Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 10 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
23-Apr-2019

Window Fitters

Not sold yet but still a good service

10-Nov-2018

Window Fitters

The website is easy to use and offers a good free way to advertise. Hopefully I'll get interest from the website for my services soon!

24-Sep-2017

Easy to post

24-Sep-2017
Very easy to use with plenty of areas to leave information

27-Feb-2017

Window Fitters

Not even had one response.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet to your advert. Your advert is well placed with quality pictures and we believe you will get customers soon enough. Below are a few tips that could help improve responses to your advert:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help improve responses to your advert on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, we have bumped up your advert to the top of the listings and upgraded your advert for free

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
13-Sep-2014

Website easy to use

23-Jul-2014

Window Fitters

I don't like the fact I cannot be contacted directly by my phone

09-Apr-2014

Window Fitters

easy and straight forward.

15-Mar-2014

Window Fitters

It is great easy to post.

17-Sep-2013

Window Fitters

Very easy to use many thanks

16-Jul-2013

Window Fitters

the service is a class comparing to other services I found no problem whatsoever and will recommend it to anyone

05-Aug-2013
free ad is a excellent site in terms of exposure i have recieved loads of viewing the only difference is i have not get any emails or a single call regarding the ad