Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 54 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
07-Mar-2019

Building Services

The services of freeads are perfect, but for me no very good the result : I had last year and ads with payment but nothing customers. Now I try like that and we see it.

06-Feb-2019

Building Services

great company to deal with. Will do so again

08-Nov-2018

Building Services

Easy to use interface. Very good

Freeads is great and thanks for using the site.

31-May-2018

Building Services

Very helpful and knowledgeable assistant.

10-Apr-2018

Great service many thanks

05-Mar-2018

Building Services

I have use Freeads to promote my Building an Landscaping services.
Found it very easy to post an Advert.
Will use again and would highly recommend to others

28-Jan-2018

Building Services

So far so good not had any work yet im using the. Services department and it has good statistics as gumtree charge outrageous amounts

28-Jan-2018

Building Services

Great site, easy to use ,wide range of selling subjects.
Mr Carter

07-Jan-2018

Building Services

Like the activity emails you send. Think you should do more available special offers. Haven't had any call or emails from jobs yet so we're see. Might upgrade if I get some enquiries regards ml construction & services

07-Jan-2018
Had a re think and no enquiries yet what so ever so not that great to be honest. Placed on other sites and have had enquiries. I see as if get some then will stay and upgrade adverts

The adverts you have placed are great, with good wording and pictures, however Freeads do not permit the use of contact details in attached images or in the items description, there are sections available for all contact details. Your advert was rejected because it contained the above. Feel free to submit again, following Freeads guidelines. Please see the following: https://freeads.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201259582-Posting-guidelines-restricted-Items

Matt @ Freeads
05-Jan-2018

Good

11-Jun-2017

Building Services

I have only just put and add on so I will give you more feed back when things start to happen is that ok many thanks ron

20-Apr-2017

Very goid

17-Jan-2017

Building Services

Excellent service easy to use website I like it.

14-Dec-2016

Building Services

easy set up and ad placing

10-Oct-2016

Building Services

I noted the simplicity of the selling section.

27-Sep-2015

Building Services

Get me some work & it will be good

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry you haven't had any responses yet on your advert. Your advert is still quite new and we recommend that you give it some more time on the site. To help you get more users to patronise your service, we have Bumped-up your advert and given you a premium credit. Log into your account and upgrade your advert on the site.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
28-Aug-2015

Building Services

good site, easy to use. Let's hope I start getting some work

24-Jun-2015

14-May-2015

fghhj

16-Apr-2015

Building Services

having to log in to leave an advert is a bore-why can't I just leave an advert?

31-Mar-2015

Building Services

Haven't been contacted with enquiries

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Here are a few tips to help improve responses to your service:

- For a service as yours, You can share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This increases awareness for your advert and improve responses on the site.

- You can check the prices of other similar services on the site and make sure you are not chasing away potential customers.

- Alternatively, You can purchase any of our upgrade options (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold ad) for your advert. This could improve responses for your advert.

As a sign of goodwill, We have bumped-up your advert on the site for free.

08-Feb-2015

Building Services

It is inspiring to know that there are services such as this one which allow you to create an advertisement and find work in your service sector with such ease. Well done FreeAds.

06-Jan-2015

Building Services

App is an embarrassment.!!!

Hello,

We have 1000s of users who regularly buy and sell using our app with great success so we're keen to hear more about your experience so we would really appreciate it if you could email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk to help us make Freeads even better!

Thanks and happy new year!