Oceans Red Sea Reviews

Consumer ratings of Oceans Red Sea

Feedback for www.oceansredsea.com/ has been compiled from 40 Customer Reviews

• 17/02/2012
  • Oceans Red Sea offers all-inclusive boat excursions in all the popular Red Sea resorts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.oceansredsea.com/
23-Jun-2014

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Great time, great experience, great people.

21-Feb-2013

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

More than I could've expected!

03-Jan-2013

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

It was amazing and an unforgettable experience. I was so scared of going snorkelling, but the team really made me feel at ease and confident that the 2nd time I jumped into the sea myself and was snorkelling in the middle of the red sea on my own to the point I did not want to get out. really wanna do it again. i would reccommend the company if its the first time you are snorkelling.

02-Dec-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

This was without a doubt the best trip i have been on whilst in Egypt !! Staff were great very knowledgeable,friendly and accomodating. Fully English manned , crew were Egyptian and very good.By far the best thing was there was no Russians on board !! Thanks to Sarah who was great and Ryan.Would definetly go on this trip again if I return to Egypt, thanks for a great experience !!

27-Nov-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

excellent and friendly crew really enjoyed it

20-Nov-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

This company was chosen carefully by my diving friend as he knew I'd previously had a terrifying dive a few years back in Kenya. We were met on-time at our hotel by Sarah who was very nice and stayed with us all day. She introduced us to the rest of the team Ryan Sophie and Megan. The Boat crew were nice and when dinner came we were treated to excellent food.
Sophie gave a dive briefing and I sat in on it as I still wasn't sure I wanted to risk it again but her briefing was excellent and very reassuring. I did it ! and felt really well looked after, it has changed my life. Having previously been terrified of the sea and never enjoyed swimmiing I couldn't wait to get back in. Megan offered to teach us how to snorkle dive, I was 1st to get involved and really loved learning these new skills and overcoming my fears. The underwater world shown to me is one I can't wait to continue to explore and enjoy.
Away from the tour I continued to swim in the open sea ( off the reef ) and snorkle dive everyday for the rest of the holiday.
I have every reason for recommending this company and it made a huge difference knowing these guys were proper divers and looked after me so well.
Thanks Oceans, truely lifechanging. Jeff from Reading

20-Nov-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Have been on several trips to Sharm over the years but were with first time, nervous friends so keen to find a relaxed and friendly company to take us on a snorkelling and try dive trip with. Ocean Red Sea were highly reccommended and am really glad we choose them. Everyone had a great time and our friends are already talking about coming back so thanks to everyone there for the day out.

07-Nov-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Amazing trip MUST be done if going to sharm!

07-Nov-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

very good trip. very friendly and very knowledgeable instructors/guides. really enjoyed the day. food on board was fantastic too. will definately go again when we return to Sharm.

31-Oct-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

had a wonderful relaxing day on the red sea.A thoroughly enjoyable day snorkelling with a lovely lunch,I would recommend this trip to my friends. Thank you

09-Oct-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

First class, First time in my life a captain stops a boat so I can take a picture of a sea Turtle. Would recommend this British Team to everybody, wish I had booked mote than once..................Thankyou

I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip with us...and you got to see and photograph a turtle. We can never promise you will see a turtle but if you do it makes the day a little extra special.

Tammi & the Sharm Oceans Team
27-Sep-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Excellent instruction and patience with my first dive.

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

An excellent experience, especially for novice snorkellers, Sarah explained in depth about how to use the equipment and was really reassuring in the water, making me confident to snorkel on my own and really enjoy the experience, whereas I have panicked on previous snorkelling trips where you are just left on your own.
To make the trip even better, it would've been great for the team to point out certain fish etc to the group as they know what they're looking for, but there was so much to look at it, and 2 great locations selected!
My boyfriend was interested in the scuba trial but totally forgot as the day went so quickly, so maybe a reminder at lunch that this is an option would have been good (and wouldn't have been seen as pushy at all!) A great trip which I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Great day out.

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

What a wonderful experience and the staff were the most helpful in making you feel comfortable, would defo use these guys again!! Highly Recommended

22-Sep-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

3 times and 3 great trips, what more can I say, from the pick to the drop off such a great day , the try dive is a must for £20. Many thanks to the English team and not forgetting the Egyptian crew.

18-Sep-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

This was one of the best excursions We have ever been on, very enjoyable and relaxed day out that I would highly recommend to anyone! The staff were very friendly and helpful and I honestly cant thank them enough for the wonderful experience!

18-Sep-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Both of the instructors were excellent, informative, pro active and supportive. I had not snorkled very much as I struggled with the whole concept yet by the end of the trip I had been out for the best part of 1.75 hours in total - the most I have ever spent snorkling added together virtually. Also, it then gave me the confidence to return to my resort and to do some more snorkling so a very big thank you for that. If ever we come across this company again we know what we can expect so will be happy to use again

26-Aug-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

the trip was fantastic, staff were very friendly and the whole experience was relaxed

05-Aug-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Very friendly crew, so helpful; nothing too much trouble. I was in a group of adults and children and all the guys made us feel so comfortable. One of the best days out, ever! Definately booking another trip.

13-Jul-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

amazing experience - unforgettable and lovely people and service

09-Jul-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

wonderful experience staff very helpful and friendly.

05-Jul-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

was a great day thank you to all the staff

05-Jul-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

It was the best experience I have ever had. For me it was a case of 'face my fears' with not being a fan of deep water. I can honestly say I would love to do more diving now. Thanks guys.

03-Jul-2012

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

we did another trip from the hotel which was 3 hours slightly cheaper but got much more for our money.