Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 7 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
08-Mar-2018

Self Storage Services

I did use gumtree before hand , but they have started charging for certain adds like rentals and job offers ect , I did also place some items on both here and gumtree recently , and the stats showed I had nearly twice has many views on my items on freeads , and no surprise but it ending up selling on here rather then gumtree, so overall a very good experience I couldnt find anything to complain about.

19-Nov-2017

Easy to set up an ad

11-Nov-2017

Self Storage Services

VERY VERY FEW ENQUIRES. I THOUGHT I WOULD RECEIVE A LOT MORE THAN I HAVE AS LOCAL

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that the responses to your adverts have been low. Freeads generates lots of sales enquiries on a daily basis and we believe you will sell your items soon enough. In the meantime, tips on selling have been sent to you via email.

Greg from Freeads

28-Dec-2016

good service

21-Jul-2016

Self Storage Services

Easy to yopu good customers responses