GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 31024 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Prescription Bottle Mug

• Personalised Notebook - Memoirs Of A Grumpy Old Man

I selected the lined version of the notebook, but when the order went through it had not been charged for nor was it showing as selected. On my order receipt there we a contact form which I used to ask for this to be corrected. I received a reply advising me how to do this (i.e. contact getting personal ASAP). This I did, but was told it had already gone to print (45 working minutes from when the email was sent, i.e. 5:15 the night before to 9:30 the following morning). I was advised there was no way that this could now be altered and only if I were to pay an extra £4 I could have the order amended. Bearing in mind that this was a technical error and only a very short period of time had passed, I was quite frustrated. I have also worked in printing and know that all it would have taken was to loosen the spiral binding of the book (had it been made up), remove the printed cover and attach it to a lined book. While £4 is not a large amount of money, I have lost my job due to down-sizing and can't afford to be paying extra money on non-essentials. While the product itself is good, I was very dissappointed with the service and attitude of the advisor I spoke to.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : As always with Getting Personal the products are great quality. I have bought varying items and have been delighted with every one of them (so have the recipients). The service and delivery were also second to none. I am so pleased I found them. You will not be disappointed when you buy from this company :-)
Product: This nursery rhyme book is a pleasure to read. It is printed on great quality paper and has the recipients name printed on the pictures. This book is surely destined to become an heirloom. Great service & delivery too.

Personalised Card - Baby Girl Photo

Service rating : Top Class ! Great variety of cards and gifts to choose from
spoilt for choice.Very quick easy transaction first class delivery
Great service too. I love Getting Personal cards and gifts. Recipients
enjoy receiving there comments are ''This is truly amazing ''
Product: Recipient well pleased on opening a big wow!see her face
loves it . People visiting admired the card of-course i mentioned
your company name we all gave you BIG thumbs up ! Yes its all very
good and many have bought from here and still do with Getting Personal
cards and gifts.Love the Quality the glossary having that special personalised touch sealed with loving care and posted quickly .

Personalised Deco Mug - Keep Calm Mum

Service rating : Check my recent order I ordered my gift the day before Mother's Day, late I know, I did not expect it to arrive the next day but instead it arrived 5 days later, 4 working days which defeated the object really, the postage was overpriced and ineffective.
Product: But overpriced I thought.

15-Apr

Photo Upload Notebook - Wanted, Birthday Today!

Service rating : Product was good, but I paid for next day delivery and product did not arrive until almost 6 days after order placed. Time delays for personalised gifts need to be emphasised more clearly and particularly when booking postal service.
Product: Notebook is good quality but was the delay in delivery that makes comments on company hard

Personalised London Street Sign

Service rating : there was a good choice of products to choose from. however there was a lack of communication following my purchase with respect to when the product had been dispatched, etc.
Product: Quality of the product was very good. I am very happy with my purchase.

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Vintage Birthday

• The Drunken Cookbook

I made a mistake on my print information. I rang on a Saturday the office was closed so I emailed thinking I would be too late. I had an email back within the hour and my goods arrived with the correct print detail.

Personalised Card - Congratulations On Your Wedding

Service rating : Easy to use. A lot of variety. I had to call up as I has a question and the person I spoke to was very helpful.
Product: Nice card and good quality. Looks much more special that a shop bought one as I was able to personalise it.

Photo Upload Phone Cover

Good service and product, but the posted delivery time was exceeded slightly which made it a bit tight for the birthday. However did arrive in time, so that was good just a little concerning at the time

Linen Christening Photo Album

• Personalised Card - All Woman

Service rating : Service is always fantastic, delivery was superb and the products are always of really good quality.
Product: I absolutely love it! It's very cute and feels sturdy even though it looks dainty. It has plenty of room for decent sized photographs, and makes a very special present

Personalised Football Book - For Your Team

Service rating : Excellent service. Have recommended to my friends. Does exactly what it says on the site. Well done
Product: Lovely surprise for my father in law. Best present he's had in years. Shows it to all his friends and grandchildren.

Personalised Card - Tree Carving

Service rating : Speedy delivery and great personalisation - great that you can see the image before ordering.
Product: Is I'm being really picky the S could do with better shaping.

Personalised Anniversary Slate Cheese Board

Service rating : Very pleased with my products good quality just what I expected them to be. Speedy delivery.
Product: Very pleased with the anniversary slate I bought for my sister and brother in law. They both were extremly pleased with it great quality.

Personalised 'Our Story' Print

Service rating : Excellent service, easy to navigate website, wide range of products at reasonable prices.
Product: Excellent communication from the designer. Item was created and dispatched quickly. Very impressed with quality of item and service provided.

18-Apr

Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

• Personalised Mints - Miracle Hair Growth Mints

Service rating : Good service. I sent an email to the company and the questipn was dealt with immediatly.
Product: Whst a lovely gift for any woman and well engraved

Personalised Card - Dog with Newspaper

Service rating : Very good quality cards well worth the money I will use them all the time from now on
Product: I sent this card to a friend who has a jack russel he loved it

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Item was exactly as pictured and described, arrived promptly and very well packaged.
Product: Bought as a gift, positive feedback from the recipients and - though it's common courtesy to state you like a gift even if it's dire - I felt they really did like it. I would have been happy to receive it myself and I don't tolerate tat in my house.

16-Apr

Photo Upload Card - Wanted, Birthday Today!

• Photo Upload Card - Pub Sign

Service rating : Very pleased with your service it is always correct and always quickly delivered.
Product: It was just as I ordered it and I was very pleased with the result

Easter Chocoholics Pizza

Service rating : Use these a lot have not let me down yet with fast delivery and great products
Product: Wasn't expecting this to be be good....... It was great my girlfriend loved it better than an Easter egg the chocolate was lovely not cheap like I was expecting great product and worth the money solid chocolate pizza cut into pizza triangles and decorated with mini eggs and chocolate bunnies

16-Apr

Personalised Card - Sad Monkey

Service rating : Great service only negative is they did not send an envelope with the card
Product: Card was as shown . Good value

Digital Golf Scorer

• Personalised Golf Tees

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery time, can't fault them. I love this site.
Product: I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He was absolutely thrilled with it and after a bit of fiddling about with it managed to sus it out. Not bad for a 70 year old!

Garden Bits & Bobs In A Tin

Service rating : Service was quick and the items were much appreciated by the recipient.
Product: Made a good present for an avid gardener.

Personalised Birthday Card - Birthday Hunk

Service rating : Will be using this again great cards at very affordable prices :)
Product: Will deffo be using this again, great cards at affordable prices :)

Engraved Slate House Hanging Sign - Home Is Where Your Mum Is

• Personalised Mother's Day Card - Cute Hedgehogs
  • Personalised Mug - My Fantastic Mum

Service rating : Brilliant service with excellent choice of beautiful products
Product: Love the hanging sign and my giftee was very happy.

18-Apr

Personalised Tree Carving Wooden Fridge Magnet - Medium

Service rating : Easy search facility and found exactly what I was looking for
Product: Love the item, received promptly, fab service