GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 42134 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Pint Glass - Birthday Crest

Service rating : Well packaged and arrived unbroken promptly
Product: Just what I wanted for a friend's birthday!

Personalised Stern Gin Glass with Miniature - Gin O'Clock

Service rating : Pretty easy to follow instructions
Product: This was a present and really liked

Personalised Card - Moon and Stars

Always a good experience....great communication and fast delivery

Engraved Gold Lighter

Service rating : The product looks greate but the only problem that I had was that I payed for next day to come and came after 2 days
Product: The lighter looks great!

Name a Star Gift Box

Service rating : Good easy service.
Product: Nice product. The tin box it arrived in was all bent and bashed though, probably Royal Mail to blame for that but it took the shine off the gift.

Romantic Rewards Gift Set

• Personalised Valentine's Card - Couple's Embrace

Service rating : Everything is delivered promptly and in good condition for a great price
Product: Cute little rewards to add extra romance and fun into your relationship. Nice buy

The Book of Everyone - Romantic Edition

Service rating : the service was good, it arrived quickly.
Product: The book was sold as a romantic valentines gift, but apart from the title page it was more appropriate as a birthday gift. Very disappointing as it was quite expensive.

Engraved Lighter

Service rating : Excellent & efficient service, will certainly be using again.
Product: Very impressed with the quality of my purchase & my partner loved it!!! So thank to one & all ...

Personalised Wooden Tea Light Candle Holders

• Engraved Silver Heart Bookmark

I bought my wife a couple of Valentine gifts that arrived 11 days late. absolutely terrible service. NEVER AGAIN

Engraved Children's Cutlery - Teddy Design

Service rating : Quick and reliable
Product: Very good value for money,

Personalised Card - The Brand New Mr & Mrs

Service rating : Very professional and helpful
Product: Love the card, great keepsake for the bride and groom

Original Newspaper for Any Date

• Personalised Star Hanging Slate - You're A Star
  • Personalised Wine Glass - Love Heart

Service rating : Speedy delivery and excellent service
Product: Amazing gift, and so unique. Original Authentic newspaper in a lovely presentation box. Even smelt old! Very interesting to read and a lovely keepsake.

Personalised 'Our Story' Print

Service rating : Great company. Very happy
Product: Really happy

Personalised Card - Special Nan

• Personalised Card - Hugs - Heart Balloons

Service rating : Delivery was fast and products were lovely
Product: Really lovely card

Two Rap Cushion

Service rating : Excellent quality and service items despatched straight away would definitely use again items are something a little different and personal
Product: Fantastic item my son loved it excellent quality item despatched straight away would definatly use again

Personalised Notebook - Hugs - Bride To Be

Service rating : Excellent service as usual
Product: Bride to be thrilled with notebook

Personalised Tea for One - Cupcake Design

Service rating : Terrible service! Ordered item on 9th Feb, its now 28th Feb.....still my order has not arrived! I even payed extra for quicker delivery! I have to keep ringing them to see what's going on, costing me even more money.
Product: Would love to actually receive my product, that would be a great start!

Photo Upload Valentine's Card - Love Birds

Service rating : I am yet to receive my order. I am so disappointed in your service. My husband did not get a Valentine's card all because of your service. And my money was deducted, I am not impressed at all.
Product: I am yet to receive my order. I am so disappointed in your service. My husband did not get a Valentine's card all because of your service. And my money was deducted, I am not impressed at all. I haven't received my photo upload love birds card yet, it's been 2weeks now.

Personalised Card - Suddenly 16!

• Personalised Card - 16th Birthday - Have A Blast

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Card is amazing

Personalised Double Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

Service rating : I used them in frequently but liked their products, they let me down with delivery over Valentine day and when I emailed to complain and also why this had happened I got an exceptionally snotty email back, I wouldn't recommend I am afraid because clearly guests don't matter
Product: Okay, of flimsy construct around the heart

His and Hers Wooden Tree Carving Coasters

Service rating : Service was good
Product: I would t recommend these to anyone. I was hoping they would be big enough to use as a coaster, but these weren't and was embarrassing to give them as a gift, so I didn't and wasted the money.

Personalised 'We First Met Here' Postcode Jigsaw

• Personalised Valentine's Card - I Hurt My Knee

Service rating : Was a little worried that product would not arrive for February 14 although advised that it would on ordering. Sale details on site said dispatched in 5 -7 days but response to enquiries said - will take 5 -7 days to produce your jigsaw. Caused anxiety but arrived on time.
Product: A great original gift. Would be improved with optional picture of map.

Personalised Heritage Blue Plaque

Service rating : I was very disappointed the first time I used you. The staff were very unhelpful
Product: Not the standard and quality I expected

His and Hers Wooden Tree Carving Coasters

Service rating : Ordered on a thursday before12am, with the 24 hour royal mail delivery service - expecting it to be delivered by the following day, one day before valentines day. However, received on tuesday - which is ridiculous as gettingpersonal guaranteed it before valentines day. The actual wooden tree carving coasters are excellent though! Great quality.
Product: Excellent quality and look fantastic, very very slow delivery and production time, did not arrive anywhere near on time for valentines day - 3 days after to be precise.

28-Feb-2015
really poor production and delivery time

Original Newspaper for Any Date

Service rating : fast, efficient delivery.
Product: item was just as described and beautifully presented