Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 27 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
27-Sep-2017

Good response to ads
Easy to view

29-Jun-2017

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Very good service, well managed. I've used freeads for many years.

04-Apr-2017

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

This website is really good as it lets you sell what ever you want. The only thing I would say to improve it is to let people out there phone number on, not just their telephone number as some people don't have telephones, therefor people can't contact them and people are more likely to pick up on there mobile phone as they have more chance it being on them and they could leave a text message for them to get back to. Very good though.

20-Dec-2016

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Hi hope you are all well I am verI up thank you y pleased with freead keep the good work thank you

25-Jul-2016

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Very good service very happy with what you have done for me keep the good work up and a big thank you jane

04-Jul-2016

Very good

17-May-2016

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Always get a great response from freeads

30-Mar-2016

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Someone responded to my ad and the only way I knew was because I logged back in. Surely they should email you as other companies do?

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you did not receive an email alert for your messages. It is most likely this had gone into your spam mail. To receive our email alerts directly to your inbox, simply follow the instructions in the link below and add our email address to your safe senders list:

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
13-Nov-2015

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

My add never got to the publishing stage so I deleted it and went to another company

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience on the site. According to our records, your advert was set live on the site immediately it was posted. You were also given a premium credit for free to upgrade the advert and boost its recognition on the site. You still have your premium credit and you can place an advert to use your free trial.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

09-Jul-2015

Very helpful website :)

26-May-2015

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

You make it so easy to post a ad

24-Feb-2015

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

I think the website is an excellent idea and has worked really well for me

01-Jan-2015

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Pleasant to use easy to understand

30-Jun-2014

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

I have had a lot of response on freeads about my baby rabbits, i think freeads is great!

17-May-2014

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Easy to use when posting ad,quite good response,definitely worth using.

03-Apr-2014

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Up to now I haven't sold anything with freeadds I'm hoping this will change , the system seems to be good.

02-Feb-2014

Good will use again

30-Sep-2013

good

28-Aug-2013

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

still not as good as the old version of the site

10-Jun-2013

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

i think the site is very good and easy to use the only bad side i can think of is how long i was waiting for the add to go live

15-May-2013

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

I like the site but don't think that is as well known as preloved,gumtree and a few more as I've never sold anything on here always sold on other sites maybe a bit more advertisement is needed

24-Mar-2013

ok

Hello,

We are sorry you are unhappy with our service. Would you be able to tell us precisely what areas you had trouble with? Please send details to freeads@freeads.co.uk and our support team will be happy to look into it.

Thanks for your feedback. We value every response we get as it helps us improve our service for everyone.

Modupe from Freeads
11-Feb-2013

very easy to use

09-Feb-2013

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

I am very pleased with freeads,my advert went on very quickly,Thank you

10-Jan-2013

Lionhead Rabbits & Bunnies

Quick to respond Well presented advert and up to press a good success in selling