Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 21 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
27-Nov-2018

Astrology & Mystical

Ad was posted quick.also liked that company send adverts statistics.its interesting to see how many people looked at ad.your website is very well organised.you are doing good job and keep continue like this.well done.

20-Nov-2018

Very nice

26-Jul-2018

Thanks

20-May-2018

Astrology & Mystical

I found Ferrara a really simple way to advertise my services and it was just a few simple steps to follow without endless verifications required to do so, just plain straight forward. Thank you.

01-Oct-2017

astrology & psychic

02-Oct-2017
thanks for website helpeing .excellent

05-Jun-2017

Astrology & Mystical

I really wanted to give an excellent to this site for my reason.
It is a scam free site so I post my item knowing that am to get replies from genuine clients. So it is an Excellent. Keep up freeads.co.uk

20-May-2017

Astrology & Mystical

It's nice that it has free option, and paid options for those who want to promote their ads.. I haven't been contacted yet for my services that I posted on freeads, it's either not enough people relying on the website or maybe people are atracted to photos only (my ads are text only - which is good for me, what i offer is based on reading and writing).

10-Apr-2017

Astrology & Mystical

Simple to use service with good communication!

13-Mar-2017

Easy website to use

12-Feb-2017

Nicely

06-Nov-2016

Astrology & Mystical

This is great to have free ads but not getting noticed as yet.

23-Sep-2016

Astrology & Mystical

I wrote my ad then tried to put it in , I thought o forgot my email and logged onto chat , I was answered immediately and was kindly informed my ad was up ! ( I was not looking forward to writing it again ) . It was all very wuick and easy and I'm so impressed with the the chat that was do swift , no waiting around and so polite . Added bonus I was putting up s free ad so it was impressive , at least I know with peace of mind that when I pay for an ad I will be treated with respect brilliant to deal with .

13-Sep-2016

Thank You for help!!!

20-Jul-2016

Astrology & Mystical

Online applications for placing ads and view are very good, user friendly.

01-Jun-2016

Easy to use

19-May-2016

Astrology & Mystical

simple and easy to set up. look forward to receiving new clients

01-Apr-2016

Astrology & Mystical

Thanks so much it was great

26-Mar-2016

Great service

16-Mar-2016

Astrology & Mystical

I am hopeful that I will receive inquiries about my services, but does anyone in Northern view your website ?

28-Feb-2016

Astrology & Mystical

Easy to place and good coverage

28-Jun-2012

Astrology & Mystical

Your service does exactly what it says on the packet, I have always been pleased with each, and every ad I have placed. Response has always been excellent by the way freeads promotes, not only on their site, but the added promotion on the search engines.
Thanks