My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.com has been compiled from 21951 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.com
22-Jun

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Order received without problems.
Product: Bought these as saw them ironed on a uniform belonging to someone else and I knew they'd been there over a year but the ones I received didn't take so well on the same clothes, a bit better on the washing label. Disappointed.

06-Jun-2017

Black and white iron-on nametags

Delivered before I expected, great service.

05-Jun-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to design on the website and swift on delivery.
Product: The boys enjoyed being able to design their own and they are good and sticky and the last lot lasted nearly a whole school year even with daily washings.

05-Jun-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Delivery was very quick and stickers were in suitable packaging. I like the new card covers with instructions! :-)
Product: Very useful for most of my daughter's clothing, shoes and belongings. This is my third order - would definitely recommend.

02-Jun-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Delivery was excellent - arrived in the post the next day.
Product: Haven't had them very long but at the moment the stickers seem to wash well and are very good value for money. I will definitely order again.

01-Jun-2017

• Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : The tags are of high quality.
Product: Great to be able to choose design and colour on the name stickers. Shame that the price seems to have increased a lot since the last time I ordered a couple of years ago.

31-May-2017

Service rating : Always quick delivery
Product: Colour sticker nametags are a great product. They stick on quickly and stay on really well. I've used them on the kids clothes, waterbottles and shoes.

30-May-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Quick and easy from order to delivery.
Product: Good product, but very expensive for what it is.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Vet quick delivery and very easy website to use.
Product: Excellent item will be ordering more in the future

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : perfect and very fast shipoing
Product: ❤️❤️��������

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Good quality

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Really quick to order and delivery was speedy too
Product: Great quality

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Received the name tags within a few days
Product: Stickers are great quality

Service rating : Easy to use, quick delivery
Product: Strong stickers that last

28-May-2017

Service rating : Excellent - quick and easy to order
Product: Easy website to use - quick to order and quick delivery. They stay on wash after wash after wash!!! Perfect - no longer losing bits of school uniform!

Service rating : Always very good service
Product: I have been using My Nametags for quite a few years now and I have been very pleased with them but I ordered some plain black text ones and all of the print has washed off !

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Arrived within 2 days of ordering.
Product: Brilliant. So easy to use. My daughter would like a penguin design though.

Colour sticker nametags

• Black and white sticker nametags
  • Black and white combination nametags

Service rating : Quick ordering system.
Product: Great stickers !

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excllent service, excellent product. Will definitely order more and recommend to friends. Thank you.

Great items quick delivery

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : The labels are great they don't come off. The choice is excellent, quick delivery. Will always use these now. This is my second order.
Product: Fantastic stay stuck in place. Quick and easy no sewing or ironing. Perfect. This is my second purchase and not one sticker has come off. School clothes have been washed over and over.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent company to deal with, prompt service. Will continue to recommend.
Product: Labels are fab, I have bought them last year but needed some more.

Service rating : So quick and easy
Product: I love the fact that there are so many combinations to choose from, and choosing them is made fun by all the child-friendly designs. I am a repeat shopper because my daughter absolutely loves her name tags.

Service rating : Great company. Excellent service and prompt delivery
Product: Excellent quality. Never fall off and theyvreally do fonrhrough the washer and dishwasher with no problems. Love these and I buy lots of them for labelling kids clothes. Makes life much easier

26-May-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to purchase. Quick service.
Product: Bright colours that doesn't fade when you wash the clothes. It's better than I thought. Highly recommend it!