My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.com has been compiled from 23902 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.com

They are great. Easy to use ��

Black and white sticker nametags

Have ordered the stickers for 5 years now and they last a whole academic year.

Service rating : Excellent service as always
Product: Designed by my son, his stickers arrived and he loves them although I think they are a bit gaudy - he loves his own design

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excelllent service and prompt delivery!
Product: Love them

Service rating : Good thanks
Product: More designs would be even better

Colour sticker nametags

Very fast delivery. Best tags I have used and stay on in the wash

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Great quality product and easy to use website. Recommend to everyone.
Product: Great quality product, lovely bright colours and easy to use. Wouldn’t use anything else now.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very fast delivery and lovely selection of designs.
Product: Good quality labels

Service rating : fast delivery
Product: excellent name tags

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : I haven’t had to deal with the company other than placing the order but creating your desired label is easy enough and delivery is fast and efficient and the end product is beautiful.
Product: I haven’t used the new stickers yet but we have ordered the name tags several times over. My daughter loves the colours and designs.

We have ordered the iron on as well as the stickers. I have to admit that the iron on and the stickers do come off around the 3rd or 4th wash if not applied to the label but are fantastic on bottles; shoes etc.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to use online service and efficient delivery.
Product: Best nametags ever!! They stick on everything: clothes, shoes, water bottles, books... and my boys love being able to customise their stickers. Don't waste your time sewing or ironing tags on school clothes - these do the same job in a fraction of the time and look far cooler!

Colour sticker nametags

Excellent service easy to order and prompt delivery

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : So easy to use their website and delivery was ridiculously quick.

I’ve used them a number of times now and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Product: Absolutely perfect with an amazing choice on font, colour, background and even image. I’ve used My Nametags for years and their products are excellent quality.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : fast and efficient
Product: durable and good

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : I made a mistake with my order which was rectified very quickly by My Nametags. Received the order within 2 days. Very impressed and would recommend.
Product: Much easier than using the ones that need to be sewn. Very quick and easy to use.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent communications, great way of lettings kids personalise their belongings. Brilliant delivery.
Product: Have used in the past & products are excellent, real value for money.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to use website with good choice of designs.
Product: Am a regular buyer as the quality is fantastic and reliable.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to use websites and the labels come within a couple of days
Product: I love these and been using for a number of years now. My kids love the personalisation making their labels unique to them. I love the them because they are so quick and easy to use and they don't come off even after washing. Brilliant item

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Super name tags that work brilliantly and the kids love
Product: Will defiantly order again

Black and white iron-on nametags

Fast efficient affordable name tag delivery. Just what we needed, and tags seem to stay put.

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Great service, really easy to order and fast delivery.
Product: Good quality and easy to apply.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Products arrived promptly.
Product: These are so quick and easy to apply to clothes labels, bottles, and lunch boxes etc. They look fab and last really well.

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Great quality

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : I have used My Nametags before and have found their labels to be good quality and they last for so long - i have things that i labelled 10 years ago for my eldest and the labels are still going strong!
Product: Excellent, as usual.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very easy to design and order. Fast delivery.
Product: This is my 4th time of buying my nametags and think they are truly amazing. Still have Tupperware and clothes with the 1st lot of stickers on I bought 3 years ago! My 6 year old loved getting to help choose the design this year too.