Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 20 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
27-Jan-2019

Very cool

08-Jan-2019

Professional & Legal Services

happy with the service. no customers yes but i am getting interest so its still good

10-Dec-2018

Professional & Legal Services

Very handy, easy to advertise.

07-Nov-2018

Professional & Legal Services

very happy with the current service

Thanks for using Freeads. We are happy to have you as a customer.

06-Sep-2018

Professional & Legal Services

Still waiting for ir to produce some business?

16-Jul-2018

Professional & Legal Services

For a free service, you can't go wrong.

30-May-2018

Professional & Legal Services

Simple and quick to register and post my first ad.

11-Mar-2018

Professional & Legal Services

Very good site easy to use and 10 photos ,one of the best ...No response for my home ,ut i hope more .Thanks to the team. Best Regards .C R

14-Sep-2017

Very easy to place add.

14-Jul-2017

Professional & Legal Services

very good free ads thank you freeads highly recommended to grow your your business profile thanks again

27-May-2017

Professional & Legal Services

Although I am not able in the moment to evaluate the success of the ad, it can say that's an easy to use site with excellent opportunities beyond the normal free ad. Could strongly recommend to other users.

13-May-2017

Professional & Legal Services

Pretty good and as looking forward to getting jobs through my ad and possibly to sell other items on here at a future date.

20-Mar-2017

Professional & Legal Services

No response what so ever

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet on the site. We noticed that your advert is quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. For a service ad, below are a few tips that could help improve responses on the site:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Make sure that potential customers can reach you easily via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help sell your items faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
20-Mar-2017

Professional & Legal Services

Easy to manage I will see how many customers I will have from the website in the future

03-Mar-2017

Good work

10-Feb-2017

Professional & Legal Services

Its my 1st experience on your site and i didn't get any customer from it but i am waiting for best response.

24-Dec-2016

Professional & Legal Services

very good business listing site.

17-Jun-2016

Professional & Legal Services

No responses as yet, so I'll say nothing about effectiveness. You sent me emails about not having put a picture in the ad. I tried it, using three different browsers, but it didn't work. Not sure what to try next.

11-Mar-2016

Very good. Thank you

16-Jun-2012

Professional & Legal Services

Still early days, but thank You
My suggestion,- You can add map for business add and open hours options