Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 27 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
12-Apr-2019

Handymens

Fine so far. We'll see is the add works?

13-Mar-2018

Handymens

I did what it said it would.

07-Apr-2017

Easy to use.

22-Feb-2017

Handymens

Excellent, free-ads is just as reliable as the rest but free.

22-Feb-2017
Fantastic

20-Jul-2016

Handymens

It seems very good just not enough space for photos

17-Jul-2016

Handymens

As far as responses received have been mainly
People wanting something For nothing. Think the name
Freeads predisposes people to think they are going to receive
Items or services at no or very little cost.
As far as userbility goes site is simple to use

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience on the site. We absolutely have no control over such users and we advise you find other potential customers on the site. As a sign of goodwill, we have Bumped-up your advert and given you a premium upgrade for free. This should help you get more customers on the site.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
20-Apr-2016

Handymens

Simple to create advert good rates

09-Mar-2016

Handymens

As I have just signed up, it is too early to tell how good it is.

01-Oct-2015

Handymens

very good service and easy to use

07-Aug-2015

Handymens

Freeads helped me advising to show photos about the product

16-Apr-2015

Handymens

I find your site very good, especially that it is possible to create a slide-show from the pics. However there seems to be a problem with changing pics as It is necessary sometimes to log out and then log in. It could be a problem with the code.
All the best and good work, Peter.

11-Apr-2015

Handymens

The only response I have had from this ad is someone trying to sell me GoogleAds. The point of my ad was to drum up business for me not other people. Early days yet so see what comes from this ad.

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you haven't had any responses yet. We noticed you just placed your advert on the 9th and we recommend you give your advert more time. Here are a few tips that could help improve responses on the site:

- You can improve your advert title by adding the key features of your service. You can have a read of other similar adverts to see how they have been worded.

- For a service as yours, we highly recommend that your share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This increases awareness for your advert and could improve responses.

- You can also include the range of prices of your service in the advert description. This will make potential customers weigh their options.

- You can Include in your advert description how you wish to be contacted, either by telephone, email, SMS or by all forms of communication. We have noticed users are more likely to respond.

- Alternatively, You can purchase any of our upgrade options (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert. This could help to improve responses on the site.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

05-Aug-2014

Handymens

I initially rated this company as 'excellent'. That was before I was swamped with spam and before I realised the free ads weren't actually free. When I unsubscribed, I noticed (too late) in the background that all my ads would be deleted as a result.

31-Jul-2014

Handymens

Can't fault the company on service but the only business enquiries/activity I've had in 3 days is charity companies wanting money.... Jury still out, but so far, much better enquiries from same advert on competitor free Ad companies :)

05-Apr-2014

good service

01-Apr-2014

Handymens

Quick and easy to use. Will use more often

21-Mar-2014

Handymens

Great service good customer care. Mikesmaintenace

23-Feb-2014

Handymens

Found the site very easy to use

19-Jan-2014

Handymens

first class free service cant fault it .

02-Oct-2013

THE BEST IN ALL INTERNET

17-Jun-2013

good

07-May-2013

Very...very...excellent

13-Mar-2013

Handymens

High standart. Quick and tidy service.

06-Feb-2013

Handymens

i think its great, its easy to us. and also easy to sign up. all straight forward and easy to us. thanks for the freeads.

18-Jan-2013

Handymens

Instructions easy to follow.