GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 31076 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Photo Upload Card - Landscape Photo

Service rating : I was very pleased with the efficiency of the service; I made my order at noon and received my order the following day. As my order was a personalised card, I was impressed that it could be created, dispatched and delivered so swiftly. Many thanks for such great service for a very reasonable price.
Product: This was my second order with this company, and though I was very pleased with the finish of the cards on both occasions, the only disappointment was that in both instances there was a crease down the front of the card, which may have occurred in transit. The second time the crease was less pronounced and so not as noticeable, but had there been no creases at all, I would have rated the product as excellent.

Photo Upload Address Book - For Him

Service rating : Multiple order codes should be valid otherwise there is no point in sending out a 'Thank You' voucher code for a product already ordered, and then a separate code to prompt the items already in my basket but not yet ordered, and then a separate code on daily emails.
Product: Good product. Would be better ring-bound.

Photo Upload Card - Portrait Photo

Service rating : well laid out and easy to find what you want. constructing an order on a mobile device can be frustrating with edits not being saved etc.. but more than happy to go find a pc for the quality of service and guarantee my relatives will get their cards on time!
Product: Exactly as expected and a good quality product.. surprises are so much better when it involves items made of quality products.. no dilution of joy!

Personalised Door Mat

Service rating : Incredible website. Although the prices are slightly higher than id expected, when you recieve the product it's all worth it. Absolutely brilliant.
Product: Excellent product in equal condition. Good quality too. I'd recommend this as a unique present. Gave it my grandad and he was thrilled. Kept open ring his door to take another look.

Personalised Card - Guitar Signature

Service rating : I was really impressed as there was a great variety of cards to choose from at a really reasonable price, cheaper than other companies
Product: I was really pleased with the end result, looks great!

Personalised Heritage Blue Plaque

Service rating : I placed an order at 2am on Friday and received delivery at 8.30am Saturday. My only complaint is that the postman woke me up!
Product: Excellent. Exactly as advertised.

Personalised Heritage Blue Plaque

Service rating : couldnt celebrate special occasions with family in the UK without "getting personal.co.uk' - its a fantastic service!
Product: lovely idea, and my brother was delighted to receive his plaque I sent him for his 60th birthday.

Personalised Notebook - Life After 60 for Him

• Who's Counting Candles - Lost Count
  • Inflatable Walking Stick

Service rating : The pr and will use for many years to come.oducts on offer are very varied and of good quality. Service is always prompt
Product: Got this for my Step father-in-law to remind him to write down measurements for his framing orders, which he had on bits of papers all over. Now it reminds him to write them in the note book and reminds him of his age!

Personalised Notebook - You're Unforgettable

Service rating : The postage took a little longer than I expected considering it was supposed to be first class.
Product: I was really pleased with the product itself

Personalised Roast and Ground Coffee - Special Year

Service rating : Easy ordering, Good quality, Quick delivery. Personal gifts you cant get on the high street.
Product: Fab looking tin with great tasting coffee for a coffee lover. The personalised name on the tin made it a great present to give and gave it that personal touch.

18-Apr

Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

• Personalised Mints - Miracle Hair Growth Mints

Service rating : Good service. I sent an email to the company and the questipn was dealt with immediatly.
Product: Whst a lovely gift for any woman and well engraved

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Item was exactly as pictured and described, arrived promptly and very well packaged.
Product: Bought as a gift, positive feedback from the recipients and - though it's common courtesy to state you like a gift even if it's dire - I felt they really did like it. I would have been happy to receive it myself and I don't tolerate tat in my house.

Easter Chocoholics Pizza

Service rating : Use these a lot have not let me down yet with fast delivery and great products
Product: Wasn't expecting this to be be good....... It was great my girlfriend loved it better than an Easter egg the chocolate was lovely not cheap like I was expecting great product and worth the money solid chocolate pizza cut into pizza triangles and decorated with mini eggs and chocolate bunnies

Personalised Football Book - For Your Team

Service rating : I had no trouble ordering and receiving what I ordered. Everything went well.
Product: We were really pleased with the quality and how the book looked.

Digital Golf Scorer

• Personalised Golf Tees

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery time, can't fault them. I love this site.
Product: I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He was absolutely thrilled with it and after a bit of fiddling about with it managed to sus it out. Not bad for a 70 year old!

Personalised Birthday Card - Birthday Hunk

Service rating : Will be using this again great cards at very affordable prices :)
Product: Will deffo be using this again, great cards at affordable prices :)

Personalised Phone Cover - Comic Dad

• Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Super Dad

Service rating : I've used getting personal a few times never had any problems
Product: Great looking case kids will love giving it to their daddy for his birthday.

18-Apr

Personalised Tree Carving Wooden Fridge Magnet - Medium

Service rating : Easy search facility and found exactly what I was looking for
Product: Love the item, received promptly, fab service

Personalised Easter Card - Egg Mountain

• Personalised Card - Hugs - Birthday Wishes For Her

Service rating : Can't fault the company great website love the 24hr delivery
Product: Grandchildren loved them as did I

Personalised Stainless Steel Hip Flask - Gun Cartridge

Service rating : Brilliant services, speedy delivery and fantastic prices !
Product: Was better than I expected. Beautiful gift for a friend who coaches shooting, he was over the moon with his personalised present.

Personalised Cava - Vintage THEIR Year

• Personalised Card - Beach Hearts

Service rating : Very good web site
Money permitting I will use again
Product: Money permitting this is high on my options list to use again

Personalised Easter Card - Egg Basket

Service rating : excellent selection and quality and speedy delivery
Product: excellent quality and value

My First Year Collage Clock for Baby Girls

Service rating : Great service and came in good time for the event.
Product: Exacctly as the photo showed so pleased with the product.

Name a Rose - For A New Baby

Service rating : Fast easy ordering, excellent efficient delivery.
Product: Lovely idea, bought for a christening gift. Only one thing could have improved the gift, it would have been nice to have the rose registered with the date of the christening, not the date of the order!

Personalised Polka Dot Print Hip Flask

Service rating : Great products, quick service and good quality.
Product: Looks great, smaller than imagined but that's probably my fault. Friend loved the gift.