My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.com has been compiled from 21485 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.com

Excellent labels, quick service

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Extremely easy to order and arrived really quickly
Product: Really great idea and so many uses

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Really quick to get the tags out. Very good.
Product: Worked as hoped.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Quick and easy to order, rapid turn around with fast and smooth delivery
Product: Nice design , easy to use.

Colour sticker nametags

The name tags are of excellent quality and have made life easier when labelling school uniform. It's quick and easy and very durable.

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Excellent service and speedy delivery.
Product: Does exactly as promised.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Such speedy service!
Product: Great product; this is the third or fourth time i've ordered nametags now :)

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Received items next day!
Product: Don't wear off at all. First brought some 3.5 yrs ago but used them all. Stupidly brought some from another company. Why???!!!!! Total rubbish! Can't straight back to them. Even brought some for when my daughter starts nursery.

Black and white combination nametags

Loved it! Quick and good service

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : The best.
Product: Excellent. Only use this company now. Stickers never come off bottles etc. Iron on labels great quality too.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : My stickers arrived within 48 hours of placing my order! Fantastic service!
Product: I love my kids name stickers. So many friends and parents at children's school and nursery want to know where I got them from. I wouldn't buy from anyone else!

Colour sticker nametags

Excellent service and superb name stickers! I have ordered Year after year and still have lunch boxes going through the dishwasher with the very first stickers I ordered. Highly recommend them!

Black and white combination nametags

Service rating : Quick delivery and an easy to use site - pleased that they offered the combination pack, suited my needs.
Product: Seem good so far.

Service rating : Great
Product: Great thx

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very professional service, easy to create tags and fast delivery.
Product: Excellent and durable product. Thank you!

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Every time I order from My Nametags the items arrive super quick!
Product: Always a superb product and stickers never come off! They look awesome

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent products and speedy delivery!
Product: I have been using the colour sticker name tags for years and wouldn't use anything else to label my children's school uniforms! Excellent product!

Colour sticker nametags

I am very happy with all

Colour sticker nametags

Brilliant service quick delivery stickers are very good quality and brilliant for when my son takes anything to nursery they can stick on anything ��

Service rating : Very colourful and durable stickers
Product: I like the stickers, they are very colourful and durable and I can stick them where ever I need

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : The labels are fantastic and durable. Website is easy to use and dispatch is fast.
Product: The actual labels are customisable which my children love. The look wonderful and are fit for purpose.

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Both my son and I love the new stickers.

Service rating : Excellent service , easy website to use , and fast delivery
Product: Fabulous .. I would definitely buy more

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Fantastic customer service and super speedy delivery. I ordered two different designs on Saturday night and they arrived on Tuesday!
Product: High quality product, lovely designs

17-Mar

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Firstone day and they arrived th next !
Product: Look really lovely and easy to apply