My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.ie has been compiled from 4412 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.ie

Brilliant product.

Service rating : Very easy to use website
Product: Very good product

19-Oct

Colour sticker nametags

• Black and white sticker nametags

Great service

Colour sticker nametags

Fantastic labels. Have them over a year on clothes and they still in great condition. Would recommend them to anyone.��

Service rating : Great
Product: Very prompt service - not cheap but worth it!

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Amazing product. Excellent website.
Product: Great product. My kids love them!

Colour sticker nametags

excellent service and quality, arrived really fast and stick really well to clothes

18-Oct

Black and white combination nametags

got what I asked for

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : This is about the fifth order I’ve placed and the service has been exemplary every time. Despite a discount from my kids school to use another service, I’m happy with MyNametags and won’t be switching.
Product: The labels have never worn off clothes or shoes for my busy kids. The kids outgrow the clothes before the label shows any signs of wear. Brilliant.

18-Oct-2018
I think my Nametags provides great quality product, and I’m super happy to continue using them going forward.

Service rating : Excellent job
Quick & reliable
Very happy customer
Product: Wonderful service

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very easy to use website and product came within a couple of days
Product: Perfect for what I needed them for. Been through dishwasher and washing machine numerous times and still perfect.

Service rating : Brilliant site. So easy to navigate and easy to use
Product: Love them!

Great quality stickers

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Long lasting

Colour sticker nametags

I have been ordering for My Nametags for the past 3 years. The stickers are so hard wearing. They have worn so well. I use them on clothing, pencils, books, lunchboxes, etc. I have recommended My Nametags to all my friends.

Colour sticker nametags

I find the stickers fab .. realy good quality! Ive used them on lunch boxes and everything and they are stil the very same!!

Colour iron-on nametags

Service rating : Website easy to follow. Order arrived on time. Well done
Product: In the past, I ordered tags on a plain white backround with black ink. I prefer that style for my children now, who are too old for the tags with logo's. Do you still do them?

Colour sticker nametags

Great service. No problems.

17-Oct

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very prompt service. Website very clear and easy to use.
Product: They do the job as described. Seemed expensive initially but they look good and are strong and wearing well. Would order again.

20-Sep-2018

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Good clear website, very straightforward process. The nametags arrived when the website said they would.
Product: I'm really happy with the sticker nametags. They adhere to clothes labels and equipment. I've put them on my son's bottles. They're washed and sterilised every day and so far the labels haven't come off - it's been a month.

15-Sep-2018

Service rating : Really useful for all products thanks
Product: Very clear and easy to read.
Colour black and white a good contrast

10-Sep-2018

Colour sticker nametags

My daughter loves her school name tags.
I thought... There's no way we'll use them all... But flying through them. So easy to use. We have them on lunch boxes, beakers, school books and clothes labels also. They arrived within a week. Perfect. Will definitely be ordering again.

08-Sep-2018

Service rating : Good product fast delivery
Product: Great product

07-Sep-2018

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Second time ordering stickers, super easy website to use, great choices, prompt delivery. Five stars ⭐️
Product: Fantastic product, they survived a full school year on clothing, lunch bags and pencils. Most importantly my two boys love them ��