GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 43761 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : It arrived on time as advertised which is the very least I expect when I order something.
Product: I bought the star for my brother on his 40th birthday and he loved it.

Engraved Vase with Swarovski® Elements

Service rating : Easy process and fast delivery. Product is small but nice, it has a small mark/defect at the front which is a shame
Product: The font is a little small but all correct and nice writing

Personalised Card - Chikko Champagne

Service rating : very good service
Product: such a lovely card

Personalised Card - Sorry it's Late!

Service rating : Prompt, efficient service

Service rating : Brilliant
Product: Fantastic

Personalised Teddy In A Tin - This Little Bear

• Personalised Golf Mug

Service rating : I love using getting personal the gifts are always great and different.
Product: I got this for a friend's 30th birthday and they loved it as it's something a bit different.

Personalised Card - Balloons 60

Service rating : Pleased with service
Product: Great card although it arrived slightly bent

Personalised Golf Head Cover

• Golf Lesson with a PGA Pro Gift Experience

Service rating : I used before and I like service.
Product: Great product and nicely wrapped.

Personalised Pint Glass - Premium Best Man

• Personalised Pint Glass - Premium Usher

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Excellent quality

Personalised Card - 70 Today - A Vintage Classic

Service rating : Easy to use, fast delivery. Ordered a card before, but never received it but refunded the money.
Product: Excellent card, much cheaper than other sites

Engraved Baby Photo Frame

Service rating : Very good prompt service.
Product: We are really pleased with the quality of the frame we ordered.

Golf Club Cufflinks In Personalised Box

Service rating : excellent service. Arrived very quickly and were nicely packed.
Product: Really pleased with cuff links and box. Although engraving on the box was quite difficult to see, wish it had shown up a bit more.

Quitting Hollywood - You're 60

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Love it just what I was looking for.

Personalised His and Hers Bath Towels

• Personalised Pint Glass - 21st Birthday Crest

Service rating : great range of products available that are unique and of high quality
Product: The towels are lovely quality and really soft. I feel they are overpriced but will make a special wedding present.

Engraved Aluminium Diamante Photo Frame

Service rating : excellent service and delivered really quick
Product: reciprients loved the present

Personalised Classics - Alice in Wonderland

Service rating : Great products great delivery
Product: Beautiful, great gifts greatly appreciated

Luxury Personalised Champagne - Vintage Star

Superb efficient service

Personalised Wooden Cheese Board Set - Cheese Connoisseur

Service rating : Items easy to to find
Product: Pleased with item and delivery time

Personalised Travel Vacuum Flask

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Very good quality and fast delivery

Photo Upload Card - Fridge Magnets - Sunflower

Service rating : On this occasion, the service I received was poor. The product took well over a week to arrive and I wasn't informed that it was going to be so late. I took the season holidays into consideration but I think this was unacceptable.
Product: Product quality was fantastic as always! It just wasn't as well received as it lost its impact because it arrived WELL AFTER the birthday!

Photo Upload Card - Best Mum in the World

Service rating : I love the cards and gifts from Getting Personal. They always arrive on time and are great value for money.
Product: My mum will love this birthday card. It was easy to add a photo to the front of the card. Excellent service. Many thanks.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Took to long to come was 17 days and that was with first class delivery and customer services did get back to me quick but didn't actually do anything

Personalised Card - Red Roses

Service rating : I made a mistake in the delivery address of my order, the gift was delivered to this same wrong address despite changing the address to the correct one before delivery time and getting a mail from getting personal that my changes have been noted and corrected. I also got a message that my parcel had been delivered and signed for by the recipient when in actual fact it was delivered to the wrong address/person.There should be a form of identification before delivering parcels to anybody unless i had stated that it can be left with a neighbor. It wont hurt to add a column for the recipients number on your site so the delivery guy can call. Just factor the cost of doing that in the original order!
Product: I haven't seen the cards but the recipient loved it. I will definitely use the site next time.

Personalised Baby Bib For Girls

Service rating : I had no problems with my order.
Product: Just as requested, good quality and good price.

Personalised Card - Hugs Anniversary Couple

Service rating : I have used getting personal quite a few times and think the serive is goog.
Product: Did not receive the card, had to contact getting personal who did refund me.

Personalised Set Of 2 Slate Coasters - Wedding - Lips & Moustache

Service rating : Quick delivery, excellent product.
Product: Cute and excellent quality

Personalised Glass Token - 30th Keep Calm

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: A little smaller than expected, but happy

Personalised Glass Cake Stand

Service rating : Good quick service, well packaged
Product: Very nice, but a couple of little air bubbles in the top

Personalised Card - Hugs Anniversary Heart Love And Hugs

• Personalised Card - Pint And Football
  • Personalised Card - Birthday Blue Plaque

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Very good servic

Personalised Silver Money Box - First Money Box

Service rating : Very quick delivery. Excellent service.
Product: Loved the money box. The only comment I would make is that although the gift box it came in was good quality, it was black, which wasn't very suitable for a little girls Christening. However, I wrapped it all in pretty pink ribbon, and it was very well accepted. The parents of Lillian, loved it! Thank you.

Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Thank You

Service rating : Very easy to use site, great update on progress
Product: This was a gift and my brother and sister in law loved it

17-Apr

Personalised Spoof 'The Sun' Newspaper Article - Birthday

Service rating : I was so disappointed in your service, I requested and paid additional to have the item delivered the next day but unfortunately it arrived 3 days late. It suppose to be a birthday surprise but was completly ruined.
Absolutely disgusted. I am now seeking Legal Advice to take action with this firm.
Product: Item was good but was not delivered on time as promised. I paid extra for next day delivery. Utterly disgusted.

Personalised His and Hers Wooden Egg Cups

Service rating : Easy to use web site and great customer service
Product: Brought for my adult son and girlfriend for Easter and they loved them

Personalised Mug - 50th Birthday News

Paid extra for quick delivery. Items were delivered to the wrong address! Luckily the person they were delivered to tracked me down and phoned me to let me know where they were-several miles away! I had to go and collect them or wouldn't have got them in time, not happy.

Personalised 'The Family' Calendar New Edition

Service rating : I have used this site for gifts for many years, always a good service
Product: Love the family calendar, and think they make great presents too!

Personalised Polka Dot Clock - For Boys

Service rating : The service I received was good. Just a small point.- It would be a little bit more helpful to get email updates for the status of the order. As the personalised items take time to be made, it would be good to have an idea when it's despatched. Otherwise everything was simple and easy to use!
Product: Im really happy with the product I received. It has received compliments all around!

Engraved Grandad's Shed Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Delivered promptly, excellent service!!!
Product: Good quality, looks like it'll last a fair while!!!

Personalised Large Rectangular Wooden Cheeseboard

Excellent service , Cheeseboard very good quality very pleased with product , bought for a going away gift

Personalised Card - Cupcake Sign

Service rating : I`m on my way to visiting your web-site shortly.
Product: Lovely, thank you!

Engraved Musical Baby Photo Frame Trinket Box

• Personalised Card - Baby Boy Gifts

Service rating : Arrived almost straight away and item was as decribed!
Product: Product is fantastic !

Button Corner Photo Frame Clock - My First Year

Service rating : Delivery speedy!
Product: Ideal present - thanks!

Personalised Card - Roses and Champagne

arrived very quickly

Personalised Set Of Two Chocolate Bars - Easter Chocolate

• Personalised Jelly Beans Jar - Keep Calm

Service rating : I haven't had good service from this company yet and some products are poor
Product: Not the best chocolate but looked very sweet if only they weren't so expensive.

Hello,

My name is Jenny Blankley and I am part of the Customer Service Department at GettingPersonal.co.uk.
I am contacting you because I have just read the review you submitted to Feefo following on from an email they sent you about our company.

I am very sorry to hear this. I would just like to take this opportunity to assure you that we do take issues such as this very seriously and we will be passing this onto the relevant teams as customer feedback is always appreciated so we can improve our products and services in the future.

We would once again like to express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

If you need any further assistance our Customer Service Team are always happy to help.

Jenny Blankley
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Photo Upload Card - Daily News World's Best

• Personalised Card - Historic Book

Service rating : Professional and quick
Product: Fantastic value great cards

Easter Egg Bouquet

Service rating : Terrible service bad communication not happy at al with my order it was easter egg bouquet came a week late I was mailed to say they were having bother with delivery and asked if I want to continue with order or they can refund me my 35 pounds I mailed back said no its to late I want a refund they then mailed 2 days later sayin the order was on its way which left me receiving it a week after easter and the flowers wer dead......
Product: It would of been great if I had of recived it on the date which it said I would unfortunately it was a week late an the flowers wer dead on arrival I need compensated of 35 pounds as this was not my fault of ther delivery service....

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have encountered with your order. Please do be assured we do take our customer feedback very seriously and we will be investigating into this matter further for you.

I can see you have been in some direct correspondence with us already so I will now contact you personally via email to discuss this further so we can resolve this for you.

I once again express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Jenny Blankley
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Personalised Diary - Awesome Adventures

Service rating : Excellent products everytime. Delivery is always on time if not begore
Product: Fab diary. Son loves it. Great quality

Personalised Easter Card - Happy Easter Wood Print

Excellent communcation and delivery times