Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 13 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
22-Oct-2018

It's amazing.

You are amazing for using Freeads. Happy selling.

11-May-2017

Kitchen Fitters

The overall appearance of Freeads looks good, we'll see if enquires will come in.

12-Apr-2017

EASE OF SUBMITTING AN AD AND QUICKLY POSTING

27-Feb-2017

Kitchen Fitters

We didn't get any enquiries from this advert.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet to your ad. Here are a few tips that could help improve responses to your advert:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help improve responses to your advert on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, we have bumped up all your adverts to the top of the listings and upgraded your adverts for free

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
04-Sep-2015

Kitchen Fitters

Easy to use and the ad looks great

27-Feb-2014

Kitchen Fitters

The live chat guided me through fine

16-Jan-2014

Kitchen Fitters

such a wonderful website !

20-Dec-2013

Kitchen Fitters

Very quick and easy service to use. Will continue to advertise with this service

18-Nov-2013

Kitchen Fitters

One of the easiest and fastest home service provider of over the United Kingdom.

19-Apr-2013

Kitchen Fitters

I omitted to put the price in the ad and couldn't figure out how to edit it later. I couldn't find how to do it. My error in the first place but it left the ad with "price hidden" on it which never looks good. It didn't help that I was doing all this on my mobile as I have no broadband at the moment! But, apart from that, all good.

03-Jan-2013

Very good services.

21-Nov-2012

Kitchen Fitters

Good site with lots of coverage, I had a call from a buyer in Cornwall,he did not know where Chatham was,would be good to also put the county ie Kent.

20-Oct-2012