GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 46770 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised 'Our Family' Calendar

Service rating : I needed one extra letter for my personalised message. I had a response from my email the same day, and telephoned once order was placed as instructed. All went very smoothly. Very pleased that GettingPersonal could be so flexible. I already know a few of my friends use this website after my recommendations and/or seeing the quality of the things I have purchased (usually personalised calendars).
Product: Brilliant for a busy family of six. Clear layout of calendar with fun and seasonal pictures.

Engraved Guitar Plectrum - Rock Star Teacher

Service rating : This was ordered as a gift for a colleague who was leaving. The service was outstanding, with the gift arriving just days after ordered - other sites looked at quoted 10 -14 days! Would highly recommend you to anyone!
Product: Exactly as described!! The recipient loved it!! Thank you!!

Personalised Notebook - Bright Ideas

• Personalised Notebook - World's Greatest Teacher

It was delivered to my house really quickly so I didn't have to wait an awfully long time like I would with any other company and what impressed me the most was the fact that it came so quickly and it was personalised. Not any random thing so I was well chuffed about that. Will definitely use this company again.

Original Newspaper for Any Date

On the face of it, there are some really nice quality products of the likes you don't see elsewhere. However, my particular order took days to deliver, well past the date I needed it for. Plus, I paid for 24 hour delivery and not only was it not sent out several days down the line, when it was - it was sent by a 48 hour delivery service.

Engraved Circular Trinket Box

Service rating : Have used this company lots of times and have never been disappointed by the products or the service they provide. It's the first site I look on when I need something special or unique.
Product: Beautiful trinket box, my friend loved it.

Personalised Kid's Baseball Tee

• Personalised Notebook - Photobook

Service rating : This website is truly unique and offers tons of amazing products. The service is consistently outstanding and any queries are dealt with promptly. Highly recommend this website to all!
Product: The top was amazing and came in time. The design was fashionable, and adding a peraonalised touch to it meant that it was the perfect birthday present for my younger brother.

Photo Upload Card - Portrait Photo

Service rating : Its excellent and affordable , but you need to advertise your website a bit more , because i dont think many people knows about you. I have found it on google only by accident .
Product: lovely photo card :) i am very happy customer and will order soon again :) Thank you x

Personalised Classic Calendar - New Edition

Service rating : Always the first place I go to when present shopping. Wide range of gifts for all ages and price ranges. Excellent, speedy service. Packaging gives fabulous protection.
Product: Ideal present for a teenage boy. He can use it all year and then keep it as a special memento of his 16th year.

Personalised Mr and Mrs Scroll Cushion

Service rating : Brilliant service, although you need to allow an extra day for deliveries to the Isle of Wight, it turned up on the day of my anniversary, but that's my fault!!
Product: It looks great just as expected, but most importantly my wife loves it.

Half A Pint

Service rating : Brilliant, first time ordering and definitely will be again. Super fast shipment and delivery and the item is well packaged so no worries about damage
Product: It was a joke present for somebody, done the job perfectly they loved it. Good quality item as well :)

Personalised Golf Tankard - World's Greatest Golfer

• Personalised Divot Tool

I had a few issues with my orders. I eventually received my order on time however I was sent two of the same order because one of my orders were not cancelled as requested. I have sent the one of the orders via recorded delivery and it's been nearly two weeks and I still haven't received a refund

Personalised I Love You Calendar

Unfortunately, due to some toing and froing with the order and payment pages, my final order did not have the personalised message that I wanted included. I did not discover this until delivery. Excellent service and choice. Prompt delivery.

Personalised Black Photo Frame

Service rating : it was a good service although i paid for next day delivery but it took two days that
the reason i gave good not excellent.
Product: The frame and engraving were beautiful.

31-Jul

Personalised Love Hearts Jar - Mr and Mrs

Service rating : Good product, well packaged. 24 hour delivery time was not completely accurate though - arrived a day later than expected.
Product: As described. Well personalised!

Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Wedding Rings

Service rating : Very quick service and even when something with my order did go wrong, for the first time, it was resolved very quickly.
Product: Very unique and we'll made item.

Engraved Tweet Suede Bracelet

Service rating : Very prompt service. Order was processed & delivered within a couple of days.
Would definitely use this site again.
Product: Really pleased with engraved suade bracelet.
Perfect gift as it is simple but with the personalised touch.

Personalised Card - Baby Boy Gifts

Service rating : Website easy to use, extremely good value, delivery very good, will definitely use again and again ��
Product: Absolutely gorgeous card, has made a lively keepsake.

01-Aug

Personalised Card - 80 Today - A Vintage Classic

Service rating : I liked my purchase of the personal birthday card which I received very promptly. I give this high rating
Product: Recipitant was delighted to receive this card that I purchased from you, he liked the personal touch. I give this purchase a high rating, and I will certainly be ordering more of the same in the future

Engraved Vase with Swarovski® Elements

Service rating : After the original order got lost in the post Getting Personal were very quick in supplying a replacement.
Product: Lovely present for retirement.

31-Jul

Personalised Diary - Don't Publish

Service rating : You delivered my order to Portugal, although my country is not included in your TC for delivery. Thank you
Product: My grandchildren adored their gifts

Personalised Valentines Card - Photo Upload Love Today And Always

Service rating : Love the personalised cards on this site. You will NOT regret it at all. Affordable and amazing quality.
Product: You will not be disappointed at all!

Photo Upload Notebook - 18 And Amazing - For Her

• 18th Birthday Party Banners Holographic Foil, Pink
  • 18th Birthday Mug And Coaster Set - Drama Queen

Service rating : Easy to use website. Informative email notifications. Speedy and well packed delivery. Good products.
Product: Purchased as part of 18th birthday gifts. A good quality product which will be a bit of fun.

Engraved Two Heart Keyrings

Service rating : My order was dealt with quickly and professionally and I would definitely use again for other gifts.
Product: I was very pleased with the keyrings. My only query would be to ask if a stronger key holder could be considered due to the weight of the hearts but other than that the receivers of the gift were very pleased. Many thanks

Personalised Notebook - A Great Teacher

• Personalised Card - For A Brilliant Teacher
  • Personalised Card - Awesome Teacher Chalk Board

Service rating : Used this website for the 1st time, was very happy. Would definitely recommend & use them again!
Product: Was really pleased with the quality of the print & it looked really nice. Just a shame you have to pay extra for a ruled book.

Engraved Silver Heart Bookmark

• Personalised Chocolate Bar - Best Teacher Ever
  • Finally - A Wine Glass That Fits My Needs!

Fantastic delivery. I was in a rush for some of the products and they arrived before the estimated delivery date. Pleased once again with the products ordered. Great company to deal with.