My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.com has been compiled from 23087 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.com

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Really quick delivery - used one of the templates so took no time at all to put together either.
Product: Stickers look great and have lasted washing so far both on clothes and lunch box etc! Really pleased with them.

Colour sticker nametags

Easy ordering process and quick delivery

Service rating : Used before and reordered
Product: easy to use - very happy

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Arrived within 24 hours—amazing!
Product: Great service& product! Will be back

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Unfortunately the colours we chose meant that the name was not as clear as it could be. We chose orange on blue. Would have been good if you could have highlighted that before going ahead with the order - not sure how practical that would be for you. In future I would be more careful about the colour combination of background and font colour.
Product: Unfortunately the colours we chose meant that the name was not as clear as it could be. We chose orange on blue. Would have been good if you could have highlighted that before going ahead with the order - not sure how practical that would be for you. In future I would be more careful about the colour combination of background and font colour. They do stick well to clothes labels and other items so please with the sticking quality.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : 3rd time I’ve ordered highly recommended to my friends .
Product: 3rd time I’ve ordered highly recommended to my friends

• Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Always reliable and labels turn up promptly
Product: Excellent quality labels with a good range of choices. My daughter loves them

Service rating : Great service
Product: Very good service and great product, would recommend using to all mums of new school starters!

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Great service. It came the day after we ordered. Use your company always!
Product: Easy website to navigate. Came so quick! Very fairly priced! Stickers look brilliant and are fab quality

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very quick service and always exactly what I’ve ordered.
Product: Great quality, I’ve now ordered 3 sets.

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent service!
Product: Awesome stickers, that do stay in place!!!

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Easy to design and order and delivered quickly.
Product: I've been using the stickers for 3 or 4 years and I swear by them and recommend them to other parents all the time!

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Sticks really well to most surfaces and washes well.

Colour sticker nametags

My son is now in year 4 and I have been using the sticker nametags for him since reception. Excellent quality and delivery service. They also look great!

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : My tags were wrongly printed . I was offered a poor excuse and the poison to send them back( on my own time and expense) and them have them reprinted. Wasn't worth the effort though the name and surname were printed on two lines and not one as requested on form and wrong size.
Product: Very good, long lasting even after machine wash on 60'. Good choice of colours and designs

Service rating : Lovely little stickers
Product: Lovely little stickers

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Can’t fault the service
Product: Can’t fault the product

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Prompt service,easy to use website,good communication.
Product: This is the 2nd time I ordered washable stickers for clothes etc. and we really love them,very good quality,fun to design and wide selection of designs.

Colour sticker nametags

Ordered one afternoon thinking it would probably take a week or so to arrive but they came the next day. Very impressed with the service and very happy with the product. Have been using them for a few years and wouldn't go else where.

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Easy to use

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : delivery was very fast and name tags look and feel very good quality
Product: the colour is as expected- good

Black and white iron-on nametags

Service rating : Easy website, really fast delivery (next day even though it wasn’t advertised as next day)
Product: Excellent quality. This is the third set I’ve ordered, and the tags last and last. Highly recommended.

Service rating : Great x
Product: Love these stickers. Easy to use, kids love them and they last so well x

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Pretty easy to use website and fast service. It would help further if the site was easier to use on a mobile phone, the buttons are quite small and fiddly and images small.
Product: Lovely designs, clearly printed, stick well