The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 88415 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Symons Crop White White, 8

Service rating : Arrived well packaged and in good order.
Product: Great jeans good fit love them

Havaianas

• LARGE GINGHAM FLANNEL PJ

Paid for next day delivery .... Came as expected ...great service

• Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
  • Open Stitch Cardigan

Fast delivery to The Netherlands after ordering

Blanc Body Creme

Service rating : Quick and efficient- great service.
Product: Just keep producing this Blanc range - I love it! ��

Twist Front Jersey Dress

Service rating : It was just good, not great.
Product: It wasn't as great as it looked online. The dresses in the shop have been steamed. Arriving in shrinkwrap and wrinkled makes them feel cheap. Even the White Company dresses I get off eBay seem to arrive less wrinkled.

Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel

• Seychelles Coconut Body Oil

Service rating : Ordering is easy, delivery is fast. Super service.
Product: I love this product, my favourite sent. Smells amazing.

Fringe Detail Drape Cardigan

• Long Silk Beach Cover Up

Service rating : Telephone staff always very helpful best company I deal with on the telephone ...
Product: Good shape nice and loose for the summer
Wish pockets a little bigger to slip I phone in
Falls out now.
Please make more sports items with I phone pockets

Crinkle Boho Blouse

• Curved Hem V Neck T-Shirt
  • Rectangular Rib Sweater

Service rating : Always pleased with outcome when I order from White Co very professional.
Product: Good fit. Haven't worn it yet so not sure about washing?

Blanc 2-wick Candle

• Symons Candle

Service rating : staff pleasant..products nicely packaged .kept informed of products dispatch
Product: would like a lid on the candles

Seychelles Diffuser

• Spa Relax Body & Hand Wash
  • Spa Restore Body & Hand Wash

Service rating : I recently ordered a number of handwashes, a diffuser and 3 home scents. The diffuser and the handwashes arrived but 10 days later there was still no sign of the home scents. I contacted your company yesterday only to be told that you have discontinued this line and that you actually don't have any home scents in stock at all due to changing suppliers yet I could still purchases them online. I was informed that it would be at least mid june before I revieved any scent if at all as the ones which I had ordered had been discontinued. I would expect that you would either tell your customers that there is going to be a delay in delivering your products, not just leave them wait for months to find out after they investigate where their products are.
Product: I would like to have refills for the diffusers. I think that it is such a waste of the original container and I hate throwing it away.

Long Pocket Cardigan Green, 10

Service rating : Polite, helpful staff willing to do 'extra' to make sure that you are happy with your purchases.
Product: My cardigan was actually navy. It is perfect as a light cover for evenings or daytime. A fine fabric and deep colour. Excellent purchase.

Linen Raglan Breton Jumper

• Linen Sleeveless V-Neck Top
  • Relaxed Linen Blouse

Service rating : Very good
Product: Everything ok

Relaxed Linen Blouse

Service rating : Always excellent!
Product: Nice and cool for very hot days !

CLASSIC STAR FTD SHEET

• Classic Star Velour Bib
  • STAR TRAVEL CHANGING MAT

Service rating : So prompt and easy to deal with. Presents packed beautifully.
Product: Perfect. Lovely feel and looks lovely.

MOP Frame 5x7"

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent product, exceptional gift wrapping. Prompt delivery.

Red Wine Glass S/2

• White Wine Glass S/2

Service rating : Excellent customer service who resolved an issue without delay
Product: Long stems, elegant

Service rating : Had to pay postage for returning item
Product: Not true to size

Metallic Leather Espadrille

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Great quality, stylish and comfortable

The Work Bag

Service rating : exceptional as always
Product: lovely bag but a little too big for what I wanted

Seychelles Hand & Nail Cream

Service rating : Good prompt service
Product: Excellent product

Cassis Candle

• Cassis Diffuser
  • E/COTTON FLAT SHT SKNG

I am still waiting for Parcelforce to collect the fre return of the cotton sheets which were sent instead of linen sheets..so far I have waited in all day last Friday, all day today Tuesday and have now been asked to leave them in an unsecured garage supposedly for collection tomorrow..I have made repeated calls to the White House without a successful outcome. Despite many years of successful dealings with your company my recent experience would make me think very hard before making any future purchase.

Seychelles Mini Home Scent Set

Service rating : Easy to use website, product arrived quickly and well packaged
Product: Lovely item beautifully packaged - Perfect gift!

Breton Stripe Shift Dress

• JERSEY SHORTIE & T-SHIRT SET
  • Lace Dress

Service rating : Very quick.
Product: On the few occasions that I have now worn the dress it has on every occasion been much admired and I have been asked where I have purchased it from. The quality it as usual very good.

Sleeveless Utility Dress

Service rating : Refund for shipping cost of returning the damaged items is not available automatically. I was demanded to make an international phone call to get the refund. It's expensive and there's time difference. I've never experienced in other internet shop.
Product: Good material and good design on clothes.

Geometric Broderie Shift Dress

Service rating : I always find the staff both in the shop in Chelsea and online to be extremely charming and helpful
Product: The dress is simple and comfortable and is a good price range.

Round Mirrored Charger

Service rating : Th e packaging could have been better packaged.
Product: There were slight scratch marks on the mirror but not as bad as the first round mirror charger that I ordered and returned. I decided to keep this one.

Linen Beach Trouser

• Linen Boyfriend Trousers

Service rating : Sent quickly
Product: Pockets showed through really obviously

Jersey Tube Skirt Black, 10

Service rating : Quick turn around. I was updated on transfer to the courier and confirmation of delivery was provided
Product: An excellent everyday with everything skirt that's easy to care for. I have 2 I love them so much.

Tapered Glass Pendant LRG

Service rating : One of the shades didn't fit properly and after a quick phone call a new one was sent out which arrived the following day!!
Product: The shades look fantastic - I have 3 over my kitchen island unit. The only issue I have is finding bulbs to go in them. The catalogue and website show a lovely clear bulb with a feature filament but I can only find ones that are too orange and spoil the look of the light. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me where to find the bulbs shown on the website! Thank you!

Deep V Maxi Dress

• Havaianas
  • Rib Racer Back Maxi

Service rating : Always a great service
Product: Really lovely drape , great fit.

Cotton Storage Bag Large

• Cotton Storage Bag Small
  • Knitwear Hanger S/6

Service rating : Easy to order on line and quick delivery, and I live in Australia
Product: Quality product. Easy to pack a very large duvet into

Short Lightweight Velour Robe

Service rating : very good
Product: Lovely robe a realy nice dusky pink colour. Love the hood.

Orange Grove Large Candle

Service rating : The delivery was made in 5 days
Product: I am about to make the return due to paying £35 each and the goods delivered have a small white price label stating £33.50. I feel you have already planned to reduce this item or you have charged me too much. It feels wrong that you have charged me more than the goods you delivered. I feel let down. I called your head office but the lady at the white company wasn't interested and suggested I just return them it wouldn't be a problem. - so I will be returning to the store on Thursday morning. I feel really disappointed and I feel you have mis-sold items at an inflated cost via the website. It is not the £3 difference, but the principle.

I would certainly not like for you to remain disappointed by your recent experience and I am keen to speak further with you. I have tried to call you but I have been unable to get through. I have sent you an email and hope to be able to speak in more detail soon. Thanks,

Waffle Slipper White,S

Service rating : In store service was excellent
Product: They were a gift and were well received.

Breakfast in Bed Tray

Service rating : Very good
Product: Perfect for breakfast in bed treat

Lightweight Cosy

• MOSSED PLANT POT L
  • Spa Restore Body & Hand Balm

Good service by phone although I tried to order on line and have tried to do so many times but their website does not allow you to make payment. I think that this ought to be looked into to improve their sales.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I am delighted to learn that when placing an order over the phone with us you have received the good experience we are so often proud to offer. I will ensure that your comments regarding our website are passed on to our IT department and where needed any changes will be made. Thanks,

SHORT SLEEVE PYJAMA 2 PK Multi, 8-9 yrs

Service rating : Helpful staff
Product: Super quality

Essential Lace Trim Cami

• Patch Pocket Hoodie

Service rating : Excellent service. Easy ordering and prompt delivery.
Product: Good fit and great colour. Ideal for summer.

Seychelles Hand & Nail Set

Fast and efficient service.

Long Sleeve Breton Stripe Top

• Sleeveless Cowl Top

Service rating : Arrived quickly. Beautifully wrapped. Returns efficiently handled.
Product: The cotton is lovely quality and the neckline flattering. An attractive grey.

Poole Silicone Watch

Service rating : Easy order and return
Product: Had to return the watch as it was much bigger than expected. Watch case is at least 35-40mm. Should have said in product description !! Otherwise all good.

Jersey Striped PJ Set

Easy to buy arrived on time

Beach Shirt

• Flowers Diffuser

Service rating : Always extremely efficent
Product: Have not worn yet but perfect

Superga Khaki Classic Plimsole Khaki, 40

Service rating : Very helpful staff in store who processed an online order for me.
Product: The fit of these shoes is terrible. The size 40 is too small and pinching my toes yet when I went to exchange them for a 41, the shoes were way too big and I couldn't keep them on my feet. Ridiculous and it's meant that I've had to look at buying a different brand all together which is a shame as the Supergas
look great.

Lace Trim Dobby Long Nightie

• Woven Check Jersey Nightie

Service rating : The parcel arrived promptly and was well packed.
Product: I do think that you have either changed your sizing or are producing slightly skimpy products. The nightie looks good and fits well on the shoulders although is rather too tight under the arms., I am always a size 10 so do not feel it is to do with me.

RUFFLE BACK SPOT DUNGAREE White, 6-9 mths

Service rating : my assistant is always wonderful...I try to get the same person in Stratford upon Avon
Product: So much of the children' wear has not been very inspiring this season. The ruffle back is lovely ,pretty and fun!

Flowers Bath & Body Set

Service rating : On holiday I purchased goods from store in Grand Central (Birmingham New Street Station) Staff were very friendly and attentive without being intrusive.
Product: The items I purchased were for a gift and therefore not tried by myself

Classic Plimsole

Ordered two pairs of Plimsole, with 20% discount, this was not applied to my order. Will contact customer service to disucss.

Broderie Detail Dot Nightie

• Broderie Detail Jersey Nightie
  • CANVAS PLACEMATS S/2

Service rating : very efficient with my order.
Product: very pretty.

Frill Jersey Nightie

• Rosebud Frill Jersey Nightie

Lovely products, fast delivery.

Seychelles Candle

Quick and efficient

CREW NECK STRIPE JUMPER

• HIBISCUS PRINT SUN HAT
  • QUILTED JACKET

the white company service is very good (somewhat slow website) but delivery service is rather complicated, especially advanced payment of the customs etc. they've attempted to bill me twice for the service with two different prices. i never got reply when inquiring about the differences and the reasons for double billing. i know it's not the full responsibility of the white company, but there must be a way to get a better delivery partner for global customers.

Silk Lace Cami Set

Service rating : Phoned to organise exchange, the customer service representative was friendly and helpful.
Product: Sizing is a touch generous, had to exchange for a smaller size

CHARTWELL HERB POT

• GLITTER RIBBON SET
  • Orange Grove Large Candle

The candle I received wasn't the same as the one advertised/pictured on website. When I called up I was advised they would send me the one I wanted - when I followed this up a few days later, I was told the one I wanted didn't actually exist.

I'm pleased to see you've taken an interest in some of our beautiful smelling candles.I understand you ordered one of the large candles in our previous design, but we'd sold out so you were sent the new one. I'd like to assure you this will be the same gorgeous scent and is actually our new and improved design so it should be better. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so I've emailed you with my details in case there's anything you'd like to discuss further. Thanks,

Chloë

Spa Relax Bath Oil

Service rating : Perfect
Product: Lovely bottle and perfume!

White Lavender Pillow Mist

Service rating : My order arrived promptly and I was kept informed of the status of the delivery.
Product: I have been using this product for years and it truly aids a restful night.

Scallop Edge Lace Trim PJ Set

Service rating : Prompt and efficient
Product: Just as shown in the catalogue and pleasant fabric.

Vintage Washed Linen Tcloth

Service rating : easy to buy on line
Product: I love the quality of it and on ale it was an amazing price

Pomegranate Candle

• REVERSIBLE GINGHAM SGL SET
  • REVERSIBLE GINGHAM STD HW PC

Service rating : Everything arrived on time
Product: It smells delicious!

POPLIN BUNTING

Very prompt service.

Newcombe Bottle Arch

• PAVILION LANTERN

Service rating : Perfect!
Product: Perfect! I'd buy it again

Friendship Bracelet

• Superga Grey Canvas Plimsolls

Service rating : As always good service... Prompt delivery.
Product: I thought this was expensive for what it was... Just a bit of thread with a few sliver bits on it!!

Lavender Bath & Shower Gel

• Noir Moisturising Hand Cream
  • Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : Very good especially when free postage to Sweden
Product: Beautiful makes your body and mind relax

Hooded Velour Robe

Service rating : Prompt efficient service
Product: Cosy and practical

Metallic Trim Linen Dress White, 14

Service rating : The assistants were not that interested in my request for the dress, i had great service in the Winchester shop.Also the dress was extremely crumpled and had i not tried in on in the Winchester shop, i probably wouldn't have bothered.
Product: Simple shift dress, which you can dress up or down.

LONDON AOP PYJAMA

• ROCKET MOTIF HOODIE

Service rating : Order sent swiftly
Product: Further gift to young relative in RSA who has loved all previous clothing sent

Large Candle Lid

• Summer Large Candle

Service rating : Couldn't order off web site, it wouldn't let me, very nice member of staff sorted my order
Product: It's ok

Leather Biker Jacket

• Pin Spot Silk Shirt

Service rating : Very quick service
Product: I love this jacket. Leather is beautifully soft and the light colour makes it a great between seasons essential

Seychelles Hand & Nail Set

Ordered items and was quickly received superb

• Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel
  • Verveine Shower Gel

Service rating : Prompt efficent service
Product: Very nice fragrance and lather

Jersey Striped PJ Set

Service rating : no problems
Product: I love the pyjamas I bought but the top could be a little longer

White Boyfriend Shirt

Service rating : The service at the Stamford Lincs branch is and always has been excellent. But I do have a big no no for the delivery service from Hermes, it has never been good and looking at the reviews I am somehow surprised The White Company uses this company.
Product: It is what it is. This shirt can be worn in day time and evening. Hoping that the pale blue one will be back in stock soon.

• Flowers Body Lotion
  • Flowers Diffuser

Service rating : Fantastic products and excellent delivery. Especially when promotional free delivery.
Product: Luxurious, lovely fragrance and goes a long way.

Verveine Hand & Nail Cream

Service rating : Polite and helpful assistant on the phone, knew her products. Super fast delivery service
Product: Adore this product, initially received it as a present. Gorgeous smell and moisturises my hands beautifully when I use it overnight

SHORTS & T-SHIRT SET White/Blue, 6-9 mths

Service rating : Polite and exceedingly helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
Product: They look adorable but they have not yet been tested on the small baby.

PAVILION LANTERN

Good

E/COTTON STD FIT SHT SKNG

• GENOA D/CVR SKNG
  • GENOA P/CASE SKNG OX

They sent a prompt email on a payment query and resolved any issues quickly. The goods arrived on time

Superga Linen Plimsole

• Superga Navy Leather Plimsole

Service rating : Extremely helpful and very quick
Product: Very soft and comfortable

Pin Spot Silk Shirt

Service rating : Have never had a problem .
Product: Lovely shirt , arrived v quickly . No complaints

Cotton Storage Bag Large

• Cotton Storage Bag Small

Service rating : Speedy delivery. Good quality
Product: Bought as a bedding bag for the caravan. Larger than its predecessor, so contents much easier to insert. Think we shall get several seasons use out of this.

Broderie Jersey T-Shirt

• Linen T-shirt
  • Multi Disc Silver Necklace

Service rating : Descriptions and photos are always very good, however, it would be super to see a short video of the model moving in the clothing as the Boden website. There was a photo of a cardigan in the catalogue but the photos only showed the model sitting down, so I was left guessing as to what it really looked like. I think it was one with a bit of shimmer. We live on an island so it is not possible to pop into a store to view clothing. Most online retailers do not charge for returns, but The White Company does. Again living on an island it is not possible to return to store, so there are items I would love to order, but don't.
Product: Fits beautifully, lovely material. I purchased the top in dark blue. It I more "see through" in certain spots, so need to wear a dark camisole underneath. Otherwise "my highlights/headlights". Shine through!

300TC SATEEN STD FIT SHT KNG

• 300TC SATEEN STD FIT SHT SKNG
  • BROMPTON D/CVR KNG

Service rating : Still not received!!
Product: Still not received!!

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, I can see that you have spoken with my colleague today who has been able to assist you further with your order. If we can help with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks,

Flowers Candle

• White Lavender Candle
  • White Lavender Hand & Nail Set

Excellent company easy to order online.

Baby Elephant Wash Bag

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Great bag

Blanc 2-wick Candle

Service rating : Once ordered the service was fast and efficient
Product: My first Blanc candle was a gift from my daughter. I loved it, the smell when I lit it was amazing. It filled my lounge with a gorgeous aroma.
However when I started to use my new candle there is a huge difference. You can smell it but not like my first one. The scent is certainly not as strong. So I am disappointed as I expected the same from my 2 purchases ��

I'm pleased to find out you're a fan of our Blanc range. I'm surprised you're not as happy with your latest candle as you were with your previous one. I'd like to talk about this more so have emailed you with my details. Thanks,

Chloë

CHARTWELL HERB POT

• Knitwear Hanger S/6
  • Noir Home Mist

Very good service arrived quickly all items well packed. No complaints about service.

Interwoven Leather Clutch Bag

• Pebblegrain Leather Brush Case

Service rating : Delivered within 2 days of ordering
Product: Absolutely love it, soft beautiful leather

CLASSIC DBL BORDER H/TWL

• Seersucker Pyjmas

Service rating : Arrived quickly and kept informed of progress
Product: Nice white towel, good quality

RUGBY STRIPE C/B P/CASE

Service rating : Always best service at Simmons Street
Product: Always best wuality

Metallic Leather Espadrille

• MONDELLO BEACH TWL

Fast shipping, items safely packed

Marble Pestle & Mortar

Service rating : Quick and speedy delivery from date of purchase
Product: Lovely product, but shame about the marks left on the product from the price sticker. Changes the shade of marble underneath

ANTIBES BATH MAT MED

• BABY HANGER S/6
  • Cotton Storage Bag Under Bed

Service rating : Wonderfully packaged, good delivery service, good information about delivery progress
Product: Looks authentically French, excellent quality and washes well

Noir Candle

• Noir Moisturising Hand Cream

Service rating : Very fast delivery
Will always recommend
Product: Nice design and great fragrance

Long Sleeved Polo Bodysuit

• RASH VEST
  • WHALE MOTIF STRIPE CARDIGAN

Service rating : Kept up to date with emails, prompt delivery, packaged well.
Product: As described, good quality.

Noir Home Mist

• Seychelles Luxury Set

myson ordered this as a birthday present for me yet I recieved an email thanking me for my order and detailing cost! Ruined the surprise. Two calls to customer service first one on 6th May now the 20th May and no one bothered to get back to me, very very poor customer service not to mention data protection issues!!

Mesh Trim Lurex Sweater Silver Grey,14

Service rating : Prompt delivery and item packaged very well.
Product: Haven't worn it yet but is of very good quality

Flowers Diffuser

• Indigo Linen Pocket Dress
  • White Lavender Diffuser

Service rating : More than good - Excellent
Product: Just love all the diffusers.

21-May-2016
Well tried and trusted for service and quality.

21-May-2016
Well tried and trusted for service and quality.