MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 9194 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com
Dec-12

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great product. Quick turnaround. The Annual Reports look excellent. Thank you!

Dec-11

• Color Copies

It would be nice to offer a discount for repeat customers . The service is always fast and accurate.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Arrived quickly, good quality.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

My client loved the booklet you printed from my design. It looks clean and professional. It's been selling well for her and she has already made back her print costs. Bravo.

I haven't much experience with color conversion, and I worked hard to get the images in the correct CMYK format. The results thrilled my client, a painter who is very discriminating about the colors in her work. We did it. Thank you.

Two customer support comments about people who really helped me get this first project with you out the door. I'm sorry I don't remember their names.

1. I wrote to request papers samples a few months ago. You sent me those in NYC. That really helped my client understand what we could do for her. (Maybe the person who sent it the samples was named Stacy. I'm sorry, I'm unsure.)

2. In file review, the print technician highlighted appropriate questions for me to approve. I called him (again, I'm sorry I'm unsure of the name, maybe Randy?) and I appreciated that he was accessible so I could talk with him and understand the questions clearly. I was able to confirm approval with confidence.

Jai Jeffryes

Color Copies

Lovely copies! Better than I expected.

Color Copies

The work is professional and customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

Color Copies

Excellent customer service and great prices.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Yesi was super helpfully and patient with my complicated order. Thanks!

Spiral Bound Booklets

Better than expected,

Spiral Bound Booklets

i've been using MGXcopy for a few years now, and i've never been disappointed. great company. thanks

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Very good! Got feedback on possible problems before printing. Thank you!

easy, quick, good value

Color Copies

Purchased from Theresa 2 yrs ago. Order & delivery super quick and super easy just like first time. Thank you! Will do Bussiness with you again if needed in the future.

Color Copies

Much better service than I had expected. The prints were clear, non smudged, separated and reinforced by cardboard to prevent folding/bending with a plastic shrink wrap for protection. Boxed in "popcorn" and shipping arrived earlier than quoted. Will definitely use this service again.

Postcards

Thanks!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Service and product quality gets better with each new order. Dependable representatives and excellent follow-through with each order placed.

Nate Rind/Antheil Booksellers

Perfect Bound Books

The books I ordered arrived right when I expected them and look fantastic.

Color Copies

fantastic copies and delivered as promised. will use you again .

Responsive and helpful

Hardcover Books

this web is pretty good with both quality of print book and customer service. i like it.

Color Copies

Love MGX. I use them every month for my product labels. Fast, High Quality and great customer service.

Mini Posters

Good, fast service, but my last two orders of posters came out much darker than the soft proof.

Color Copies

Very satisfied. Got quick help on what i wanted to do. Copies arrived on time. Copy quality was excellent.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Ryan helped me with a speedy first-time order

Dec-03

Perfect Bound Books

The quality and service was excellent on all parts. Miguel Padilla assisted both over email and phone whenever I had questions and was extremely professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend MGXCopy to others and plan to use them again in the future. Thank you.

03-Dec-2018