GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 44805 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Pair Of Love Birds

Service rating : Getting Personal are a very original company with some excellent ideas. I have used them regularly for gifts and people are very thankful for them. However I do believe that many of the gifts are overpriced regardless of whether they are personalized or not. Furthermore I think they could expand their range of products as when I go on, I look at a few products like a personalized glass, mug, pillow or ornament and I then feel that I've seen it all. I think a good idea would be to sell bigger products as most of your products are quite small and are bought as a side gift; and for being a side gift most are too expensive. There are not many gadgets, and the ones selling are brilliant e.g the self stirring mug. So maybe you could sell some more gadgets and come up with some more personalized product ideas.
Product: The love birds were very good quality and is are a very good idea. They are quite small and should really be bought as a side gift, and as a side gift they are quite expensive.

Personalised Wine - Happy Birthday Swirls

• Personalised Wine Glass - Problem Solved

Service rating : Although the products were good and swiftly delivered, I noticed that I had made a mistake on my order,minutes after making it, and tried to correct it instantly but could not. The next morning I received a message that I had left it too late, so I contacted them, and a sales staff called me and basically told me that it was all my fault, that I had failed to follow the instructions and basically that was it, nothing she could do. All the company had to do was reprint a label for a wine bottle to make me happy - their instructions on amending orders were not clear - I run an online website myself and I'm not stupid - but the girl just got stroppy with me - very, very poor customer service. Won't use again
Product: Nice product although wine a bit grim and actually very over-priced for a wine that was probably worth about £6, so basically paying £12 - 13 for a label! Box also very over-priced

Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : AFTER BUYING STAR OF FAME FOR MY HUSBANDS RETIREMENT I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FRAME. AFTER SEVERAL PHONECALLS TO GETTING PERSONAL AND ALL THE PROMISES THEY MADE TO REPLACE THIS I STILL BE LEFT WITH A BROKEN FRAME. CUSTOMER SERVICES IS NILL TO NOTHING ALL THEY DO IS MAKING PROMISES AND NOTHING COMES FROM THIS. SO THEY WILL DEFINITE NOT GET MY CUSTOM ANYMORE I WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE I WILL NOT RECOMEND THE COMPANY AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS WERE PLANNING TO BUY SOMETHING SIMILAR BUT DECIDED TO GO ELSEWHERE. RUBBISH IN CUSTOMER SERVICES. NEVER AGAIN.
Product: READ ABOVE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

Engraved Stern Whisky Glass - The Daddy

• Personalised Chocolate Bar - Yummy Mummy

Service rating : Quicker delivery than I thought and was just great quality products! One of the only places I could find for gifts for new parents (especially the father!) that celebrated their new arrival! I had no idea personalised and good quality gifts for new parents were this hard to find, so thank you for that! The fact it came so quickly was an amazing bonus!!
Product: Lovely thoughtful gift for a new father! He was shocked he got something so it was great to see his tired face light up! Hasn't used it yet because he's been a bit busy!!! But really loved the gift!

Golf Ball Finder Glasses

Service rating : Arrived safely. When I requested next day delivery I clearly did not see the supposed alleys to suggest that due to late purchase and no weekend working that actually that meant I didn't receive it until 4 days later. I would not have paid extra for next day delivery had this been clearer.
Product: It is a present.

Personalised Card - Gingerbread Couple

Service rating : I use getting personal a lot as its fun and unique, plus im in canada and my family are in the u.k so its great to be able to create and send cards on line from the comfort of my home across the pond. Very convenient. Thank you!
Product: Awesome. Lots of choice for all personalities. Easy to use.

Engraved Vintage-Style Jewellery Box With Decorated Legs - Large

Service rating : Service was excellent. The first jewellery box had a slight problem with it, a hinge pin was missing, I asked that "getting personal" just send a pin, however, they manufactured and inscribed a brand new box!!!
Product: Good quality box, was well received. Thank you

Engraved Crystal Brandy Glass

Service rating : Very prompt service. A little disappointed with the slightly misleading 24hour service i paid for as I ordered on thursday to get there for the weekend and never arrived until tuesday afternoon. But otherwise good.
Product: Love the glass. Couldnt quite fit the message we wanted for each line but otherwise great.

Personalised Large Silver Glitter Heart Trinket Box

• Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror With Hearts

Service rating : The company offer some very good products, and the turn around time from when you order is very good, the initial aftercare was good, but when I had an ongoing issue the aftercare was a little lacking.
Product: The box was substantial, felt good quality, but the glitter effect/pattern was a bit untidy.

Personalised Indoor Door Mat

Service rating : Good service but my purchase was a gift to be delivered direct to recipient and there was not an option to include a gift message. Disappointed by that and seemed odd for a company selling gifts!
Product: Excellent quality and looks great

Engraved Round Trinket Box with Pearls

Service rating : This is the first item I have bought and I must say it is very nice. great price and great product. So much so that I have ordered more items from Getting personal.
Product: Beautiful product, the engraving was very neat, looked more expensive than it actually was.

Personalised Card - Driving Test Dice

Service rating : Promised next day delivery and did not disappoint. Have used this company before, have recommended to friends and will definitely use them again ��
Product: Very happy with product. It was posted direct to my friend and she was over the moon with good quality card with personalised name and message ��

22-May

VW Campervan Washbag

• Engraved Crystal Highball Glass
  • Personalised Mug - Superhero for Her

Service rating : Requested 24 hour delivery which worked for 2 off the personalised items but the non personalised item took 5 working days due to parcel force delivery.
Product: Expensive but was ideal gift for the person I bought it for.

Engraved Heart Photo Frame

Service rating : I am in Canada & from ordering to delivery to my Son in UK was excellent, they sent me emails telling me the status of my order regularly
Product: My Son said it was perfect.

27-May

Personalised Wooden Cheese Board Set - Cheese Lovers

Service rating : First time using GettingPersonal.co.uk. Plenty of images and details about products. Helpful search facility. Great, super fast delivery.
Product: Great item. Personalised at no extra cost. Plenty of images and helpful information regarding product. Arrived in a lovely black presentation box with a black bow. Love it!

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign for Her

Service rating : Really pleased. I have since ordered another item and I am just as pleased as with the first. I am sure I will be using company again
Product: Exactly as I expected it to be. Will be hanging in a garden in Tuscany, Italy!!

Personalised Adventure Book - Cars

• Personalised Adventure Book - Frozen

Service rating : Love, love, love this website. It it always the first place I will come to,look if there is ever a gift that needs to be bought!
Product: Lovely personalised gift, would definitely recommend!

Personalised Card - Add Wine

• Personalised Birthday Card - Yellow Floral Design
  • Personalised Birthday Card - Fabulous Birthday

Service rating : I love the personalised cards. Such quick service and every one of them has been faultless. Thank you, Getting Personal.
Product: The recipient loved the card.

27-May

Personalised First Dance Gold Didi Disc

• Personalised Wedding Card - Tower Bridge

Service rating : Great website there's always something you can buy that's lovely and thoughtful.. Delivery is quick and well packaged
Product: Love it.. And I'm sure the bride and groom will love it

Personalised Champagne - Belle Époque Design

Service rating : fabulous service fast delivery and was a lifesaver of a wedding gift for friends in the uk while im living abroad!
Product: Great quallity and presentation, very very happy customer! Sure to use again thankyou!

Hugs Socks In A Box

• Personalised Card - Baby Boy Shoes

Service rating : I've ordered a few things off this site and they have unsual, good quality items. Will definitely recommend them.
Product: Lovely boxed gift and a very good price.

Personalised Mug - Candy Hearts

They were quick to get in contact with me as I had entered my details incorrectly to ensure that I received my gifts on time. Customer service was excellent. Gifts were fab and arrived in the time frame stated.

Personalised Beer Boot Glass

• Camera Lens Mug

Service rating : Excellent service with fast delivery and everything packaged in bubble wrap to protect from breakage. :-))))
Product: Love the special touch being personalised

22-May

Personalised Wrapping Paper & Tag - Birthday Candles Pink

Service rating : I have always found the site easy to order from and the delivery date has been as stated. So no complaints.
Product: I have ordered from this site before and I have never been disappointed. The personalised paper and gift card was really special and great quality. It added something special to the gift and the recipient was delighted.

Engraved Crystal Champagne Flutes - Swirls

Very efficient service. Quick delivery for a last minute personalised product which I was ecstatic with. The product was amazing and the gift receiver absolutely loved it!!!! I would definitely recommend.