Oceans Red Sea Reviews

Consumer ratings of Oceans Red Sea

Feedback for www.oceansredsea.com/ has been compiled from 279 Customer Reviews

• 17/02/2012
  • Oceans Red Sea offers all-inclusive boat excursions in all the popular Red Sea resorts.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.oceansredsea.com/
29-Jun-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

There are no words to describe just how amazing this trip was. The crew are awesome!!

20-Jun-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Ha a great Time! Everybody was extreme friendly! This was definitely not my last trip with them!

19-Jun-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Where shall I start, fantastic morning out with the team. Such a pleasure from start to finish. The knowledge of the team from the bus driver to the instructors, amazing, again, fantastic. My particular dive with Tracy, superstar and legend, I just felt so comfortable, relaxed, essentially safe with Tracy, along with her knowledge, experience and approach.
Something I would suggest to not just peoples but the whole world. Learn to dive, even just try it, but do it with the emperor team. you'll never look back. SUPERB.....

17-Jun-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Brilliant! Crew were amazing!

17-Jun-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

A fantastic day out with Oceans Red Sea and would recommend this to anybody (The crew are great) can't wait to go again

02-Jun-2015

Great as always

02-Jun-2015

Everything was good!

27-May-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

The price of food was extremely expensive so we did not partake. The hotel was nice and our room was comfortable. The housekeeping service was excellent!

27-May-2015
Our housekeeping guy was excellent!

26-May-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Having done many trips now with Oceans I can't recommend them highly enough, whether as an exerienced snorkeler or a first timer these are a must do. The Oceans guides are knowledgeable, your safety is a priority as is the environment. Boat crews are brilliant, lunch is plentiful and tasty and soft drinks are included. The Oceans classic trip is great if you have children, just motor round to Marsa Mubarak where swimming with the turtles is almost guaranteed and if you are lucky a sighting of the Dugong. For an adults only treat try the VIP trip, a longer trip but well worth it for some fabulous snorkelling. We will be back!

Hi,
Great to hear that you guys had a good time as always and that we are maintaining our high standards with the food and our snorkelling guides.
Tracy :)

Luke & Tracy,
Management & Operation, Oceans Red Sea
Marsa Alam
21-May-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Simply excelent. That was my best Vaccation. Now I konow where I would like to spent my next Vaccation.

21-May-2015

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Beautiful hotel, we really felt like princesses in a palace.
The food was excellent, the room was very nice, the personal very friendly.

06-Nov-2014

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Lovely friendly people! Took extra care of me on our snorkelling trip as I was 24 weeks pregnant! Will definatly be recommending to anyone who goes to Egypt!!!

06-Nov-2014

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Excellent day made our Holiday lovely people ,wonderful Tasty Lunch ,Amazing Experience Many Thanks Will Be Back Next Year

15-Sep-2014

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

I had a really good time on the boat and they were very accommodating and the language differences are very well dealt with all round the best part of my holiday will definitely go on another trip I'm the future, as I have done 5 trips with them already now xx

15-Sep-2014

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Excellent boat trip. Would recommend to anyone. Even if you dont snorkel it is still a fantastic adventure. I hired a boat privately with 7 other people and it was amazing. The crew are fantastic. .they know there stuff and they will look after you.

26-Jul-2014

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

I loved it! The staff was really nice and we saw lots of wonderful places and creatures!

23-Jun-2014

Oceans Experience in Sharm El Sheikh

Great time, great experience, great people.

01-Nov-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Great dive. Will be booking to complete open water course next year. Thank you.

01-Nov-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

The company were courteous, informative and friendly.

31-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Could not have been a better experience

31-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Well organised trip with very attentive staff. My family and I had a great day.

28-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

There were some last minute changes due to the original vessel going technical but the staff adjusted well and we were happy the alternative arrangements. All the staff were extremely attentive and welcoming and strove very hard to make the trip enjoyable. Our compliments to the chef who did an excellent job for the lunch provided. Thank you & well done.

11-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

The above rating should actually be between good and poor ie FAIR.

We were disappointed with the 'VIP Cruise' - the meals (pizza and salad/vegetables) was not as expected of VIP, the range of drinks available was restricted to water and Coke (the latter being frozen!) and there was very little interaction with the members of the crew. However, we would say that the boat was very clean, the diving equipment readily available.and the restricted numbers allowed plenty of individual space. Finally, and personal to us, we considered that the cost of GBP130 did not reflect the trip overall.

04-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

The vip boat excusrion was fantastic. Boat crew and michaela were brilliant and made the day very special. The corals and fish were a must see. Snorkling in beautiful warm waters with an abundance of magical fish, then chilling in a sumptious jacuzzi will take some beating!! A perfect way to spend the day!

04-Oct-2013

Oceans Experience in Marsa Alam

Excellent trip, highly recommended. Have done the snorkelling trip twice now. Thank you.