Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 90 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
06-Mar-2019

It s ok

26-Feb-2019

Photographers

Very quick and easy to use!

04-Jan-2019

Photographers

All good, clear and straightforward, good to be able to add decent pictures too. The verification step that involves downloading a random app and submitting personal information (even biometrics!) to them is a bit much though.

03-Jan-2019

Photographers

Just started advertising so I can’t say at the moment

31-Dec-2018

29-Nov-2018

Photographers

Very simple and generates some good new business

22-Nov-2018

Great survice.

08-Nov-2018

Photographers

Seems good... like the feed back.
Cheers.

Good to have your feedback. Excellent choice by using Freeads.

10-Aug-2018

Great. very pleased

08-Jul-2018

Photographers

Great way to get yourself out there without having to pay, however no contact has been made to me so I do feel like I might have to pay for the upgrade which isn’t ideal.

04-Jul-2018

Photographers

Haven't had any response as yet, website not clear enough when looking for specific items

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Freeads has over 3 million buyers and sellers. please kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk to give us more details about hat wasn't clear enough. In the meantime, we have sent you a few seller tips via email.

Greg @ Freeads
19-Feb-2018

Photographers

Have only given good instead of excellent because of the way we get approved, I have tried to put in my 5 digit pin code asked for, but as soon as I had entered my last digit it disappeared before I could write it down. Unfortunately because of this I can go no further with my membership.

30-Sep-2017

Photographers

Very cool so easy to use great service,

14-Aug-2017

Photographers

Rated good as it was free of charge, but not one single enquiry from placing at the advert.

26-Jul-2017

Photographers

Only just placed the ad but an easy process

06-Jul-2017

08-Apr-2017

Photographers

No idea yet so feedback is not unlike a broken pencil.....pointless, neutral would be a worthy option. The difference between Good and Poor is VAST. I hit bad because someone who is cleverer than I forgot Neutral or Not decided.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. You can re-review the site in a few days. In the meantime, here are a few tips that could help improve responses to your ad:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar services on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential customers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

As a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped to the top of the listings for free

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
24-Feb-2017

Photographers

Thank you so much Iam excited to see my ad with you1 You give an excellent service to people like myself on a no budget! However when I have some sales I will definately do a Premium ad Thank you so much again for giving me this opportunity! from Alistair @ www.trafficuneed.co.uk

22-Nov-2016

Simple and easy to use.

10-Apr-2016

hope it will be nice

04-Apr-2016

Photographers

very easy to use, but perhaps could be room for more photo's

18-Feb-2016

Photographers

Putting the ad online was easy, but as yet I've not received any responses, so I'm reserving judgement on whether it was worth it until the ad has been on for a while.

13-Feb-2016

The site are the best.

14-Dec-2015

easy setup

27-Nov-2015

Photographers

Plenty of interest, although few direct contacts yet.