Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 12 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
16-Mar-2019

Very good quality

16-May-2018

Marketing & PR Services

I'm currently happy at the response i get from advertising in freeads. I'm also happy with the report freead sends and their titbits on how to present the add to attract more views.

16-May-2018
Great place to advertise

28-Feb-2018

Marketing & PR Services

Good service, but took a while to post my advert.

09-Feb-2018

Very helpfully thanks

05-Jan-2018

Marketing & PR Services

Thanks for your Information. The people who are interested with my advertisement can contact me

10-Nov-2017

Really great website

09-Oct-2017

Thanks

15-Jul-2017

Marketing & PR Services

I am completely satisfied to join here. If you keep our advertise for life time then will be very helpful for us. Thank you very much.

04-Jul-2017

good

27-Mar-2017

Marketing & PR Services

Excellent, and easy process to place an ad.
thanks

10-Jan-2017

Marketing & PR Services

Quick and simple registration process, very few questions asked
and convenient.

10-Dec-2016

Marketing & PR Services

I did a few ads, then they got deleted with no explanation or warning. So it did waste my time a bit.

Hello.

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience on the site. According to our records, your adverts were automatically rejected because they were duplicate adverts. Duplicate adverts go against our posting rules and the system automatically recognized this. Please kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk if your adverts have been rejected in error and the support team will be happy to help. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your account has been credited with a premium upgrade for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.