgeous.

Marylebone Skirt White

• Short Rib Mix Cardigan

Service rating : But was not impressed with having to pay for returns - will certainly think twice about ordering again.
Product: Fit was not good for price

Thermal stitch chunky cardi

Service rating : The service and delivery time was excellent.
Product: I was unsure whether to order this cardigan as I don't tend to wear loose fitting clothes but I love this. It fits well and has just enough 'looseness' for me!! Good quality too.

Textured Fringe Poncho Silver Grey,XS/S

Service rating : Staff always extremely helpful, polite and are willing to give you their advice and opinions.
Product: I actually took the extra small/small back and bought the small/medium. I am only a size 8 but the smaller one was too short and just didn't fit well at all. I do struggle with your size 8 in clothing since the styles are always too wide and big for me, esp your tops more in size 6 would be good. Have bought from your store for many years now. Your candles and oils just gorgeous! Thankyou!

Restore Luxury Candle

Service rating : Great delivery with one hour time slot
Product: This candle is fantastic it scents my whole house , it smells like a spa will purchasing again .

TIGER STAR SLEEPSUIT White, 3-6 mths

Service rating : The staff were extremely helpful,polite and efficient.
Product: A delightful suit with adorable tiger ears.I hope to see some winter snow tiger outfits,it's a perfect look for all little cubs

Sleeveless Cowl Top

• WHALE FRIENDS MOTIF BODYSUIT

Apart from it tak NGOs a long while for me to place my order l always seem to have problems with passwords, the process was good, my order arrived in a couple of days

Leather Jewellery Box

I ordered on the 21st April it's now the 2nd May and my wife still doesn't have her gift!! It was for our wedding anniversary wich has passed!!!!! No one called me on Friday 29th to tell me where my gift was (as promised). I see that the delivery company is claiming that the delivery was made on the 28th at 20:13 but that's not true because no one signed nor do i have a delivery slip! Terrible experience!! Where is my wife's gift?

It's wonderful you thought of us to buy your wife's anniversary present. I'm concerned to find out you haven't received this yet. I see my colleague didn't call you back as she was advised by the courier that you'd received the parcel since speaking to her. I understand this wasn't the case, so would like to discuss this further. I left you a voice mail but will also send you an email for us to do this. Thanks,

Chloë

White Linen Pocket Dress

Service rating : Quick service
Product: Simple easy to wear dress

Cassis Candle

• Flowers Candle
  • Seychelles Candle

Candles were delivered to another address........although clearly had my name and address on it...it sat in someone else's porch for a few days.I was unable to track down Hermes carrier very very disappointed

Leather Trim Cardigan

• Mens Knitted V-Neck Jumper

Service rating : Service of the company is excellent!
Product: Excellent!

Cedar Rose Hanger Hearts

• Seychelles Diffuser

Igood service

BUNNY FACE JUMPER

• BUNNY SLEEVE T-SHIRT
  • FAIRY WING CARDIGAN

Service rating : Excellent customer service and feedback
Product: Love the pattern and fit, plus I find all white company cotton sweaters wash and wear really well

E/COTTON GUEST TOWEL

• Faux Fur Pom Pom Key Ring
  • Reversible Heart Bracelet

Service rating : Very good service.
Product: Very good quality like the colour.

Seychelles Body Lotion

Service rating : straight forward ordering and fast delivery
Product: smells amazing and last all day

Antique Ribbed Dome Tlight Sml

• Artisan Oval Plate

Service rating : initial delivery damaged.
Product: The tea light holder is not level inside so when you put a tea light in it, it lies uneven and sloped so when your candle was lit, the wax would run out into holder.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I can see that you were able to speak with us to arrange for a replacement for your damaged item. If we can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks,

Karl

MOP Frame 3x3"

• MOP Frame 8x10"

Service rating : No fuss, polite and "wit it"lady on the other end of the phone, efficient and thank goodness no "have a nice day" stuff !
Product: Stylish and a perfect wedding gift

Matilda Floral Hooded Towel

Service rating : Very quick service.
Product: Excellent quality. Have bought before and wouldn't use another towel for my children.

MEDIUM WHITE BASHFUL BUNNY

Service rating : Easy to order online. Delivered on time and well packaged.
Product: Lovely and soft. Washes well and retains shape and softness This is the third I have purchased as gift.

Brompton Short Midwash

Service rating : Paying for returns? That's not good for your business
Product: The elastic in shorts is not good.

Ultimate Hydrocotton Robe

Service rating : Fine for ordering and delivery.
Product: Sizing wrong! I am a size 14, so ordered medium...it was huge, I was totally swamped by it.
The size was more suitable for a man...has their been a mistake in production?
I returned the item, it cost me £4.95, as it was so bulky. I won't be ordering any more clothes from The White Company if this product is anything to go by.