GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 43953 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Golf Green - Version 2

• Personalised Card - Thank You Cuddle
  • Personalised Card - You're An All-Star Teacher

I Cannot praise this company enough, excellent products, great value for money, all delivered within days and well packaged. I will use them again and again, just purchased over 20 items in one order, most with a personalised message, I could hardly believe the efficiency and speed at which my order was processed, really please with item purchased. Thank You to all the team at Getting Personal.

Personalised Silver Money Box - Christening

Service rating : i ordered cards as i was so pleased with my previous purchase of a silver money box and the cards are far superior to other companies from where i have purchased cards and arrived so quickly
Product: my silver money box is beautiful and engraved perfect. It is for my great grandson's christening and i know without doubt that my granddaughter will be pleased with it

Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Vintage Year

Service rating : Lovely easy order for a birthday present, really easy site to use, will certainly look at them again for future gifts! Ordered and delivered within 3 days, well packaged, no compaints at all!
Product: Wine box turned up just as ordered, something different, wife was happy, if my wife is happy then so am I!

Name a Rose Gift Box

• Personalised Hanging Slate Sign for Her

Service rating : Excellent service, orders arrive quickly and well packaged. The website is good. Some of the items have a preview of the personalisation. I would like to see that on more products.
Product: A lovely unique gift for my Aunt's 70th Bithday. She was very pleased!

Personalised 50th Birthday Newspaper Year Book - 1965

• Luxury Personalised Champagne - Pink Vintage
  • Engraved Metal Wine Bottle Gift Tag - Heart Shape

Service rating : On one of my orders which were delivered separately, my address was wrong and I nearly missed getting my item from Royal Mail as I didn't know it had been returned.
Product: It was a lovely idea and my friend loved it. I went for the leather version, which didn't look like leather. Expensive for what it was, but something different.

Personalised Pint Glass - Established Badge

• Birthday Classic Years CD & Greeting Card

Service rating : This was the first time I had used Getting Personal and would use them again. It was a good service and my items arrived quickly and well packaged.
Product: This was a gift for our friend's 80th birthday. He was delighted and said it was something different and lovely to keep

Personalised Chocolate Bar - My Half Your Half

Service rating : Always pleased with the service. Items are delivered quickly. I think it great that you can preview personalised item's beforehand.
Product: Thought this gift was great. Like the fact that you get your own message on the chocolate bar also.

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror - Keep Calm You Look Great

Service rating : The website is very straightforward and easy to navigate. There is a wide range of products and the delivery time is very short.
Product: The product was of very good quality and the recipient really love it!

Mr & Mrs Heart Shaped Photo Frame

Service rating : Good, quick, reliable service. I have used your services before and will again. I have also recommended you to my friends.
Product: Lovely thank you

Personalised Canvas - Baby Bunting Photo Upload

Service rating : i ordered my canvas on the 9th April for a friend as she had just had a baby, I was told on the site it would be delivered within 4 days, my parcel arrived 2 weeks later.
Product: When it finally arrived I was impressed with the canvas, just such a shame it took so long

Personalised Calendar - Senior Moments

• Personalised Notebook - The More I Love My Cat

I have used your company a few times now and have been extremely pleased with every aspect. The quality of all items is superb and delivery was super fast.
I will be using you a lot in the future. Thank you very much.

23-Apr

Personalised Silver Beaded Bracelet

Service rating : Excellent to deal with. Speedy delivery and excellent quality. Will definitely use this company again.
Product: Excellent quality of bracelet, much better than expected. Amazing value for money. Will definitely get more.

Engraved Swarovski® Elements Diamanté Wine Glass

Service rating : Excellent service as usual, have never been disappointed with the service from Getting Personal.
Product: My friend whose 50th Birthday the glass was for was thrilled with her present.

24-Apr

Personalised Card - Golf Balls

• Personalised Card - Golfer Dad
  • Personalised Card - Golf Tee Dad

Service rating : A great range of cards for any occasion. Easy to order and delivered in time. Great service.
Product: Card was perfect

Personalised Set of 5 Romantic Whisky Gift Set - Regional Selection

Service rating : Order was fulfilled perfectly and with no issues or problems. Item was delivered quickly
Product: Bought as birthday present for fiance who ws really impressed and loved the personalisation on the box.

23-Apr

Engraved Stainless Steel Hip Flask

Service rating : Great website, allows you to view engraving before you buy.
Fast delivery too, thanks !
Product: Just what I needed, thanks !

Personalised 'Our Story' Print

• Personalised Mug - The Best Husband

Service rating : Couldn't fault the company or service. Had excellent performance throughout my order.
Product: Product was amazing. The design team sent me an email and even though I'd made a mistake they sent me another email and everything was perfect!

Personalised Anniversary Heart Shaped Slate Hanging Keepsake

Service rating : Very happy with products & delivery. However too many emails received from them.
Product: Very happy with both products. My sister was very happy with them.

Engraved Silver Oval Compact Mirror With Hearts

Service rating : Really fast delivery and lovely products! I've become a regular user of this company
Product: Really lovely gift! My friend loved it xx

Personalised His and Hers Calendar New Edition

• Personalised Calendar - For You

Service rating : For the present that's a little bit different, Getting Personal is the site to use.
Product: Fabulous gift for a Pearl Wedding, lasts longer than a bottle of Champagne!

Personalised Cava - Just Married

• Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Wedding Rings

Service rating : Always fast delivery and all queries answered promptly. Very professional service.
Product: Perfect wedding gift for a couple who have already set up home together and have everything. Great personal touch and perfect accompaniment to the personalised wooden wine box.

Engraved Crystal Tumbler and Vodka Gift Set

Service rating : I have used Getting Personal before and have always been pleased with the service
Product: An ideal leaving gift for a colleague

Engraved Crystal Clock

Service rating : The gift arrived on time even though it was ordered over the Easter weekend.
Product: It was a gift for my sister and she thought it was charming.

Luxury Photo Upload Champagne

Service rating : Gift box came broken, however getting personal soon sent me a new one!
Product: Lovely quality of photo!

Engraved Butterfly Glass Trinket Box

Service rating : Excellent service from ordering goods on line to them being delivered.
Product: Very good quality.