Fushi Wellbeing Reviews

Consumer ratings of Fushi Wellbeing

Feedback for www.fushi.co.uk has been compiled from 2923 Customer Reviews

• 03/12/2013
  • Fushi use only the purest ingredients, sourced from the world’s most ethical producers and freshly blend them in their London workshop to create award winning health and beauty products. Fushi are renowned for their cold pressed, fresh from harvest, health and beauty oils. Their range also includes herbal hair care, natural body and skin care, nutritional supplements, superfoods and herbal remedies. Having received the Ethical award for their commitment to the environment, animals and people, all of Fushi’s products are also vegetarian friendly Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.fushi.co.uk

Hydrating Lip Balm 10 ml

• Rescue Anti Viral Lip Balm 10 ml

Fantastic service from Fushi!

Californian Poppy Organic Tincture 100ml

Good service

Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Cold Pressed

I cannot give a feedback right now beco this is first time I bought their product.

Castor Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

• Yangu Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed
  • Total Repair Herbal Shampoo 250ml

I found Fushi while searching the web looking for good Ghee. Since the forst order I tried many products and I was never disappointed. Everything is top quality and the offer is pretty amazing with really interesting products.

22-Mar-2017
Fushi is top! Will never do without it!

St Johns Wort Organic Tincture 100ml

Product exactly as described, easy to use website, very quick delivery.

Pau D'Arco Bark Wild Crafted Tincture 100ml

Tutto perfetto! Venditore affidabilissimo, prodotto ottimo e spedizione abbastanza rapida

21-Mar

Aloe Vera Juice Organic 500ml

This is the only thing that works for my digestive system. Excellent stuff, just wish it tasted better.

20-Mar

Liquorice Organic Tincture 100ml

• English Rose Organic Tincture 100ml
  • Aloe Vera Juice Organic 500ml

No email confirmation for order confirmation and dispatch. I had to log in each time to figure out what has happened.

My apologies for you not receiving your confirmation email. I am very sorry to hear this. We do have an automated email service which sends the emails of confirmation, but on this instance it was not sent. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, I am very pleased you enjoyed the products.

19-Mar

Neem Leaf Capsules Organic

Good service good price

18-Mar

Cleavers Organic Tincture 100ml

Easy ordering, good website, prompt postal service

16-Mar

Sweet Golden Almond Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

I have not yet received my delivery.

Thank you for contacting us, and our apologies for you not receiving your package. We did try and contact you on the 9th March regarding your package as it was sent back to us by Royal Mail as it was not collected at the delivery office. We received no response and on the 13th March we refunded the item and notified you of this. I can send you another confirmation of the refund.

We are again very sorry for you not receiving your package and for the inconvenience it has caused you. If you would like to place another order you can do so through our website or I would be happy to place it for you if you would like to call us on 02087422000.

Have a lovely day

16-Mar

Aloe Vera Juice Organic 500ml

Prompt delivery, good price, however one word of warning. The top of the bottle is in my opinion made of inferior metal and I cut myself when opening the screw top. I ordered 3 bottles and the tops are the same on all three.

Pomegranate Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Cold Pressed

Deliver prompt and well packed

Rosehip Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed Min Vit E 18.3mcg/g

• Marula Seed Oil Virgin 50ml Cold Pressed
  • Camellia Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

Good quality service, fast responding and taking care of clients

Raspberry Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

• Orange (Sweet) Organic Essential Oil 5ml

The caps on the bottles dont fit on the bottle correctly

We apologise for the cap not fitting correctly on your bottle, and the inconvenience caused. We are going to contact you directly to resolve this issue.

Raspberry Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

• Carrot Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed
  • Shatavari Organic Tincture 100ml

I love the ethos of the company which is still too rare in the business world.

Amalaki Capsules Organic

• Ashwagandha Capsules Organic
  • Brahmi Capsules Organic

Fushi is brilliant. High quality products at very reasonable prices, and prompt delivery.

14-Mar

Rosehip Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed Min Vit E 18.3mcg/g

• Passion Seed (Maracuja) Oil 100ml

Great communication, everything arrived when expected.

14-Mar

Valerian Organic Tincture 100ml

First Class Service

12-Mar

St John's Wort Capsules Organic 60 Veg Caps

• Total Probiotic Complex for Digestive Health - High Strength
  • Really Good Hair Oil 100ml

Fast and reliable service, clear communication

11-Mar

Proflex for Joint and Bone Health

Disappointed to find that Curcumin is out of stock and still appears to be out of stock at 11March 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

The Curcumin complex is now back in stock and available to buy on our website.

Sometimes items do go out of stock and takes time to be re-stocked.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

10-Mar

Black Cumin Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Cold Pressed

As always, superb service :)

10-Mar

Turmeric Organic Tincture 100ml

Good

09-Mar

Echinacea Organic Tincture 100ml

Service was prompt from order to delivery. I ordered the product for my mother who lives in Africa.

09-Mar

Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Cold Pressed

With any order I've made, there hasn't been a single problem or delay. That's all I can say !