The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 88534 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Seychelles Body Lotion

Postage price was very high

HENLEY STRIPE OUTDOOR MATTRESS

Service rating : Fast delivery.
Product: Very good for the garden!

Twenty One Multiwick Candle

Service rating : Arrived very prompt and in perfect condition , no complaints
Product: A bit pricey

Casual Linen Jacket

• Pocket Linen Shirt
  • Short Rib Mix Cardigan

easy to use, quick to arrive and super clothes!!

Pom Pom Trim Swimsuit

Service rating : Ordering online was very easy and the item was recieved in a few days of purchase.
Product: The swimsuit is just as lovely as it looks on the website, it was exactly what I was looking for and fitted perfectly!

GLASS COMPOTE POT

• HOGLA BREAD BASKET
  • Porto Dipping Bowl

Service rating : The company are excellent, great service, prompt delivery and well packaged products. I had a small problem with one of the items, i chip on a glass compote pot, this was quickly sorted by the company. I am very happy with the service provided.
Product: The pot is beautiful, the glass is of a very high quality and are perfect for serving jam or chutney.

BEAR FACE & CLOUD SOCKS 3 PK

• STAR TRAVEL CHANGING MAT

I dont expect to buy items and have them delivered to my back garden, which has green in it and mud. Not ideal for white or any items.

SS Jersey Jumpsuit

Service rating : Item was well packaged, delivery prompt
Product: SS Jersey Jumpsuit as described, shame not done in a petite fitting size, but I am used to shortening trousers/leggings all the time.

Harem Lounge Trouser

• Jersey Shirt
  • Side Panel Sleeveless Jumper

Service rating : Order arrived very quickly.
Product: Soft and light, but I felt the baggy look didn't suit me. I think it would work very well for taller people.

ROCKET MOTIF HOODIE

• Seychelles Luxury Set
  • SPACE DOG BODYSUIT

Service rating : Simple to purchase, quick to receive.
Product: Given as a gift, so not opened, but looked as it did on screen and parents happy with it. (Can't say "excellent" - as not opened and felt the quality.)

ANTIBES BATH MAT MED

• Padded Hanger S/2

Service rating : Quality service to match the products
Product: Lovely shade of cream, thick and well made.

Framed Black Board

Service rating : Easy to order online, fast delivery service, well packaged when received.
Product: This Framed Black Board is exactly what I was looking for. Sleak (if a black board can be described as 'sleak'!), sturdy, well made and magnetic too (which was an added bonus). I have it up in the kitchen and it's perfect for writing notes, meal plans, and for displaying family photograps. The only way it could be improved would be to include some chalk, which I was expecting, but looking back, it was not included in the description online.

The Work Bag

Service rating : Can't fault the service
Product: Nice bag, just not a work bag, which is what it was described as. My fault I guess for not checking out the dimensions before I bought it. Too big for work, it's more like an overnight/weekend bag.

CELLULAR SATIN BLANKET COT

• CLOUD BLANKET
  • JERSEY WRAP CARDIGAN

Service rating : All purchases were delivered quickly in one very large box - larger than was necessary which meant having to dispose of it and the huge amount of packing material.
Product: A useful cot blanket for a summer baby.

Pomegranate Large Candle

Service rating : Quick and efficient service, being informed frequently about each stage of the ordering/delivery process.
Product: The Pomegranate candle scent is a favourite and lingers in the room long after the candle has been extinguished.

Lace Trim Nightie

Service rating : Excellent e mail trail of information. Nicely packaged delivery.
Product: Nice length. Stylish and Comfortable. A bit expensive but bought with 20 per cent discount offer. Would be nice in a Cotton or linen fabric especially as it is sleeveless and ideal for summer.

Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : Easy to order and fast secure delivery.
Product: A wonderful wash with fragrance that stays with u all day and always prompts a comment.

Slip On Plimsolls

Service rating : Very good delivery and returns
Product: Made feet look huge and the size was bigger than a normal 4

White Linen Pocket Dress White, 14

Service rating : Shop didn't have the dress in my size but the staff were exceptionally helpful in advising me to try on a similar dress and then ordering it for me. Dress arrived within 4 days.
Product: Well made simple but looks classy

Verveine Large Candle

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Love the smell

Fringe Detail Drape Cardigan

• Slub Cotton V Neck T-shirt

Service rating : I had to ring as address needed updating and the lady was very helpful and professional
Product: Cardigan material looked like it would droop and was already too large. The style didn't suit me.

CHAMBRAY SEAT PAD S/4

Service rating : Product was with me in a couple of days
Product: Beautiful well made product

31-May-2016
Great

Cloud T-Shirt

Service rating : This is a wonderful website with great quality products.
Product: I bought this tshirt for my daughter and absolutely love it.

FAWN MOTIF PYJAMA

• Hydrocotton Robe With Ears

Service rating : Good to deal with
Product: Wash well and feels beautiful, very good quality

Flowers Hand & Nail Set

Service rating : Excellent service
E-mailed when delivery due
Product: A favourite product of many years. Thank goodness you keep making it !

Superga Navy Leather Plimsole Navy, 40

Service rating : So fast from ordering 'inshore' to receiving them
Product: My dream would be to produce them in 1/2 sizes as they are a bit boat like at the moment. I will have to try some 'insoles' them

Marble Pastry Board

Service rating : prompt delivery and securely packaged
Product: Like the surface but surprised at the weight, will have to be a permanent feature on work top.

GALAXY BLANKET & HAT

• GALAXY JERSEY SLEEPSUIT

Service rating : The purchased/paid price are higher than the labeled price that came along with the items??!! THIS WAS A PRESENT FOR A NEW BORN. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!
Product: The purchased/paid price on the invoice IS £22.80 but the labeled price came along with the Blanket & Hat IS £19.00??!!

I can see there has been a technical problem with the prices on this order, which I'm more than willing to help you with. I've emailed you with more details. Thanks

Chloë

Flowers Bath & Shower Gel

• Flowers Body Lotion
  • Flowers Hand & Nail Cream

Service rating : I put the wrong house number on my order which caused confusion with the delivery but one of your Customer Service Operators sorted it out in a very efficient and professional manner. Top marks!
Product: I love everything about the 'Flowers' fragrance. It's so refreshing and vibrant.

Stitch Sleeveless Jumper

• TIE SHOULDER JERSEY DRESS

Service rating : No problems
Product: Really easy to wear, looks good and feels good.

NEWWHITEDUCK F&D DVT SGL 4.5T

• Seychelles Diffuser
  • Seychelles Large Candle

Service rating : The usual high standard
Product: Exactly the correct weight for this time of the year

ENAMEL ALFRESCO FAIRY LIGHTS

• MINI CROOK S/4

Disappointing

I'm concerned to find out you were disappointed with your order when it arrived, this certainly isn't how we want our customers to feel when they shop with us. Your feedback is very important, so I've passed on your comments about the information on the website. I've personally emailed you with help on returning these crooks if they're no longer needed. Thanks,

Chloë

Bib Detail Silk Blouse

Service rating : As always, excellent.
Product: I did like the bib feature. The material, length of sleeve and everything else was lovely.

Knitwear Hanger S/6

• Pintuck Detailed Nightie
  • Scallop Edge Lace Trim Nightie

Service rating : Swift delivery,packaged well in a box.
Product: Works well for tops and knitwear. Looks good in the wardrobe.

Baby Elephant Wash Bag

• Night Time Safari Bib 2Pk
  • NOAHS ARK BUMPER

Service rating : The delivery is fast, and I dont have nothing negative to say
Product: Love it

DOBBY BUBBLE

• MINI MATILDA SMOCKED SLEEPSUIT

Service rating : Always good promo deals, speedy delivery and frequent parcel updates
Product: beautiful colours and good quality , unique

Flowers Hand & Nail Set

• Scallop Edge Lace Trim Nightie
  • WALTON THROW

Service rating : On time and well packed
Product: Simple design

BAMBOO LANTERN LRG Natural,One Size

Service rating : I was not given the full discount which was annoying as I did tell the assistant as she done 2 transactions as she had to order bamboo lantern.
Product: It was damaged and had to send it back

I can certainly understand why you would feel this way, and I have been looking into this further. Upon accessing your account I can see that you have been speaking with Karl from our customer services team, and he has helped get a replacement order for you. Your gorgeous Bamboo Lantern will be with you this week, and I hope that you love it just as much as we do. Thanks,

Ellie

Product: Exactly what we wanted

Lacquer Butlers Tray

• Seychelles Hand Wash
  • WASHED LINEN C/CVR MED SQ

Really pleasant staff, great service.

Lace Trim Nightie

• Lace Trim Stripe Pull Ons
  • White Lavender Bath & Body Set

Service rating : First class service
Product: Very pretty just what I expected

Classic Cotton Robe

Service rating : Speedy delivery.
Product: Very much a man's garment despite being illustrated on a female model. Have returned for refund.

Funnel neck sweater

Service rating : good customer service and item arrived really fast.
Product: Fits well and really nice soft feel. Love the style too

Fine Wooden Frame 5x7"

• Flowers Candle

Service rating : Fast delivery
Great products
Product: Lovely

Pefect Linen Draw Liners

Service rating : My order was delivered very promptly.
Product: These are the best draw liners to be found anywhere. They are wonderfully large and strong and the perfume is very subtle, your clothes smell just as they should, just fresh clean linen.

White Linen Pocket Dress

Service rating : The girls who handled my phoned purchase were patient and very helpful.
However I still haven't received email confirmation of my purchase which I would have expected by now, having made it on Friday last.
Product: But a little disappointed in the rather coarse quality of the linen

GLASS TEAIERE 1000ML

• JADE SWORD GREEN TEA 75g

Service rating : Very fast delivery service and packaged so well.
Product: It was bought as a present along with the infuser cup. Best present I have had. Green tea is more enjoyable made in these. They look so stylish in the kitchen. Jing quality is the best I've seen.

30-May-2016
It is so easy to order on the site. My favourite site I can't wait to see what is coming next. It's very good for letting you know about new arrivals and more so the discount codes.

30-May-2016

CELLULAR SATIN BLANKET COT

• Hydrocotton Hooded Towel
  • TILLIE FLORAL SMOCKED ROMPER

Service rating : Delivery very prompt !
Product: A gift for grand daughter and still to give.

29-May

Knitwear Hanger S/6

• Newcombe Bottle Arch
  • Porto Utensil Pot

Service rating : The delivery company apparently left the parcel the with a neighbour but did not leave a card. On line tracking stated it was signed for & delivered to my address. I called white co to ask were parcel was they stated they would investigate no one got back to me. 3 days later a neighbour called with parcel. We did not know it was with them.
Product: Love the hangers going to buy more. Reduces space in wardrobe and stops knitwear falling off.

I'm really pleased that you have now received your order, but we would never expect you to be kept waiting this long. I've been looking into what has happened, and I've emailed you so that we can talk further. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks,

Ellie