My Nametags Reviews

Consumer ratings of My Nametags

Feedback for www.mynametags.ie has been compiled from 3728 Customer Reviews

• 16/05/2011
  • My Nametags specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. Our nametags have been used by more than 1 million parents and are the only ones that are guaranteed not to fall off in the wash.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mynametags.ie

Service rating : Very prompt service
Product: Lovely colours and cute icon. I should have chosen a different font however as the joined script writing font is a bit hard to see when opting for 2 rows of text. Maybe the company could consider a choice of name tag sizes as well.

14-Nov

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Very reliable, prompt and great to deal with.
Product: Great quality and lovely packaging this is my 5th purchase with this company over the years and I will return again. I always recommend this company to friends.

13-Nov

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent, efficient, speedy service. I ordered my labels on a bank holiday Saturday night and they arrived in the first post after the bank holiday weekend, well impressed. 10 out of 10
Product: Absolutely luv these name stickers. They look so cool, my boys luv their funky designs. So handy and easy to use especially when u've a Beaver going on an overnight and u've to put names on everything down to their underwear! We haven't had them before so fingers crossed they last but going on what friends have said I don't need to be worried on that score. Very happy ☺

12-Nov

Black and white combination nametags

Great quick service. Ordered stickers for my two children two years apart and two years apart the service was just as good!

12-Nov

Product: 100/

07-Nov

Very fast service

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Found everything amazing. Great service !
Product: Love my stickers ! Already ordered more :)

Black and white combination nametags

Service rating : Fast service.
Product: I had ordered in the past but my past orders didn’t show up, I would have liked an exact repeat of a previous order. Could you please amend this.

Arrived

19-Aug-2017

Colour iron-on nametags

very happy with order thank you.

17-Aug-2017

Colour sticker nametags

I ordered name tags 7weeks ago.Have not received them despite writing to the company numerous times

10-Aug-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent product. Fantastic on stationary and clothing. Washed clothes with labels on them and labels are still perfect. I'm absolutely delighted with them and I have purchased twice already.
Product: Excellent product. Fantastic on stationary and clothing. Washed clothes with labels on them and labels are still perfect. I'm absolutely delighted with them and I have purchased twice already.

03-Aug-2017

Service rating : Service was very good
Product: Stickers wered perfect

Colour sticker nametags

Great product so far, are going to be used for school clothing and school items.

Great tags. Nice and colourful. And they last ��

Service rating : very quick
Product: Very quick

21-Jul-2017

Black and white combination nametags

Service rating : I haven't received the order to date.
Product: Have not yet received order !!

21-Jul-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : very easy to put together, very fast delivery, very happy
Product: excellent product, I bought some 1 year ago for my older child, they look still as new even though they have gone through the washing machine several times this past year and also the one on the lunch box lasted even though it was put through dishwasher multiple times. Very good product!

20-Jul-2017

Colour sticker nametags

I have used this website many times and have always found it very user friendly and good value.

20-Jul-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : Excellent prompt service. No fuss just a great product.
Product: Completely practical yet fun and nice you can choose from many different designs.

19-Jul-2017

Colour sticker nametags

Service rating : well made arrived next day
Product: would recommend to other's