Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 52 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
04-Mar-2019

Hi

Some years ago I purchased a HW100 air rifle via the ads and found it very good
Then this year I sold the HW100 & a Scope and I now have a camera on sale
The advert is very easy to add very quick to become live and Edit at all times
I've never had need to contact customer services but suspect this is very good as well
Excellent system I will continue to use
Thankds

08-Feb-2019

Digital Cameras

Easy to use and comprehensive, a great way to advertise in a hurry

29-Dec-2018

Digital Cameras

I find it a great service Especially being local to my area, I can also deal with
people not that far away.

14-Nov-2018

Let see if any buyers

12-Oct-2018

Digital Cameras

It's very rare to find a free-to-list classified ads platform that allows vendors to offer such a comprehensive set of functions and features that have little or no restrictions on the item/product types with so many images and payment options built-in.

This is where Freeads excels in its class, but there are others such as Preloved, Gumtree and Schpock, so you can use any of them but they may not offer the sane degree of options found on Freeads.

As an item of constructive feedback, I would add a listing feature where the vendor could input a listing number if they have a 'live' ad on a well known auction site which will copy it including images and payment types and will save time manually listing on Freeads. Does that seem like a good idea?

08-Aug-2018

Digital Cameras

Easy to use everything where you need it and free too

02-Jul-2018

Digital Cameras

I did not get any response

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Freeads helps users sell loads of items on a daily basis. To sell your item faster on the site, you have been sent a few tips via email.

Greg @ Freeads
02-Jul-2018

Digital Cameras

I have used the site over the last few years for sporting goods and have found it to be easy to use and reliable.

26-Jun-2018

Brilliant. So easy

28-Feb-2018

Really good

27-Nov-2017

A great service

06-Nov-2017

I THINK THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, JUST A BIT DISTURBED BY THE FACT
THAT THEY USED MY FULL NAME WITH THE ADVERTISEMEN WASN'T EXPECTING THAT, OTHER FREE AD COMPANIES DON'T DO THAT.

17-Oct-2017

Digital Cameras

Easy to use - no problems.

28-Sep-2017

easy to do

25-Aug-2017

Digital Cameras

Easy to log on, set up and use

14-Jul-2017

Digital Cameras

Easy to use, can put plenty of pictures on. response not as good as Gumtree..

02-Jul-2017

Digital Cameras

hi I struggled to get my ad live as no matter what I tried my post code was not accepted .I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GET OVER THIS PROBLEM AT THIS POINT SITE WAS NO HELP TO ME .THIS WAS MY FIRST AD EVER ,I JUST HOPE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN NEXT TIME .

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. Your postcode was one of the new postcodes but has now been updated on the site. You can now place adverts using your postcode and as a sign of goodwill, you have been given a premium upgrade for free. Simply log into you freeads account and upgrade you advert for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
08-May-2017

Digital Cameras

Great service as always!!!

21-Feb-2017

Digital Cameras

I recently sold a Chaise Longue and had a few inquiries and was pleased with the result.

20-Feb-2017

Digital Cameras

I've had success with freeads in the past and always believed it to be a good way of picking up a bargain and getting rid of unwanted items too, and though I've not had much luck recently with the latter, by heeding their advice to update ads more frequently, I'm confident this will change.

05-Feb-2017

Digital Cameras

easy to post waiting is the hard bit

24-Jan-2017

Digital Cameras

One fault for me is that I can't change my advert as I put the desimal point in the wrong place. Regards Peter Jones.

17-Jan-2017